Wayne Mullins is the Founder of Ugly Mug Marketing, a website design and development and marketing company where results matter.
He has been called “The Guru’s Guru,” as he is regularly called upon for advice from industry-leading CEOs, New York Times best-selling authors, and Silicon Valley startups.
He loves helping entrepreneurs challenge their assumptions, create value from places they’ve never looked, and reach goals they never believed possible. He has personally worked with clients in 91 different industries, from 34 states, and 11 countries.
WEBSITE: Ugly Mug Marketing
Listen to this podcast episode to learn how to fix websites that don’t convert well. Wayne Mullins, the Founder of Ugly Mug Marketing, talks about:
- What are the three major reasons why websites don’t convert well?
- What do high-converting websites do differently?
- How can you get more conversions from your website?
- What are the 5 questions that you should ask about every page of your website to optimize it for conversions?
- What are the 3 Cs of designing a website?
On this episode, Wayne also shares fun stuff like the next place on his travel bucket list and one superpower he would like to have.
Tune in to listen to him talk about it all and check out Wayne's new book, “Full Circle Marketing: Transform Your Marketing and Turn Customers Into Evangelists” now.