Amine Bentahar is the Chief Digital Officer and COO at AVX Digital, a Dallas-based digital marketing agency. It is recognized as 5x Google All-Star agency, which means that it is one of the top 0.5% of US agencies. He is also a co-author of a book on voice search. Settled in the US, he was born and raised in Morocco, and then went on to work in Qatar and Turkey for brief intervals. Apart from his work, he has a bubbling passion for soccer.
WEBSITE: AVX Digital
- Ways You Can Help Other Businesses Survive the COVID-19 Crisis
- 00:29 : Amine’s Plan to Help Small Businesses
- 04:33 : COVID-19 Impact: Different Ways You Can Help People
- 06:14 : How Amine’s Team Made an Impact During the COVID-19 Crisis
- 07:36 : Amine’s Favorite Soccer Players
- 09:52 : Amine on Time Travel
- 11:19 : Who Would Amine Have Dinner With?
- 14:41 : How to Get In Touch With Amine
Businesses across spectrums, big and small, are affected by the COVID-19 crisis. It’s a tough time for everyone out there. As businesses struggle to adapt to the new reality, it’s important for them to list their products online and become discoverable on the internet.
To help them out, Amine Bentahar and his team decided to come up with a product that would allow them to get their local listings, and optimize for voice search at an affordable rate. That’s one of the ways his team is helping small businesses during the COVID-19 crisis.
In this episode, he also discusses other ways in which people can do their bit and support struggling businesses.
Listen to the entire conversation here.