Andrea Fryrear is an expert Content Strategist and the President of Colorado-based company, AgileSherpas. She leads a team of specialists that helps organizations transition from high-stress environments to high performance.
She is a true Agile marketing advocate, coach, top-rated keynote speaker, and an author. When she’s not on her laptop, you can find her playing volleyball and spending time outdoors.
- AgileSherpas’ Working Style
- About AgileSherpas’ Online Courses
- About Valuable Resources to Learn Agile Marketing
- 10x More Formula: Your Blueprint for Creating Competition-Free Content That Stands Out and Gets Results by Garret Moon
- Break the Wheel: Question Best Practices, Hone Your Intuition, and Do Your Best Work by Jay Acunzo
- Personal Kanban: Mapping Work, Navigating Life by Tonianne DeMaria Barry and Jim Benson
- 17:00 : About Andrea’s Book, “Death of a Marketer”
- 20:25 : AgileSherpas’ Courses on Agile Marketing
- 23:00 : Andrea’s Advice About Agile Marketing for Organizations
- 27:43 : Resources to Get Started With Agile Marketing
Listen to Shane Barker and Andrea Fryrear talk about AgileSherpas’ approach to Agile marketing. In this podcast episode, Andrea also tells us about the online courses offered by AgileSherpas for anyone who wants to get started with Agile marketing.
In addition to this, she also shares a list of the best resources and tools that can help organizations win at Agile marketing. Stay tuned till the end to learn about the best resources.
Listen to their conversation now.
Want to manage your projects efficiently? Check out these project management tools: project management tools.