According to research, blog content creation is the top inbound marketing priority for 55% of marketers. That’s because high-quality, relevant content can help you attract and engage more people.
Successful brands and marketers leverage content marketing and content promotion to gain more exposure and build trust and credibility. 90% of brands promote their content on various channels to reach wider audiences.
In fact, content marketing can help you generate up to three times more leads than paid search advertising, such as Facebook ads.
But content promotion isn’t easy and can be very time-consuming. However, there are a number of content promotion tools and platforms.
And they can help you automate content curation and drive more traffic, brand awareness and engagement.
Top Platforms to Help with Content Promotion
Let’s take a look at 23 of the most essential content promotion platforms and tools that you should use.
1: LinkedIn Pulse
LinkedIn Pulse is LinkedIn’s very own publishing platform with a personalized news feed. This professional network has over 500 million users who are constantly looking for work and business opportunities.
Any post published on LinkedIn Pulse has the potential to get massive exposure, drive traffic, and lead generation via different search engines.
- It brings you content curated from the top publishers, influencers, journalists, and many others.
- You can get access to top content from various industries.
- Their “Top Posts” section features the top-performing posts, headlines, and industry news. Getting your posts featured in this section can give you a lot of engagement.
LiveJournal is a unique community publishing platform where people can share their life stories, exchange ideas, and give advice. This platform bridges the gap between blogging and social media management and networking.
It allows you to share content on almost every topic, which other platforms might not. Making it a great option for content promotion.
- LiveJournal provides you with a user-friendly social network interface so you can communicate with others easily.
- You can easily create a private or public community to share your content and interact with people on various topics.
- This community publishing platform encourages creativity, diversity, and tolerance.
Medium is a platform for content promotion where you can republish your existing content on nearly every topic. It brings you content from some of the most insightful writers, storytellers, and thinkers.
- Medium allows you to explore new ideas, perspectives, and stories shared by different users.
- It allows you to write, read, and share your articles on topics such as technology, politics, business, sports, social media, and many more.
- Medium has over 60 million monthly users. You can add links to your original posts to drive more traffic to your website.
- It allows you to view traffic and visitor stats for every story you publish.
Bloglovin' is a great place to follow all your favorite blogs and read fresh posts from them in one place. But it is also a great community for bloggers and content marketers.
Bloglovin’ gives you an opportunity to get your blog and content discovered by more people. It allows your followers to stay up-to-date with your latest posts in their feeds.
They can easily read, like, and save your posts to read later. This makes it a usful tool in your marketing strategy.
- It allows you to identify posts that help you drive maximum engagement. Discovering your most popular posts can help you understand the kind of content your followers would like to see from you.
- Your followers on Bloglovin’ will get to see all of your posts in their feeds as soon as you publish them.
- Bloglovin’ allows readers to search for blogs by category and find blogs similar to the ones they are already following. This can help readers who are interested in your niche and content to find your blog post easily.
- Readers can access Bloglovin’ through their desktops, laptops, Android, and iOS devices.
BuzzFeed is a leading content site that delivers the latest news and entertainment to people. With an audience of 650M+ people, this platform helps brands drive great traffic and engagement to their posts.
- It allows you to post content on a variety of topics such as business, health, podcasts, politics, and technology.
- The content on BuzzFeed gets over 9 billion views per month. 3 out of 5 US millennials visit them.
- You can increase your posts’ reach by linking to other influential bloggers and BuzzFeed users.
Quora is one of the leading question-and-answer websites. It allows people worldwide to ask questions about any topic and get answers.
Answering questions in your niche on Quora can help you build your brand’s authority and drive more traffic to your website.
- You can get exposure to Quora’s 300 million monthly users.
- You can show your expertise by answering questions relevant to your niche.
- Quora also allows you to add links in your answers. You can add links to studies, reports, and other useful content that answers the particular question in detail. This may include links from your own website too.
- You can also use Quora as a great tool to discover content ideas that your target audience will love to read about.
7. Viral Content Bee
Viral Content Bee can help you create a buzz about your best content on social media. It helps you get retweets or Facebook likes from popular social media accounts that aren’t your followers.
