On this episode, we have Brett Helling, the owner of Gigworker.com, talking to us about his professional journey from being a rideshare driver to becoming a gig economy expert. He shares interesting stories and learnings behind this transition.
- How did he take Ridester.com from 250K visitors/month to 1.5 million visitors/month?
- How is he monetizing his website traffic?
- How did he start Gigworker.com?
- How did COVID-19 affect the gig economy?
- What is the future of the gig economy and outsourcing work?
Tune in to listen to him talk about it all.
Brett has also published a book titled, “Gigworker Independent Work State Economy,” to share his expert advice and insights on the gig economy.
Shane Barker is a digital marketing consultant who specializes in influencer marketing, product launches, sales funnels, targeted traffic, and website conversions. He has consulted with Fortune 500 companies, influencers with digital products, and a number of A-List celebrities.