On this episode, Brett Helling from Gigworker talks about domain acquisitions and how it can help you grow your organic website traffic.
He has been buying websites and merging them to build a more credible website that generates greater revenue. Having a portfolio of 13 websites, Brett is here to share how he boosted the revenue of a website to $7,500/month from $500/month in just two months.
Tune in to the podcast episode to learn:
- What do you mean by “domain acquisition”?
- How do you find the best websites to buy?
- What factors should you consider when buying websites?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of acquiring domains?
- How can you grow website traffic and monetize it?
If you like what you hear, be sure to subscribe to my podcast for more interesting conversations with market leaders.
Brett has also published a book titled, “Gigworker Independent Work State Economy,” to share his expert advice and insights on the gig economy.
Shane Barker is a digital marketing consultant who specializes in influencer marketing, product launches, sales funnels, targeted traffic, and website conversions. He has consulted with Fortune 500 companies, influencers with digital products, and a number of A-List celebrities.