This makes your social media management much easier. And can also reduce your need for Facebook ads to boost search engine results.
- It enables you to promote your content for free on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Tumblr.
- It can help you generate high-quality traffic by putting your content in front of social media influencers.
BoredPanda allows you to share your blog posts related to art, travel, photography, animals, and various other topics. You can add a link to your website at the end of your posts to drive more traffic to your site.
- It is a great place to republish your blog and drive more traffic to your website.
- This content promotion site has a humongous following on social media. A majority of their social media posts get a ton of traffic, likes, and shares.
- You can get more exposure for your content by republishing it on BoredPanda.
9: Y Combinator
Y Combinator is another platform for content promotion which allows you to submit articles related to technology and online marketing.
It has a strong entrepreneurial community who like to read and share material from around the web.
- It allows you to promote your technology, marketing, and business-related content to an engaged audience.
- Y Combinator is an authoritative website (DA: 91) that you can help you earn high-quality backlinks for your website.
- Getting your posts featured here can help you drive great traffic to your website.
Steemit is a content promotion platform which allows you to post content. Users can upvote your content if they find it interesting and useful.
The best part about promoting your content on Steemit is that you get paid every time a user upvotes your content.
- Steemit is a high domain authority site (DA: 83) that can help you drive quality traffic to your posts.
- You can get your highly upvoted and commented upon posts featured in the “Trending” and “Hot” tabs on Steemit. This will help you attract and engage more readers with your best content.
- It allows you to add up to five relevant tags to your posts to help people find your content.
- If users like your content, they can follow your profile. Your followers will get access to all of your posts in their feed.
Zest is a content promotion tool that curates the best marketing content for their audience. Their Google Chrome extension enables you to get access to the latest news and posts straight to your browser’s new tabs.
You can easily submit your posts here but they might take a long time to approve your content.
- This platform allows their active members to recommend content that they find genuinely useful. Zest’s chief moderators review such content to ensure that they meet their quality standards.
- As a content marketer, this platform brings you high-quality marketing content that you’ll find useful. They automatically remove information that is likely to waste your time.
- Once your post gets approved, you can use Zest’s Content Boost to get extra exposure and up to 10X more clicks from an elite community of marketers.
- You can sign in to Zest using your LinkedIn profile.
LoveThisPic is a content promotion platform that allows people to share inspiring quotes, DIYs, and many other types of photos.
You can post photos under a variety of categories such as business, technology, fashion, health, fitness, photography, and nature.
- LoveThisPic receives around 6 million visits per month with 150,196 daily unique visitors.
- Users can share the photos available on LoveThisPic on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, and their own websites or blogs.
- If people like and share your photos, it can help you engage wider audiences.
Taboola is an effective content promotion tool that can help you increase traffic, conversions, and revenue.
This tool enables publishers and marketers to focus on quality audiences only, which can save time by narrowing your audience targeting.
- You can find and engage over one billion people from top publishers every month.
- Taboola helps you promote your content on top websites such as MSN, NBC News, USA TODAY, The Tribune, and many others.
- This platform uses machine-learning algorithms to maximize engagement through personalized experiences and relevant recommendations.
Outbrain is a leading content discovery platform. It allows marketers to reach new and engaged audiences through personalized recommendations on top publishers like CNN.
This content promotion tool can help you generate awareness, engagement, and conversions with great content.
- Outbrain can help you drive high-quality traffic to your site from top profile websites such as CNN, Ha'aretz, and Le Parisien.
- You can reach more than a half billion people globally each month by promoting your content with Outbrain.
- And you can create native ads with a range of targeting options to reach your true audience. The best part is that you need to pay only for users who show interest in your content.
- It enables you to track and optimize your campaigns through custom dashboards to maximize conversions.
GrowthHackers allows you to republish your blog posts on this platform to attract and engage a large number of people.
It allows you to share content related to marketing, SEO, social media, and anything that can help readers drive growth.
- Along with sharing posts, you can answer questions, get access to new ideas, participate in discussions, and a lot more.
- GrowthHackers allows you to add relevant tags to your posts to help users discover your content more easily.
- You can add links to the original posts to drive quality traffic to your website.
