Rachel Thompson is the Founder of BadRedhead Media, a company that helps authors create effective social media and book marketing campaigns. She is a book marketing and author branding strategist, and a sexual abuse survivor advocate. Currently, she is also the Senior Director of Social Media Services for AuthorBytes. Some of her books include Broken Places, Broken Pieces, A Walk In The Snark, and Mancode: Exposed. She has also authored business books, including the BadRedhead Media 30-Day Book Marketing Challenge, and has articles published by major publications like HuffPost.
WEBSITE: BadRedhead Media
- How to Market Your Own Books
- What Newbies Should Know About Book Marketing
- How to Leverage Social Media For Book Marketing
- What It Takes to Make Money From Your Book
- 00:27 : Starting BadRedhead Media
- 03:36 : Rachel’s Books
- 07:49 : Rachel’s Journey to Self-Publishing
- 11:44 : Book Marketing Tips for New Writers and Authors
- 19:27 : How to Choose Social Channels as an Author
- 23:32 : How to Make Money from Book Marketing
As the Founder of BadRedhead Media, Rachel Thompson has helped may authors and bloggers market their books. In this podcast episode, she talks about her journey as an author.
During the course of the conversation, she shares tips for newbies who want to write their own books to help them get started.
Towards the end of the episode, she also sheds light on how you can leverage social media channels to create buzz about your book.
If you’ve ever considered writing your own book or becoming a blogger, you should check out the last part of the episode. She talks about what it takes to earn money from writing books.
Tune in to the podcast now!