Last Updated On:
Usually, in January of every year, we all write down what we need to change, improve or modify in our life to be successful or happy for the upcoming year. Even though I did write down a few things I wanted to improve upon, my list was relatively short. When looking at my list, I wanted to write an article about what I appreciate, or am thankful for, not what I intend to change. Here is a countdown of top Entrepreneurs should appreciate in 2012.
My Top 8 Things Entrepreneurs Should Appreciate
- Innovation – it is the thing that keeps us pushing forward.
- Customers – these are the people that buy our crazy products or services.
- Collaboration – being able to find like-minded people that are as driven as we are
- Long Hours – being thankful that our long work hours go toward achieving that my goal.
- Change – we all have the ability to adopt/adapt (i.e. technology, the economy, etc.).
- Family/Friends – that support our ingenious or sometimes not so ingenious ideas.
- Helping Others– being able to help other entrepreneurs, so they can learn from our mistakes.
- Failure – without failure we won’t be who we are today.