Adam Robinson is the Co-Founder and CEO of GetEmails, a software program that enables marketers to retarget their site visitors through email marketing. He brings with him an experience of over 8 years in the email marketing space. His first business, Robly Email Marketing, has won multiple awards from Crozdesk. He is also the author of the bestselling book, "Permission (Sh)Marketing.” When he is not working, you can find him traveling, cooking, or playing table tennis.
- Why Discipline Is Important In Life
- What Is Identity Resolution?
- How GetEmails Was Built
- What the Email Marketing Landscape Is Like
- Lessons That Adam Learned Over the Years
- 01:27 : Adam’s Background
- 04:37 : Discussing Swimming and Discipline
- 06:03 : What It Takes to Be an Elite Athlete
- 09:53 : From College to Email Marketing
- 13:16 : Adam’s Customer Acquisition Strategy
- 14:57 : Entering the Email Marketing Landscape
- 16:37 : What Is Identity Resolution?
- 18:24 : Businesses Wanted More Email Addresses
- 20:57 : From Robly to GetEmails
- 23:51 : Lessons That Adam Learned
- 28:36 : What Is GetEmails?
- 34:04 : GetEmails Is Going Freemium!
Adam Robinson has spent more than eight years in the email marketing space. Naturally, he has seen the email landscape evolve. From studying the market to identifying the gap and finally launching GetEmails, he spills the beans on it all in this podcast episode.
I also quiz him about his college years and professional trajectory to get a sense of the transition he has gone through.
Towards the end of the episode, he also makes an amazing announcement — GetEmails is coming out with a Freemium version. They are giving 500 emails per month for free for anyone with a website in the USA forever!
Check out the episode now!