Chuck Hengel is the Founder and CEO of Marketing Architects, one of the top independent advertising agencies in the United States.
Chuck has led his clients to generate over $7.4 billion in sales, proving the long-term brand-building effects of traditional TV advertising in today’s digital landscape. He also released a book, “All-Inclusive TV: How Booming Brands Are Reimagining TV Advertising.”
WEBSITE: Marketing Architects
The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted everything from our day-to-day lives to our businesses. So, today, we have Chuck Hengel from Marketing Architects to give us insights into how it affected the TV advertising industry.
Tune in to this episode of my Marketing Growth Podcast to find out:
- How did COVID-19 affect TV advertising?
- What did most brands do to make their TV ads work better during the crisis?
- How can brands come up with the right messaging for their TV spots?
- How did COVID-19 change the way TV ads were made? How did technology help through the process?
- What should you keep in mind when making TV ads during a pandemic?
- What is the future of TV advertising in this post-pandemic world?