Andrea Fryrear is an expert Content Strategist and the President of Colorado-based company, AgileSherpas. She leads a team of specialists that helps organizations transition from high-stress environments to high performance. She is a true Agile marketing advocate, coach, top-rated keynote speaker, and an author. When she’s not on her laptop, you can find her playing volleyball and spending time outdoors.
- How Agile Marketing Can Benefit Organizations
- How AgileSherpas Works With Brands
- How to Effectively Manage a Remote Team
- Google Docs
- 31:09 : AgileSherpas’ Strengths and Weaknesses
- 32:47 : How AgileSherpas Manages Their Remote Team
- 36:45 : AgileSherpas Case Studies
- 38:56 : Adapting Agile For a Large Team
- 42:11 : Future of Content Marketing
In this podcast episode, Andrea Fryrear talks about what makes AgileSherpas stand out from other marketing companies. She also takes us behind-the-scenes and spills the beans on managing a remote team. In the end, she also gives tips for those who are handling a large team.
The best past? She shares with us the case studies of brands that have worked with AgileSherpas before.
Listen to Andrea’s conversation with Shane Barker now.
Want to manage your projects efficiently? Check out these project management tools.