According to BigCommerce, “96% of Americans have made an online purchase in their life, 80% in the past month alone.”
Friends, if there’s one thing that we can all learn from the data above, it’s how huge the potential is of growing an ecommerce business.
There are just no two ways about it.
People find it easy to buy through the internet.
When paying online, the process has become super simple.
And the consumers have bazillions of options to choose from when shopping online.
(And the list goes on.)
TL;DR: Ecommerce is the bomb, and you need to get on the bandwagon before the trail goes cold.
If you’re thinking of doing just that, then allow me to share with you 7 ecommerce marketing guides that you can use as a reference to grow your ecommerce business.
Do you like what you’re reading so far?
You’ll love these articles even more:
- “50 Out-Of-The-Box Ecommerce Marketing Tips to Skyrocket Conversions” by Catalin Zorzini
- “3 Fundamental Areas of Ecommerce You Should Never Skimp on” by Pratik Dholakiya
- “11 Welcome Email Template Examples That Grow Sales” by Carl Sednaoui
- “Breaking down silos in e-commerce retail” by Andreas Reiffen
- “5 Tactics To Take Your Ecommerce Marketing Strategy To The Next Level” by Gabriel Shaoolian
- “Marketing Automation for Ecommerce” by Agata Celmerowski
- “Make these changes to your product detail pages to increase checkouts” by Justin Christianson
It’s your time to share your thoughts about ecommerce marketing.
Do you have questions, suggestions, or perhaps experiences that you’d like to share about ecommerce marketing?
If you answered with a “yes,” then use the comments section below and start typing. I’d love to read your insights about this topic. Cheers!