Erik Qualman is Founder and Owner of Equalman.com, credited with artwork for global brands like Disney and IBM. He is the brain behind Socialnomics, a top blog for entrepreneurs and digital leaders. Apart from that, Erik is a 5x best-selling author and visual storyteller. He is a prominent keynote speaker with an audience of 50 million+ from 55+ countries. Originally from Detroit, he is now settled in Texas with his beautiful family.
- How Erik’s Animation Studio Was Born
- The Secret Sauce of “The Social Media Revolution”
- The Recipe to Create Killer Digital Stories
- Top Brand Storytellers
- 1:40 : Erik on Digital Storytelling
- 3:36 : Launching an Animation Studio
- 4:34 : Creating the World’s Most-Downloaded Video
- 7:05 : Which Contemporary Brands Nail Storytelling?
- 12:07 : Erik on His Future Projects
- 15:56 : Erik’s Favorite Speaking Destinations
- 17:37 : The Superpowers on Erik’s Wish List
- 22:12 : Contact Information
Erik wears many hats. Author, speaker, animator, storyteller – he is a master of all trades. In this episode, he talks about his super-successful animation gigs and his future projects.
Then, he explains how digital storytelling should pivot around core values. Towards the end of the episode, he shares a great piece of advice for aspiring storytellers.
To find out what it was, tune in to the episode.