Marcus Sheridan is a highly sought-after international keynote speaker known for his unique ability to excite, engage, and motivate live audiences with his simple, yet powerful transformational business approach. He’s also an author of four books, including “They Ask You Answer.”
- The Big Five That Buyers Look For
- Improving Your Content Strategy
- The Importance of Helping Your Buyers
- 02:08 : How to Implement Marcus’ Strategy
- 4:15 : Litmus Test for Your Content
- 8:09 : Why Companies Don’t Talk About Cost and Price
- 10:56 : The Blog Post Worth $7 Million
- 13:24 : The Importance of Analysis
Marcus Sheridan speaks all about content marketing. He explains how the type of content you create for your brand can make all the difference in getting conversions and generating sales. Additionally, he talks about his famed blog post through which he made $7 million in revenue for his pool company.
He even elaborates on the five most important things that customers consider while making a purchase and explains why brands need to address those factors.
Additionally, he shares a unique way through which you can conduct a litmus test for your content to verify if it’s any good for your marketing.