Usually in January of every year we all write down what we need to change, improve or modify in our life to be successful or happy for the upcoming year. Even though I did write down a few things I wanted to improve-upon, my list was relatively short. When looking at my list, I wanted to write an article about what I appreciate, or am thankful for, not what I intend to change.
My Top 8 Things Entrepreneurs Should Appreciate
- Innovation – it is the thing that keeps us pushing forward.
- Customers – these are the people that buy our crazy products or services.
- Collaboration – being able to find like-minded people that are as driven as we are
- Long Hours – being thankful that our long work hours go toward achieving that my goal.
- Change – we all have the ability to adopt / adapt (i.e. technology, the economy, etc.).
- Family/Friends – that support our ingenious or sometimes not so ingenious ideas.
- Helping Others– being able to help other entrepreneurs, so they can learn from our mistakes.
- Failure – without failure we won’t be who we are today.