An important part of running any business is nurturing relationships with customers. After all, the customer is supposed to be king. Over time, customer relationships will affect your revenue, retention rate, and brand reputation.
But managing customer relationships isn’t easy. It takes a lot of time. That’s where customer relationship management (CRM) software can come in handy.
With CRM apps, you can automate repetitive tasks, create personalized emails, and reach out to customers on multiple channels. These tools can help you effectively nurture prospects and encourage sales.
Whether you run a small mom-and-pop shop or a large enterprise, there is a CRM software system for you. In this list, we’ve covered the best CRM apps for different types of businesses, in all price ranges.
Best CRM Software to Check Out
Whether you run a small mom-and-pop shop or a large enterprise, there is a CRM software system for you. In this list, we’ve covered the best CRM apps for different types of businesses, in all price ranges
Best CRM Software #1: Zoho
Zoho CRM is a comprehensive software solution that is intuitive and easy-to-use. It’s also affordable, making it ideal for small businesses with limited budgets.
- You can reach out to customers on multiple channels, including email, live chat, and social media.
- You can determine the best channels and times to reach your target audience.
- It includes predefined actions that allow you to send emails automatically, schedule tasks, and automate your sales routine.
- It generates real-time reports that provide insights into sales trends and help you make sales forecasts.
- Zia, Zoho’s AI chatbot, can predict outcomes of sales activities and detect anomalies.
Zoho CRM has four pricing plans, which range from $12 to $100 per user per month.
Image via Zoho
Best CRM Software #2: Odoo
This open-source software is ideal for businesses and freelancers who are seeking a free alternative. It offers basic functionality in the free open-source version. If you want advanced features, you can opt for the paid enterprise edition.
- You can design custom dashboards to keep track of your overall business systems, including sales operations.
- Anyone in your team can create and share flow charts and real-time reports for business insights.
- You can send messages to executives and customers in real time.
- The detailed performance reports help you compare sales targets.
- An automated schedule lets you prioritize tasks.
The application costs $8 per user per month if you need hosting as well. Otherwise, it is forever-free for the Community edition.
Image via Odoo
Best CRM Software #3: NetSuite CRM
NetSuite CRM is another open-source CRM software system with powerful features. Apart from conventional CRM capabilities, it has advanced functions such as integration with cloud and ecommerce platforms.
- It’s a full-service solution that covers marketing, sales, upselling, support, and services.
- You can set up a dedicated customer service portal to solve customer queries 24X7. This will be your direct line of communication to customers, which can lead to better customer service management.
- For B2B organizations, NetSuite has an efficient partner relationship management feature.
- It has a built-in marketing automation platform that lets you build and monitor campaigns.
You can get a free consultation before installing the software.
Image via NetSuite
Best CRM Software #4: SugarCRM
SugarCRM is one of the best CRM software solutions. It’s a great alternative for small and mid-sized companies seeking an all-in-one platform. Sugar focuses on providing a superb user experience to its customers, which aids in their retention.
- Sugar Discover, the new analytics tool, offers a 360-degree view of your customers.
- With Sugar Connect, you can sync the software with G Suite and Office 365. You can access customer info while composing emails or making spreadsheets.
- Your customers get self-service portals to resolve routine queries on their own.
- It can help you track and map your customer’s journey with your brand.
SugarCRM has four pricing plans, ranging from $40 to $85 per user per month, for a minimum of 10 users.
Image via SugarCRM
Best CRM Software #5: Pipedrive
Pipedrive is a top-rated CRM software system, according to reviews by leading B2B and B2C organizations. It is packed with non-gimmicky features that simplify customer management and performance tracking.
- It offers intuitive web forms and a custom chatbot to gather timely customer data.
- It lets you customize performance metrics for multiple departments in your organization.
- You can track emails, contact history, and calls to learn about each customer’s engagement with your company.
- It leverages artificial intelligence for automating mundane, time-consuming tasks.
- Your sensitive data and insights are protected by this tool’s fortified security.
