Rachel Thompson is the Founder of BadRedhead Media, a company that helps authors create effective social media and book marketing campaigns. She is a book marketing and author branding strategist, and a sexual abuse survivor advocate. Currently, she is also the Senior Director of Social Media Services for AuthorBytes. Some of her books include Broken Places, Broken Pieces, A Walk In The Snark, and Mancode: Exposed. She has also authored business books, including the BadRedhead Media 30-Day Book Marketing Challenge, and has articles published by major publications like HuffPost.
WEBSITE: BadRedhead Media
- Hacks to Find Time For Writing
- How to Tune Out Distractions While Writing
- The Importance of Delegating Work
- 00:26 : How Rachel Finds Time to Write
- 04:42 : New Book: Broken People, Release Date
- 05:35 : The Future of Her Company with Coronavirus
- 07:59 : Best Advice Ever Given
- 10:51 : Whom Rachel Would Dine With
- 13:24 : Contact Information
Rachel’s plate is full of projects. In this podcast episode, she talks about her upcoming projects and how she is juggling them all. She also shares how she organizes her routine to stay focused on book writing.
Towards the end of the episode, she also shares the best piece of advice that she once received from a mentor that changed the way she worked.
Tune in to the episode now to find out what it was!