Pew Research Center reports that Facebook continues to be the most popular social networking platform, with 79% of all adult internet users in the U.S. using the platform. Having such a massive reach, it’s obvious that Facebook marketing is still one of the best channels to promote your business – whether it’s B2B or B2C.
The study also found that 76% of Facebook users logged in daily on the platform.
In addition to this, HubSpot discovered that people are consuming more content on Facebook; content consumption on the platform increased by 57% between 2014 and 2016.
These numbers only point to one thing – Facebook marketing is a vital channel to promote your business.
So it’s important to keep yourself updated on how to further maximize your returns with Facebook marketing.
Interested to learn more?
I’d like to share with you 7 essential guides that you can use to optimize your Facebook marketing strategy and drive higher revenues through the platform.
Check Out These Posts About Facebook Marketing:
- A 10 Step Facebook Marketing Strategy by Rob Starr
- Facebook’s removal of 4 ad targeting options by Tim Peterson
- A guide to five Facebook ad types by Tereza Litsa
- Improve Your Facebook Marketing with Lead Ads by Jaden Miller
- How to Edit Facebook Link Previews by Jon Loomer
- Facebook Introduces New Influencer Marketing Feature by Anne Preble
- A beginner’s guide to Facebook analytics and insights by Alice Oh
BONUS: 10 Steps to Supercharging Your Ecommerce With Social Media by John Hawthorne
What kind of role does Facebook play in your marketing strategy?
Have you been able to engage your target audience through the platform?
If you have some thoughts or stories to share, I’d love to hear them. So let me know in the comments below.
Shane Barker is a digital marketing consultant who specializes in sales funnels, targeted traffic, and website conversions. He has consulted with Fortune 500 companies, influencers with digital products, and a number of A-List celebrities.