The product has a starting price of $12.50 per user per month. Advanced features are available at an additional cost.
Image via Pipedrive
Best CRM Software #6: Insightly
Insightly is a CRM software system for enterprises of all sizes and scopes. In addition to customer management, Insightly offers a marketing automation platform. An intuitive dashboard lets you create professional-looking emails.
- It lets you build precise customer personas using data collected from online and offline sources.
- It tracks the most relevant leads and routes their information to your employees in real time.
- It lets you track your email delivery rate in real time. You can also monitor email open rates.
- You can tailor reports to get insights about productivity, workflows, and customer relationships.
Insightly has three packages priced at $29, $49, and $99 per user per month, respectively.
Image via Insightly
Best CRM Software #7: Nimble
Nimble CRM software system is the preferred choice of G-Suite and Office 365 users. It lets you manage your contacts, teams, and workflows from its unified platform. The best part about Nimble is that you get advanced functionality at an affordable price.
- Nimble’s browser extension, Smart Contacts, makes your CRM accessible from your inboxes, social media platforms, and most web apps.
- Its clean dashboard, Today Page, gives you a bird’s eye view of your sales pipeline, appointments, and tasks.
- You can sync contacts and social media connections with your calendar and inbox by integrating 160+ apps with the CRM.
- Your sales and service teams can set up a “Stay in Touch” reminder for efficient follow-ups.
Nimble CRM software costs $19 per user per month. The price includes sales automation, analytics, and data enrichment.
Image via Nimble
Best CRM Software #8: Close
Close is an advanced CRM software system that automates manual tasks and simplifies customer management. As the name implies, Close helps you expedite the deal-closing process by streamlining your email and call workflows.
- The automated, predictive Power Dialer lets your sales reps make in-app calls. Call handling and switching is easy and self-paced.
- Its dashboard helps you visualize email history and queue follow-ups in seconds.
- You can track your emails and outbound calls from within the platform.
- The one-click SMS feature lets you send timely notification to team members, even the ones abroad (US, UK, Canada, and Australia)
- You can easily schedule tasks and set up alerts using the drag-and-drop Pipeline View.
The Close CRM Starter kit is priced at $35 per user per month. The built-in Power Dialer is available in packages starting from $95 per user per month.
Image via Close
Best CRM Software #9: Capsule
Capsule is among our favorite CRM software solutions. Capsule users rave about the deep insights this software provides. You can track customer details, team performance, and ongoing projects. It is customizable and affordable.
- It centralizes customer details, notes, documents, communication records, and purchase history.
- You can tag and segment contacts into lists that you can export in CSV or PDF formats.
- Its task calendar lets you sequence tasks and link them to customers, team members, and projects to get quick context at a glance.
- It gives you a clear view of your sales pipeline. It highlights the stage and value of each prospect, as well as stale opportunities.
- You can access up to 13 advanced reports about conversion rates and team performance.
A single-user license of Capsule costs $18 per month. For teams, the cost is $36 per user per month.
Image via Capsule
Best CRM Software #10: Apptivo
Apptivo has dedicated apps to manage customers, contacts, workflows, and opportunities. You can operate standalone apps or integrate multiple apps for seamless functioning.
- Apptivo helps you boost sales by embedding web forms linked to the CRM. Your contact database updates as soon as potential customers offer contact information.
- The Opportunities App lets you generate contracts when a prospect turns warm.
- To save time, the platform lets you create custom email templates you can use at scale for different workflow stages.
- It captures customer data from incoming emails or CSV spreadsheets, or through the API.
- You can boost productivity by generating reports to track revenue, team performance, and expenses.
Apptivo is free for teams of up to three users. For bigger teams, the cost is $8 per month per user.
Image via Apptivo
Best CRM Software #11: Agile CRM
Agile CRM is a top-performing CRM software system with unique features. It stands out for the sales gamification functionality, which converts key metrics into game milestones. And it can save a lot of time and effort by automating routine scheduling tasks.
