The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted everything from our day-to-day lives to our businesses. So, today, we have Chuck Hengel from Marketing Architects to give us insights into how it affected the TV advertising industry.
Tune in to this episode of my Marketing Growth Podcast to find out:
- How did COVID-19 affect TV advertising?
- What did most brands do to make their TV ads work better during the crisis?
- How can brands come up with the right messaging for their TV spots?
- How did COVID-19 change the way TV ads were made? How did technology help through the process?
- What should you keep in mind when making TV ads during a pandemic?
- What is the future of TV advertising in this post-pandemic world?
Shane Barker is a digital marketing consultant who specializes in influencer marketing, product launches, sales funnels, targeted traffic, and website conversions. He has consulted with Fortune 500 companies, influencers with digital products, and a number of A-List celebrities.