Adam Robinson is the Co-Founder and CEO of GetEmails, a software program that enables marketers to retarget their site visitors through email marketing. He brings with him an experience of over 8 years in the email marketing space. His first business, Robly Email Marketing, has won multiple awards from Crozdesk. He is also the author of the bestselling book, "Permission (Sh)Marketing.” When he is not working, you can find him traveling, cooking, or playing table tennis.
- How Ecommerce Brands Can Leverage Email Retargeting
- How Has GetEmails Helped Their Clients?
- Is GetEmails Relevant For Publishers?
- 00:32 : Email Retargeting For Ecommerce Businesses
- 05:57 : Sending SMS Reminders
- 08:51 : GetEmails: Success Stories
- 14:40 : How Can Publishers Leverage Email Retargeting?
- 21:36 : User-Friendliness of a Product
In this episode, I discuss with Adam Robinson how ecommerce brands can leverage email retargeting to get more customers. He explains how his software program, GetEmails, can help them grow their business.
I’m also curious to find out if publishers can use this tool for email retargeting. Join me in an enlightening conversation with Adam Robinson. I also quiz him about how GetEmails has helped clients and what kind of results they have seen.
Tune in to the episode now!