- It’s cloud-powered to prevent leakage of valuable customer data and business reports. They have a dedicated namespace on Google cloud, which means your data is not housed in a shared database.
- The all-in-one CRM approach unifies your sales, marketing, and customer service teams for cross-department communication and task allocation.
- You can keep your workflows on track with intuitive dashboards and reports.
- The app facilitates two-way calling to contacts. You can activate the built-in voicemail service using custom call scripts.
Agile is free for companies with up to 10 users. Bigger enterprises can choose from packages costing $8.99, $29.99, and $47.99 per month per user.
Image via Agile CRM
Best CRM Software #12: Pipeliner CRM
The next best software in our list is Pipeliner CRM. Users love its super-friendly customizable interface. Navigation is easy and plans are affordable.
- It provides dynamic reports that reflect real-time data and predictive analysis of revenue.
- It is easy to adopt and use, even by non-technical staff members.
- It has an uncluttered dashboard where all functionality is a click away.
- You can easily import and export contacts and business data.
- The mobile app version is lightweight and handy. It lets you scan business cards and leave voice-to-text notes for fellow users.
The subscription cost ranges from $25 to $85 per user per month.
Image via Pipeliner CRM
Best CRM Software #13: NeonCRM
NeonCRM is the best CRM software for nonprofits. You can manage members, donors, volunteers, and events from a single window.
- A dedicated portal allows association members and donors to easily access content and reports meant for them.
- You can track donor data and link funds to sponsors to measure revenue accurately.
- You can customize membership terms according to your nonprofit’s specific needs.
- It lets you tailor fee structures for different members. Allowances and discounts can be factored in using simple algorithms.
NeonCRM prices start at $49 per month, including email marketing, fundraising, and analytics.
Image via NeonCRM
Best CRM Software #14: Really Simple Systems
Really Simple Systems is a top-performing CRM software system, chiefly for small B2Bs. It simplifies contact management, campaign execution, and customer service, to improve your productivity.
- The program is easy to install and administer so that even your non-technical staff members can use it.
- You can monitor hot leads and nurture them into revenue-generating customers.
- To further boost customer engagement, you can craft and batch-process emails within the app.
- Capturing contact information is a breeze with linked web forms.
A license costs $14 per user per month. The company offers a free plan allowing two users and 100 company records.
Image via Really Simple Systems
Best CRM Software #15: SutiCRM
SutiCRM is cloud-based software that unifies sales, marketing, support, customer relations, and project management.
- The Sales Force Automation (SFA) has modules encompassing all business processes, from lead generation to customer service.
- A standout feature is StutiCRM’s social CRM, which allows you to track your social contacts and nurture them into potential customers.
- You can align marketing campaigns to your business objectives and track their performance against given key performance indices (KPIs).
- It lets you accomplish time-consuming chores like mass emailing and task allocation within seconds.
SutiCRM is free for up to three users. For larger teams, it costs $5.95 per user per month.
Image via SutiCRM
Best CRM Software #16: Soffront CRM
Soffront CRM is a top-notch software tool that helps you close deals efficiently. It bundles sales automation, marketing campaigns, and customer service in one package at an affordable price.
- It gives you a concise visual display of contact information, notes, workflow, appointments, and tasks.
- The software constantly updates deal status, project details, and contact information to keep them real-time.
- It provides a simple task board that displays scheduled appointments and follow-ups.
- It syncs your calendar with the task board to give automatic alerts when deadlines are near.
The Professional edition costs $35 per user per month for 5000 contacts and basic functionality. The Enterprise edition, at $70 per user per month, offers unlimited contacts and advanced features.
Image via Soffront CRM
Best CRM Software #17: EngageBay CRM
EngageBay’s sales and CRM software provides predictive lead forecasting and in-app calling. Its free version offers 1,000 branded emails and allows up to 1,000 contacts.
- The contact management module gathers your contacts, prospects, opportunities, and customers in a comprehensive database.
