Saul Fleischman is the CEO and Founder of RiteKit, a company that has a suite of products to help you take your social media marketing game to the next level. He specializes in business strategy, feature design, customer experience, and customer and partner relations. 26 years ago, he moved from Philadelphia to Osaka, Japan. He is a travel enthusiast who caught the travel bug early in college after participating in a study abroad program.
- How the Use of Hashtags Has Evolved
- Which Are Some Good Resources to Learn About Hashtag Marketing?
- Why It’s Okay to Want More Professionally
- How to Get In Touch With Saul
- 00:33 : Evolution of Hashtag Marketing
- 04:17 : The “Indie” Feeling About RiteKit
- 07:24 : Learning While Working
- 09:58 : Advice to Young Entrepreneurs
- 14:30 : DoA: Who Would You Have Dinner With?
- 16:08 : Saul’s Surprise Announcement
Listen to Shane Barker and Saul Fleischman as they discuss how hashtag usage has evolved over the years. In the episode, Saul also talks about the growth of his company, RiteKit and how they have matured since their early years.
Saul Fleischman also tells Shane what advice he would give to his younger self. In retrospect, he believes he wouldn’t have settled for unsatisfying jobs. Towards the end of the podcast episode, Saul also makes a surprise announcement!.
Listen to their conversation now