Ready to get inspired by the best social media quotes?
As most of the people who frequent my blog already know, I am a huge advocate of social media and how you can leverage it for your business or to improve or maintain your reputation online.
The best social media quotes can help set you on the right path and inspire you.
It is something that you need to learn and understand to ensure that social media is an ally and not an enemy. It is the Wild, Wild, West online and you need to harness the power.
I have put together, my favorite 15 quotes from some of the industry's top influencers. Some are funny, some informative and some are witty!
If you have some ideas for the best social media quotes that you want to add, please do so in the comments section below. Cheers!
15 of the Best Social Media Quotes to Inspire You
1. “Social marketing eliminates the middlemen, providing brands the unique opportunity to have a direct relationship with their customers.”
– Bryan Weiner, CEO at Digital Agency 360i
2. “The qualities that make Twitter seem insane and half-baked are what makes it so powerful.”
– Jonathan Zittrain, Professor of Law at Harvard Tweet This!
3. “You are what you tweet.”
– Alex Tew, Monkey Inferno Tweet This!
4. “The goal of social media is to turn customers into your personal evangelist.”
– Shane Barker, ShaneBarker.com Tweet This!
5. “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas; what happens on Twitter stay on Google forever!”
– Jure Klepic, jureklepic.com Tweet This!
6. “Think like a publisher, not a marketer.”
– David Meerman Scott, Marketing Strategist Tweet This!
7. “Focus on how to be social, not on how to do social.”
– Jay Baer, Convince & Convert Tweet This!
8. “All one needs is a computer, a network connection, and a bright spark of initiative and creativity to join the economy.”
– Don Tapscott, dontapscott.com
9. “Innovation needs to be part of your culture. Consumers are transforming faster than we are, and if we don’t catch up, we’re in trouble.”
– Ian Schafer, Deep Focus
10. “A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is – it is what consumers tell each other it is.”
– Scott Cook, co-founder Intuit
11. “Our head of social media is the customer.”
– McDonald’s Tweet This!
12. “Privacy is dead, and social media hold the smoking gun.”
– Pete Cashmore, Mashable CEO Tweet This!
13. “Today people don’t trust companies. One of the things marketers want to do is to humanize their brand. What better way to do it than put a live person in front of them.”
– Jackie Huba, Author
14. “How can you squander even one more day not taking advantage of the greatest shifts of our generation? How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable?”
– Seth Godin, sethgodin.com
15. “If content is king, then conversion is queen.”
– John Munsell, CEO of Bizzuka Tweet This!
The Right Time to Post on Social Media: A Reliable Guide
7 Best B2C Marketing Channels for Social Media in 2023
How to Grow Social Media Organically: 19 Tools You Need To Use in 2023
31 Best Social Media Marketing Tools in 2023
7 Social Media Analytics Best Practices You Should Follow
19 Best Social Media Management Tools for Marketers in 2023
I think this is one of the most important information for me.
And I am glad to read your article.
Good job, cheers.
I’m glad you loved my article about great social media quotes.
It’s pleasant to read this blog.
Thank you so much!
Good day! This post could not be written any better!
Thank you for sharing!
I’m glad you feel that way.