Jordan Erskine is an Inc. 500 entrepreneur and also the Co-Founder of Dynamic Blending, a leading contract manufacturing company that produces cosmetics and skincare products.
Having built two successful 8-figure businesses, he is a dynamic and in-demand entrepreneur and leader. He specializes in research and development, innovation, industry disruption, marketing, growth strategies, web design, and much more.
To top it all off, Jordan is also an angel investor.
On this episode, Jordan talks about how he built two successful 8-figure businesses by the age of 37. Listen to the podcast to discover the challenges he had and how he overcame them to get where he is today.
There are lots of learning opportunities for you. So, tune in to find out:
- How did Jordan become an entrepreneur?
- What other companies does he own or have shares in?
- What do you need to start your own business?
- What are the biggest challenges of becoming an entrepreneur? How do these challenges differ from industry to industry?
- What’s one quality that every entrepreneur should have?
Along with giving advice to anyone who wants to become an entrepreneur, Jordan also talks about fun stuff like his favorite books and a superpower he wishes to have.
Tune in to listen to him talk about it all!