- Actionable insights about your potential and existing customers allow you to build better relationships.
- Call scripts assist your sales reps to convert leads into customers.
- It auto-assigns tasks to relevant team members by syncing workflows and calendars.
- Your executives can receive and make calls to customers in-app. The app automatically switches and queues calls so that multiple customers can be handled simultaneously.
Pricing plans begin at $10.39 per month for one user.
Image via EngageBay CRM
Best CRM Software #18: Deskera CRM
Deskera CRM is cloud-enabled software with enhanced data security. It automates and tracks critical sales and marketing processes. It also has powerful features to help you nurture customer relationships.
- You can manage the entire customer lifecycle starting from lead to after-sales and beyond.
- Its lead forms help you capture and collate contact data into a centralized database.
- You can monitor multiple deals at the same time. You get a concise breakdown of cases and opportunities.
- In addition to sales contacts, it maintains vendor info with precision.
Contact the sales team for pricing information.
Image via Deskera CRM
Best CRM Software #19: BSI
BSI is a tool that boosts your customer-centric activities and sales processes. It is adaptable to the needs of B2Bs, B2Cs, and freelancers.
- BSI CRM has excellent business intelligence features. It provides deep insights about customer behavior.
- You can opt for the on-premise CRM and then seamlessly migrate your business data to the cloud or on-site.
- It automates routine sales, marketing, and services tasks and workflows to save you time and effort.
- Your cross-functional teams can assign tasks and collaborate.
Contact the company for pricing details.
Image via BSI
Best CRM Software #20: Commence
Commence is one of the best CRM software systems for small and mid-sized companies. It’s a pocketbook-friendly solution for tracking leads, customers, resources, deals, and revenue.
- It profiles prospects so you can efficiently nurture them through the sales funnel.
- It orchestrates automated marketing campaigns and analyzes their efficacy.
- You can significantly decrease your query-handling time, which boosts customer satisfaction.
- You get a 360-degree view of deals and relevant resources, which facilitates quick decision making.
The software has different price points for Sales, Marketing, Project Management CRM, and Customer Service CRMs.
Image via Commence
Best CRM Software #21: AllClients
AllClients is a powerful CRM platform with an intuitive dashboard-style interface. It has garnered favorable reviews from users owing to its high level of customizability.
- Efficient management of contacts, providing vital information about each contact’s engagement, appointments, and opportunities.
- Visual workflows that staff members can create and export.
- You can create sales, marketing, and customer service funnels that can help you measure the financial health of your business.
- Autoresponders and a free message-recording system so you can service your contacts around the clock.
The starting price is $29 per user per month, payable on an annual basis.
Image via AllClients
Best CRM Software #22: Hashmicro
Hashmicro is another top CRM system. You can organize your workflows, opportunities, and resources from any location at any time.
- It’s an all-in-one system encompassing customers, leads, and sales pipeline management.
- You can easily manage tasks and pipelines using the dashboard’s drag-and-drop layout.
- The software’s smart lead forms auto-schedule appointments and tasks for your contacts and team members.
- Powerful analytics give you month-on-month and year-on-year performance reports.
- It offers one-click formulation of invoices, quotations, and offer letters.
Contact their sales team for pricing information.
Image via Hashmicro
Best CRM Software #23: Itarian
Itarian is a robust software system, regardless of the organization’s size or scope. It helps to strengthen customer relationships and simplifies overall sales operations.
- It automates your sales cycle by creating smart workflows that depict deals and opportunities visually.
- It provides efficient sales-management tools that allow you to nurture leads into paying customers.
- It generates professional-looking invoices and proposals, including deductions, within minutes.
- It can create a sales order instantly when a proposal is accepted, and queues it up for the next action.
You can get free price quotes from the website.
Image via Itarian
Best CRM Software #24: 1CRM
1CRM is an all-in-one CRM system with contact management, sales forecasting, and marketing automation. It’s a one-stop destination for operating your entire business.
