Roger Dooley is an author, marketing pro, and international keynote speaker specializing in using the brain and behavior to improve sales, marketing, corporate culture, and customer experiences.
His books, Friction: The Untapped Force That Can Be Your Most Powerful Advantage and Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing, are best sellers. He has also written The Persuasion Slide: A New Way to Market to Your Customer's Conscious Needs and Unconscious Mind.
Roger also writes for the popular Neuromarketing Blog and has a regular column at Forbes.
He lives in Austin, Texas.
WEBSITE: Dooley Direct LLC
- Why Engineering is a Great Foundation for Marketing
- Why “Follow Your Passion” Isn't Always Good Advice
- How Startups Are Great Educational Avenues on Entrepreneurship and Scaling Growth
- What Approach You Should Avoid with Your Startup
- How to Overcome Even Your Lowest Entrepreneurial Moment
On this episode, Roger Dooley, a marketing pro, author, and international keynote speaker, joins us to share his journey to success.
Roger is an expert on neuromarketing and helps marketers leverage brain science and behavior research to sell more.
He is also the author of best-selling business books, including Friction: The Untapped Force That Can Be Your Most Powerful and Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing.
Tune in to listen to him talk about it all!