Lisa Lepki is the Chief Marketing Officer at ProWritingAid, a grammar checker and editor that helps people polish their writing. When she joined the company in 2015, they only had a few thousand users. Lisa is accredited with accelerating the growth of the company. Currently, they engage a community of more than 1.5 million writers. She is determined to empower writers to express their ideas in the cleanest, clearest way possible.
- How the Idea For ProWritingAid Came About
- What Is ProWritingAid’s USP?
- How ProWritingAid Got 1.5 Million Users
- What Is ProWritingAid Planning For the Future?
- What You Need to Know As a New Writer
- 0:56 : How Lisa Got Involved With ProWritingAid
- 4:18 : How ProWritingAid Works
- 7:35 : Learning Grammar on ProWritingAid
- 10:01 : Why Everyone Needs to Polish Their Writing Skills
- 11:03 : ProWriting Vs. Other Grammar Checkers
- 12:49 : How ProWritingAid Grew to 1.5 Million Users
- 18:45 : ProWritingAid’s Future Plans
In just 5 years, ProWritingAid has managed to attract a customer base of over 1.5 million people.
Isn’t that huge?
Their writing platform began with one simple idea — to help people polish their writing skills. They want to help out as many people as they can, so they made sure that they had a free version available for everyone!
Despite their popularity, they continue to offer the free service to keep the platform easily accessible. Lisa Lepki, CMO of ProWritingAid shares the details of their marketing strategy and how they want to differentiate their platform from the others out there.
To listen to their growth story, tune in to the entire episode.
[P.S. This episode is sponsored by Ahrefs. They are currently offering a 7-day trial for just $7]