Timothy Wu is a growth marketing professional with over 10 years of experience in the marketing space. Currently, he works as the Head of Growth at Nearside, a platform that provides financial services to small businesses.
In his career, he has had hands-on experience in user acquisition, retention, and customer success. Being passionate about his work, he is always ready for a chat about growth marketing, customer feedback, customer retention, and startups.
Welcome to the second episode of my podcast, where we talk about customer experience and feedback with Timothy Wu, Head of Growth at Nearside.
On this episode, Timothy enlightens us about:
- What is a good customer experience?
- What are the best ways to collect customer feedback?
- How does customer feedback impact a company’s growth strategy?
- How can businesses use feedback to drive growth?
- How can you deal with unhappy customers?
Tune in to the podcast now to find out more about customer experience!