Deirdre Breakenridge is the CEO and owner of Pure Performance Communications. She also serves as the CEO of PRStudChat, which is a community on Twitter for PR students, PR pros, and educators. She has written over 10 books covering different themes like public relations, social media, and modern communication. A PR and marketing veteran, she comes with a rich experience of over 30 years in the industry.
WEBSITE: Deirdre Breakenridge
- How to Come Up With Ideas For a Book
- Book Writing: How to Streamline Your Thoughts
- Tools for Self-Published Authors
- Deirdre’s Book Writing Process
- 00:48 : Deirdre’s Family and College Background
- 06:40 : City Hustle Vs. A Quiet Life
- 08:02 : Deirdre’s Career Trajectory
- 12:06 : Deirdre’s Book on Modern Communication
- 15:10 : How to Get Started With Writing a Book
- 18:51 : Book Writing: Deirdre’s Secret to Staying Organized
- 20:10 : Pro Tip For Anyone Who Is Writing a Book
Listen to Shane Barker and Deirdre Breakenridge as they talk about how to write books and stay organized throughout the process.
She spills the beans on which strategies work for her to stay motivated while writing a book. She also recommends tools that self-published authors can use to polish their writing.
Listen to the entire conversation now.
To experience great storytelling with amazing audiobooks, try this here
(Two free audiobooks and 30-day free trial inside)