Growth hacking tactics have helped startups and established organizations alike in speeding up revenue growth.
Businesses like Popcorn Metrics have even experienced an increase in conversions of more than 300% after implementing the growth hacking tactic of user onboarding.
You can also use growth hacking for driving more repeat business, increasing sales leads, and growing your subscribers' list.
But like any other marketing effort, there are updates and changes that can impact the effectiveness of growth hacking tactics. Differences in business requirements and the mindset of target customers can also have a huge impact on how well your growth hacking tactics work.
For instance, pop-up surveys may be able to help some businesses in growing their subscribers' list but these surveys may be annoying to the website visitors of other types of businesses.
This makes it a challenge to master growth hacking, which is why you’re going to love this week’s round-up.
I have put together some of the best resources and guides that you can use to enhance your growth hacking efforts. Check them out:
- 128 Marketing Tactics – The Most Epic Growth Hackings List by Helvis Smoteks
- Growth Hack Goes Wrong When it Forgets the Customer by Josh Aberant
- This Proven Marketing Strategy Makes Your Company Unbeatable by Adam Robinson
- The Ultimate Startup Marketing Strategy by Marcus Taylor
- 19 Tools for Growth Hack You’ll Actually Want to Use by Aleh Barysevich
- 5 Growth Hack Strategies for a Startup by Neil Patel
- The 4 Steps of Growth Hack by Jeff Mignon
What do you want to achieve through growth hack?
Which of these resources do you plan to use for enhancing your growth hacking efforts?
Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas, and questions with me in the comments below.