- It automates lead capturing and follow-up scheduling so that business processes proceed smoothly.
- You can add vendors, distributors, and partners. They can scan their partner codes to get sales commissions and discounts.
- The mobile app version is handy when you want to track orders, book appointments, and assign tasks on the fly.
- The program generates weekly reports and shares them with stakeholders automatically.
Four pricing plans are available. A Startup subscription, for teams of one to three users, costs $12 per user per month. The top-tier Enterprise plan, for larger teams, costs $34 per user per month.
Image via 1CRM
Best CRM Software #25: CentralStationCRM
CentralStationCRM is a great tool for freelancers, B2Bs, and B2Cs. It keeps track of your critical business elements, including deals, resources, campaigns, and customers.
- It creates an extensive customer database that team members can access from any location at any time. It also enables collaboration.
- You can apply category tags to contacts and resources for easy tracking.
- The Deals section arranges your prospects and opportunities visually so you can take sales actions proactively.
- It is device agnostic. You can run the app edition from any iOS, Mac, or Android device. You can run the full-service edition on any browser.
Contact the company for pricing information.
Image via CentralStationCRM
Best CRM Software #26: CRM Runner
CRM Runner is one of the best CRM systems for growing businesses. It simplifies critical business processes such as lead generation, project management, and customer communication.
- You can send timely emails to contacts and capture contact information through web forms, which helps you nurture contacts into prospects and customers.
- You get a built-in calendar/scheduler that auto-sends push notifications and appointment reminders to customers.
- It lets you create and allocate tasks to projects and employees, and track their progress in real time.
- You can maximize revenue by generating invoices instantly and by securing payments via digital signature.
The Business package costs $25 per user per month.
Image via CRM Runner
Best CRM Software #27: Salesmate
Salesmate is a smart CRM software tool that is suitable for companies and freelancers. It eliminates time-consuming legwork required to close a deal. Its tools and features are geared to bridge gaps between your operations and management.
- The application depicts your entire sales pipeline visually, interspersed with deep insights.
- It lets you set sales and revenue targets and monitor progress toward those goals.
- It collates scattered customer, employee, and project data, making it accessible in a few clicks.
- A handy mobile edition lets you track your business, team, and deals on the go.
- For more-holistic capabilities, you can integrate 700+ apps, such as Outlook, G Suite, and Zapier.
The Starter pack, at $12 per user per month, is a good choice for small teams. Bigger teams can opt for the Growth pack at $24 per user per month.
Image via Salesmate
Best CRM Software #28: Archiz Solutions
The CRM application by Archiz Solutions concludes our list of the best CRM software systems currently available. It is fully customizable to suit the unique needs of different businesses, including those in niches.
- It centralizes your scattered contact and project information into a secure database.
- Lead management and nurturing is the software’s prime focus. It collects leads, identifies opportunities, and expedites your sales cycle.
- It enhances the security of sensitive business data and prevents data leaks.
- Its cloud integration allows easy access and automatic syncing of data from any place and channel.
See the website for pricing details.
Image via Archiz Solutions
Q1. How does CRM software work?
A. Customer relationship management (CRM) software helps businesses of all sizes reach out to consumers on multiple channels, create personalized emails, and automate repetitive tasks.
Q2. What CRM software is best for a small startup?
A. Odoo is one of the best CRMs for a small startup as they offer a forever-free version.
Q3. What is the best CRM for a startup/business?
A. Nimble is an excellent CRM for a startup/business and offers advanced functionality for an affordable price.
Q4. What is the best CRM available?
A. Some of the best CRMs available include:
- Agile CRM
- Sugar CRM
For more options, check out the full list in this article.
Q5. Which CRM software is good for sales?
A. Some of the best CRM software for sales are:
- NetSuite CRM
- Sugar CRM
Which is the Best CRM Software?
That’s our roundup of the best CRM software available today. Most systems in this roundup offer free, full-featured trials. You can sign up for a few of them and compare their performance to find your best match.
Let us know about your experience in the comments section.