Roger Dooley is an author, marketing pro, and international keynote speaker specializing in using the brain and behavior to improve sales, marketing, corporate culture, and customer experiences.
His books, Friction: The Untapped Force That Can Be Your Most Powerful Advantage and Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing, are best sellers. He has also written The Persuasion Slide: A New Way to Market to Your Customer's Conscious Needs and Unconscious Mind.
Roger also writes for the popular Neuromarketing Blog and has a regular column at Forbes.
He lives in Austin, Texas.
WEBSITE: Dooley Direct LLC
- How Neuromarketing Can Help with Consumer Persuasion
- How User Experience is Tied to Neuromarketing
- How to Use the Frog Behavior Model in Marketing
- How to Better Market to a Lazy Audience
- How to Apply the Persuasion Slide Framework in Marketing
- How to Leverage the Loyalty Aspect for Marketing
- Why You Need to Reduce Customer Effort When They Interact with Your Brand
- Why Practicing the Dark Pattern Can Cost You Customers
On this episode, Roger Dooley, author, marketer, and keynote speaker, joins Shane Barker for an intriguing conversation about neuromarketing.
Find out how neuromarketing helps with consumer persuasion and improving user experiences. He also shares information on how he got the ideas for his books — Brainfluence, Friction, and The Persuasion Slide.
Interestingly, his favorite book is The Trust Factor, by Paul J. Zak, a must-read for marketers who want to leverage human trust.