Jonathan has been a customer service professional and leader for 22+ years, leading large teams at established companies such as Microsoft, Monster Worldwide, and Autodesk, as well as startups like Postmates, Kabam, and Forte Labs.
A thought leader in the industry, Jonathan often speaks at CX conferences, participates in podcasts, and writes about his passion — the future of customer service and the CS marketplace.
He is focused on shifting customer service from a cost center to a profit center for all businesses.
WEBSITE: Officium Labs
Welcome to the second episode of my podcast, where we discuss all things customer experience with Jonathan Shroyer, CEO and Co-Founder of Officium Labs.
On this episode, Jonathan enlightens us about:
- The basics of customer experience.
- How you can treat the customer right.
- How Officium Labs shifted customer service from a cost center to a profit center.
- How to evaluate the ROI of customer experience.
- How the customer experience industry evolved during and after the COVID-19 pandemic and tips to keep serving your customers right all through it.
Tune in to the podcast now to find out more about customer experience!