Panos Siozos is the CEO at LearnWorlds, a multi-million edtech SaaS startup that helps brands, marketers, and agencies create and sell e-courses. Panos has a PhD in Educational Technology and has had an exciting career in different fields, including software engineering, computer science education, and IT management. In the past, he also worked as a policy adviser for research and innovation at the European Parliament. Currently, he lives in Cyprus.
- How to Overcome Challenges with Online Course Creation
- Why Perfectionism Isn’t a Marketer’s Friend
- Why It's Okay to Have a Terrible First Version
- What Makes a Great Course?
- How Marketers Can Use LearnWorlds to Create Online Courses
On this episode, Panos Siozos, the CEO of LearnWorlds, discusses what it takes to create a successful online course.
He also touches on the common challenges that marketers face during course creation. Towards the end of the episode, he explains how you can leverage LearnWorlds to boost your online visibility.
Tune in now!