The growing popularity of Instagram has resulted in more and more brands flocking to the platform for their marketing. Not just brands. There is an ever-increasing race among individuals as well, towards becoming Instagram influencers.
It is undeniably one of the most popular social media channels out there. As of the latest Statista report, Instagram has about 800 million active monthly users. What’s even more interesting is that these users actually value the opinions of popular Instagrammers.
Influence Central conducted a study that reveals that Instagram influencers rank number 6 at influencing consumer purchases. Such is the power of a simple photo sharing app. In fact, 59% of micro-influencers said that it is the most effective platform to engage their audiences.
Given the usefulness and popularity of this platform, here are 10 things you need to know to be successful at Instagram marketing:
- 5 Predictions for Social Media Marketing on Instagram in 2018 by Andrew Hutchinson
- The Ultimate Guide to Using Instagram Story to Promote Your Business by Neil Patel
- Instagram for Business: The Ultimate Instagram Marketing Guide by Lisa D. Jenkins
- 10 Tips to Organically Market Your Brand on Instagram [Infographic] by Laura Forer
- 12 Tools To Improve Instagram, Visual Marketing & Facebook by Susan Gilbert
- Top Instagram Marketing Hacks by Tai Lopez
- Instagram – Is It Right For My Business by Kaitlyn Hammond
- Instagram Marketing For Ecommerce: The Complete Guide by Ksenia Emelyanova
- 8 Actionable Instagram Marketing Tips, Backed by 20+ Studies by Alfred Lua
- 11 Ways to Make Your Next Instagram Marketing Campaign Dazzle by Deep Patel
What are some of the tried and tested methods you’ve used to make your Instagram marketing successful? Let us know in the comments below.