What Kind of Guest Posts Do We Accept?
We welcome articles that can offer actionable tips to help our readers grow their brands. For a better understanding, we also encourage writers to add recent real-life examples to illustrate their points.
[Points to Remember] Your Guest Post Submissions Should:
- Be 100% original (We use Copyscape for a plagiarism check).
- Be grammatically correct (You can use tools like Grammarly to check for errors).
- Not be published elsewhere.
- Be 1500-2000 words long.
- Be educational, informative, and engaging.
- Be easily scannable and readable [All sentences must be shorter than 20 words. Also, your paragraphs should not be longer than 2-3 sentences.]
- Include headings and subheadings [From the Style drop-down menu in Google Docs, select “Heading 1” for your title, “Heading 2” for main headings, and “Heading 3” for sub-headings]
- Include links/citations to authoritative websites to back up your statements Please note that we only accept primary sources. Statements with secondary sources will be removed.
- Include real-life examples and case studies to add value to your content, wherever possible.
- Include a meta description (155-160 characters long) introducing your topic.
- Not contain affiliate links.
- Not be self-promotional.
- Not include promotional/sponsored content of your clients (For sponsored posts, you can contact us).
- Include high-quality visuals (DO NOT use stock images. We only allow images that support an example or statistics. Always provide a source URL for all images.)
Note: Please note that we don’t accept infographics unless they are extremely well-researched
To get a sense of the writing style and the topics we’re looking for, please read our existing blog posts. However, please keep in mind that we only accept submissions that provide a fresh angle on topics that we have already covered on our blog.
How to Submit Guest Posts?
Once you’ve finished writing your guest post, please send it to email@example.com.
While submitting your post, please ensure that you follow these guidelines:
- Send your submission in a Google Doc.
- Include all images and videos used in your post separately in a .zip file.
- Send an author bio that is written in third-person and is less than 40 words in length.
- Include a photo of the author to be published along with your author bio.
- Include links to all of your personal social media profiles (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) that you want us to include.
Why Should You Submit Guest Posts to ShaneBarker.com?
Not sure if publishing guest posts is worth your time and effort?
Well, take a look at the benefits you can reap by guest posting on our blog:
- When you publish your posts on our site, you can reach out to a massive audience. Our website receives 100K+ unique visitors every month.
- We include an author bio for each article. This way, you can boost your visibility and build an authority in your niche.
- We promote all published posts on our social media channels (66K+ followers) and in our email newsletters (14K+ active subscribers).