Saul Fleischman is the CEO and Founder of RiteKit, a company that has a suite of products to help you take your social media marketing game to the next level. He specializes in business strategy, feature design, customer experience, and in customer and partner relations. 26 years ago, he moved base from Philadelphia to Osaka, Japan. He is a travel enthusiast who caught the travel bug early in his college after participating in a study abroad program.
- Why Storytelling Is Important
- Why Proof of Value Proposition Is Important For a Company
- How to Use Hashtags For Increased Visibility
- How RiteTag Has Evolved
- How You Can Leverage RiteTag
- Which Companies Have the Best Hashtag Marketing Strategies
- About Common Hashtag Marketing Mistakes
Listen to Shane Barker and Saul Fleischman as they talk about hashtag marketing. In this episode, Saul talks about how he came up with the idea for RiteTag and how it has evolved over the years.
He also touches upon the best hashtag marketing strategies for 2020. During the course of the conversation, he also reveals the common mistakes that companies may be making with hashtag marketing.
Listen to their conversation now.
- From Philadelphia to Japan
- What Studying Filmmaking Taught Saul
- How Saul Jumped Into Marketing
- How RiteTag Was Born
- What RiteTag Does Now
- How Companies Should Use Hashtags
- How RiteTag Can Help Marketers
- Getting Results from RiteTag
- Advice for Hashtag Marketing
- How RiteKit Works