Disrupting a traditional industry is not easy but that’s how innovation happens and trends change. And everything evolves for the better, right?
On this episode, Jordan Erskine, the Co-Founder of Dynamic Blending, a skincare products contract manufacturing company, will talk about how he has disrupted the archaic manufacturing industry.
- How did Jordan get into the contract manufacturing cosmetics industry?
- What were the major challenges he had when starting Dynamic Blending?
- What is it like to bootstrap a company to success?
- What made him change the traditional manufacturing industry and how he actually did it.
- Why is it important for all business owners to learn marketing?
- What can entrepreneurs do differently to become industry disruptors?
If you’re an entrepreneur who wants to change the way things happen in your industry and make it easier for both sellers and consumers, be sure to listen to Jordan speak about his journey doing the same.
Tune in now to get some inspiration!
Shane Barker is a digital marketing consultant who specializes in influencer marketing, product launches, sales funnels, targeted traffic, and website conversions. He has consulted with Fortune 500 companies, influencers with digital products, and a number of A-List celebrities.