Amine Bentahar is the Chief Digital Officer and COO at AVX Digital, a Dallas-based digital marketing agency. It is recognized as 5x Google All-Star agency, which means that it is one of the top 0.5% of US agencies. He is also a co-author of a book on voice search. Settled in the US, he was born and raised in Morocco, and then went on to work in Qatar and Turkey for brief intervals. Apart from his work, he has a bubbling passion for soccer.
WEBSITE: AVX Digital
- About the Challenges of Running Your Own Agency
- AVX Digital’s Mantra to Beat Their Competition
- 01:30 : Amine’s Professional Journey
- 04:10 : Amine on His Family & Morocco
- 06:15 : Amine on College Life
- 07:08 : Jumping Into Digital Marketing
- 08:49 : Turning a C- Company into an A+ Company
- 11:08 : Services that AVX Digital Offers
- 12:18 : Success Mantra: Hire the Best Talent
Amine Bentahar is the Chief Digital Officer and COO of a Texas-based agency, AVX Digital. It’s a 5x Google All-Star agency, making it among the top 0.5% of agencies in the USA. Born and raised in Morocco, he worked in Qatar and Turkey before shifting base to the USA.
In this episode, he talks about his professional journey and how he entered the world of digital marketing. He also spills the beans on what it's like to run an agency and the challenges that come along with it.
Towards the end of the conversation, he shares his agency’s success mantra to beat their competition.
Listen to the episode for more details!