Amine Bentahar is the Chief Digital Officer and COO at AVX Digital, a Dallas-based digital marketing agency. It is recognized as 5x Google All-Star agency, which means that it is one of the top 0.5% of US agencies. He is also a co-author of a book on voice search. Settled in the US, he was born and raised in Morocco, and then went on to work in Qatar and Turkey for brief intervals. Apart from his work, he has a bubbling passion for soccer.
WEBSITE: AVX Digital
- Future of Digital Marketing
- Why Voice Search Is the Next Big Thing
- How to Optimize For Voice Search
- Strategies to Maximize Organic Reach
- 00:27 : Success Stories
- 02:19 : Future of Digital Marketing
- 04:38 : Writing a Book on Voice Search
- 06:21 : Why Voice Search Is the Next Big Thing
- 08:55 : Optimizing For Voice Search
- 10:57 : What’s Position Zero in SEO?
- 14:57 : The Future of Voice Search Optimization
- 16:58 : Amine’s Take on Apple’s New Search Engine
- 17:57 : Content Will Continue to Be Relevant
- 19:47 : How to Maximize Organic Reach
Looking at the Black Friday sales in 2017 or 2018, Amine Bentahar found an interesting trend — Alexa was among the top three products sold on Amazon for that year. Additionally, car manufacturers were integrating Alexa into their car systems.
Digging deeper into the world of voice search, he realized that voice searches are the next big thing in digital marketing. In this episode, he talks about the importance of voice search, and how brands can optimize for voice search.
To learn more about voice search optimization, tune in now.