Chuck Hengel is the Founder and CEO of Marketing Architects, one of the top independent advertising agencies in the United States.
Chuck has led his clients to generate over $7.4 billion in sales, proving the long-term brand-building effects of traditional TV advertising in today’s digital landscape. He also released a book, “All-Inclusive TV: How Booming Brands Are Reimagining TV Advertising.”
WEBSITE: Marketing Architects
Listen to Chuck Hengel as he talks about how he created HurryCane, the #1 manufacturer of walking canes, and then sold it off to a healthcare company later.
- How did Chuck come up with the idea of starting HurryCane?
- How did he increase conversions by 400% over the first 90 days of launching the HurryCane website?
- What was the key feature that made their walking canes stand out?
- What are some of the important factors that you need to consider when selling off a portion of your company or a product you created?
- What lessons did he learn from selling off HurryCane?
On this episode, Chuck also shares the places he would like to visit and one podcast that shaped his life.
Tune in to listen to him talk about it all!