If you thought Twitter marketing was just about setting up a profile or page and sending out random tweets, think again.
The number of active monthly users on this platform as of the third quarter of 2017, is 330 million. The sheer magnanimity of this statistic is an indication of the vast opportunities this platform provides for marketers.
That being said, it is not an easy task to continuously grow and engage your followers on Twitter. If your content is not relevant or interesting enough, it just takes them one tiny click to unfollow you. However, if you can do it right, it can be a game-changer for your business.
A study reveals that tweets from brands coupled with influencer tweets about the brand can increase purchase intent 5.2x. The same study also found that 40% of Twitter users have purchased products directly based on influencer tweets.
Here are 9 things you need to know that can make your Twitter marketing truly successful:
- What’s the Trouble with Twitter Marketing? by Mark Schaefer
- 6 Free Twitter Management Tools for Marketers [Infographic] by Mark Walker Ford
- Reignite Your Twitter Marketing with These 4 Tools by Susan Gilbert
- What Could 280 Characters Mean for Twitter Marketing? by Chris Sugrue
- The Pros And Cons Of Twitter #280 For Marketers by AJ Agarwal
- 4 Halloween Marketing Tips from Twitter by Andrew Hutchinson
- A-Z of Twitter Marketing 2017 by Carolanne Mangles
- 4 Brands Still Successfully Marketing on Twitter by Michael Brenner
- 22 Terrific Tips to Optimize Your Twitter Business Profile by Lisa Buyer