Wayne Mullins is the Founder of Ugly Mug Marketing, a website design and development and marketing company where results matter.
He has been called “The Guru’s Guru,” as he is regularly called upon for advice from industry-leading CEOs, New York Times best-selling authors, and Silicon Valley startups.
He loves helping entrepreneurs challenge their assumptions, create value from places they’ve never looked, and reach goals they never believed possible. He has personally worked with clients in 91 different industries, from 34 states, and 11 countries.
WEBSITE: Ugly Mug Marketing
On this episode, Wayne Mullins, the Founder of Ugly Mug Marketing, talks about his agency and how to make sure that marketing works well for your business.
- How did he start Ugly Mug Marketing?
- What’s the difference between taking risks and being reckless? And why is it important to understand that difference as an entrepreneur?
- What does a winning marketing strategy look like?
- What are some of the most common myths about creating a successful marketing strategy?
- What are some of the best tips for entrepreneurs who are trying to create an effective marketing strategy?
Wayne also shares his journey growing up and giving up on nursing to eventually founding a marketing company.
Tune in to listen to the awesome conversation and check out Wayne's new book, “Full Circle Marketing: Transform Your Marketing and Turn Customers Into Evangelists” now.