- Your posts with higher views and positive comments can get featured under “Trending” and “Must Read” tabs. This will help you drive more engagement.
Triberr is a marketing automation suite that helps bloggers, marketers, and brands amplify their content and social reach. It allows you to build online communities (tribes) and get them to promote your content.
- Triberr automatically imports content from your blog feed to help other members discover and share it with their audiences.
- It helps you grow your social media following and drive more traffic to your site.
- You can join and create tribes to grow your network quickly and get more exposure for your best content.
- It also allows you to identify top influencers and establish relationships with them for effective content promotion.
Mix helps you curate and share all of your favorite content from around the web in one place.
Entrepreneurs and marketers use this content promotion tool to discover new and trending topics in their industries. And they can share content that their audiences will love to read.
- Around 69 million people visit Mix every month. And most of them are likely to view around 2.91 pages per visit.
- Mix allows you to share snippets of your blog in various collections (categories) that direct users to your original posts.
- The Mix community can share your posts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and through emails if they find them valuable. This can help you drive massive engagement on your posts.
18: Blog Engage
Blog Engage is a blogging community which allows bloggers and marketers to share their blog posts for more exposure, traffic, and backlinks. You can get meaningful reviews, upvotes, and downvotes for every blog post you submit.
- Blog Engage allows you to submit your blog for content syndication.
- It allows you to create and join groups to build relationships with people who share a common interest in a topic.
- You can share posts, ideas, and tips in various groups, and can earn backlinks if people find your content worth sharing.
Empire.Kred is a community of over 50K influencers who can help you with your content promotion. It is a unique platform that gamifies cross-promotion where influencers and brands help each other to grow their social audiences.
- Kred allows you to trade on the influencer stock market with a virtual currency called $Eaves. You can invest in the influencers you like and earn when your content drives good engagement on social networks.
- And you can use $Eaves to send influencers on missions that ask them to promote your content on social media.
- You can also earn more $Eaves by completing missions by others.
Zemanta is a content promotion platform that helps your content reach wider, relevant, and engaged audiences. It helps marketers syndicate their content across various networks including several top publishers.
- Zemanta integrates 35+ native, social, mobile, and other content networks to help you streamline all your content marketing efforts in one place.
- It helps brands and marketers to maximize content promotion by getting relevant content to potential audiences.
- You can run thousands of content ads, create custom audiences to target your campaigns, and track and measure performance.
EasyRetweet is an effective content promotion tool that helps you get more retweets on your blog posts and tweets. It also helps you grow your Twitter following and website traffic.
- You can get people with huge followings to retweet the links to your blog posts. This can help you drive more traffic and engagement on your posts.
- It is a great platform to leverage Twitter for content promotion.
DoSplash is an effective platform for content promotion that allows you to promote your blog posts on various topics. It can help you drive targeted traffic to your most upvoted content links.
- You can attract and engage more people by getting your content featured in “Trending Now” section on DoSplash.
- Users can share your content on social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
23: Quuu Promote
Quuu Promote helps brands to promote their content to influencers. Influencers who find your content valuable can share your blog posts, podcasts, videos, and infographics to their audiences.
- It helps you get hundreds of mentions, shares, and clicks on your best content.
- Quuu Promote shares your quality content with real people every day who then influence their followers to check it out. This helps you engage a lot of people with your content.
- Content promotion with Quuu Promote helps you improve your social media engagement rates and search results rankings.
These content promotion platforms enable you to syndicate and promote your published content to multiple websites and social media platforms.
This can help your content strategy by attracting and engaging your target audience with quality content.
Do you recommend any other content promotion tools and platforms that marketers should use for their content promotion strategy? Please mention them in the comments below.
23 Useful Content Promotion Platforms and Tools
21 Awesome Ecommerce Content Marketing Examples for 2023
7 B2B Content Marketing Tactics You Need to Start Using Today
Short Form Vs. Long Form Content: Which is Better?
37 Best Content Writing Tools to Help You Become a Better Writer
11 Best Grammarly Alternatives That a Smart Writer Needs to Know
This platform and tools really helped me drive more traffic and engagement.
Awesome list of content promotion platforms and tools.