Deirdre Breakenridge is the CEO and owner of Pure Performance Communications. She also serves as the CEO of PRStudChat, which is a community on Twitter for PR students, PR pros, and educators. She has written over 10 books covering different themes like public relations, social media, and modern communication. A PR and marketing veteran, she comes with a rich experience of over 30 years in the industry.
WEBSITE: Deirdre Breakenridge
- How Content Marketing and Influencer Marketing Come Together
- How to Build Relationships With Influencers
- Which Are the Best Tools For Content Marketing?
- What a Typical Day For Deirdre Breakenridge Looks Like
- 40:32 : Where Brands Improve In Content Marketing
- 43:44 : The Disconnect Between Brands and Influencers
- 47:52 : How to Build Relationships With Influencers
- 49:26 : Best Tools For Content Marketing
- 51:37 : Deirdre’s Biggest Achievement
- 54:57 : What a Typical Day Looks Like For Deirdre
- 57:40 : How to Get In Touch With Deirdre
In this episode, Shane Barker and Deirdre Breakenridge discuss how content marketing and influencer marketing can come together. Deirdre also shares tips to help brands build long-term and genuine relationships with influencers.
During the course of the conversation, she talks about her favorite tools for content marketing that she absolutely can’t do without. In addition to this, she also gives listeners a sneak peek into what a typical day looks like for her.
Check out the entire conversation now.