What if I told you that there’s a marketing method that can miraculously turn $1 into $38?
Would you like to know what that marketing method is?
Well, since the title is a dead giveaway, I’m guessing that you now know which marketing method I’m referring to.
Yup. You’re right. It is email marketing.
According to Campaign Monitor, “For every $1 spent, email marketing generates $38 in ROI.“
Friends, that’s how powerful email marketing is.
There’s a reason why the phrase, “The money is on the list” is shared by people all over the internet. People know (hands down) that it’s the truth.
And so the question is, “What kind of results have you been getting from your list generation endeavors?”
“Do you have people signing up? Or are your opt-in forms getting ignored by your visitors?”
“Better yet, do you even have opt-in forms or systems in place to capture the email addresses of your web visitors?”
Are you struggling with setting up your email marketing campaigns? Or are your campaigns already set up, but you just aren’t getting the kind of results you’d like? Then you need to check out these posts about the latest email marketing trends and tips.
- Don’t Let These 2 Myths Block Your Email Marketing Success by Brian T. Edmondson
- The Future of Email Marketing by Jordie Van Rijn
- The Ultimate Email Marketing Cheat Sheet: Facts, Stats, and Actions [Infographic] by Laura Forer
- The 17 Essential Rules for Email Marketing by Geoffrey James
- 13 Email Marketing Trend to Follow in 2017 by Sarah Peterson
- 10 email marketing tools to help build, send, automate and optimize your campaigns by Chris Camps
- Add the Power of Video to Your Email Marketing by Paroma Sen
Here are some questions that I’d like to ask you:
- What challenges are you facing with your email marketing campaigns?
- What email marketing trends, tips, and best practices are you using that are helping you get bajillions of sign-ups?
Please share your email marketing ideas in the comments section below. Cheers!