Erik Qualman is Founder and Owner of Equalman.com, credited with artwork for global brands like Disney and IBM. He is the brain behind Socialnomics, a top blog for entrepreneurs and digital leaders. Apart from that, Erik is a 5x best-selling author and visual storyteller. He is a prominent keynote speaker with an audience of 50 million+ from 55+ countries. Originally from Detroit, he is now settled in Texas with his beautiful family.
- Erik’s Secret Sauce to Digital Success - Edutainment
- How to Find New Digital Opportunities During a Pandemic
- 09:28 : Erik’s Early Days in Detroit
- 10:02 : Erik on His Family
- 10:12 : Interesting Facts About Erik
- 12:30 : Jumping into the Digital Space
- 13:22 : Nurturing Leaders Through Equalman
- 14:52 : Erik on His Blog
- 15:36 : The Pandemic’s Impact on Speaking Events
- 19:05 : Erik’s COVID-Survival Tip
Erik Qualman is a top-selling author and motivational speaker. He is the creator of Equalman.com, a platform with megabrands like Disney and Hearts of Fire as clients.
In this episode, Erik delves into his professional journey and his growth as a marketing wizard.
He shares mantras to remain relevant during the COVID-slowdown. In the new normal, innovation is his survival strategy, and he explains how that guarantees success.
To learn more about Erik’s disruptive ideas, tune in now.
Disclosure: This podcast episode is sponsored by Ahrefs