As an entrepreneur with a remote team for over five years, I know firsthand the challenges of managing a team virtually. It can be tough to get your team on the same page if they are scattered around the world.
Fortunately, web meeting software programs have made communication and collaboration with my team seamless and productive.
Even though our team works across different time zones, we have weekly online meetings via Zoom and Google Meet. these tools work best for my team, but I’ve arrived at this conclusion after testing numerous other popular video meeting software solutions.
In this post, I will share my experience with these tools and discuss their key features and pricing plans.
Whether you’re new to remote work or a seasoned pro, this post can help you choose the best video conferencing software for your needs.
What is Video Conferencing Software?
Video conferencing software is a digital tool that facilitates live communication between two or more users through an internet connection. It allows remote meetings and conferences, transmitting audio, video, and text.
Typically, video conferencing tools for businesses offer additional features such as file sharing, screen sharing, chat, and recording.
Why Should You Use Web Conferencing Software?
You should use web conferencing software because it enables you to communicate face-to-face from any location with an internet connection. It offers many benefits, including cost savings, increased productivity, and improved collaboration.
Some other benefits of using web conferencing software programs are:
• Global access: Web conferencing tools enable you to connect with clients, partners, and colleagues regardless of their location. Using these tools, you can overcome geographical barriers.
• Flexibility: Web conferencing tools allow remote collaboration and real-time communication from any device with an internet connection. It enhances convenience and cuts down the need for physical travel.
• Faster access to information: Web conferencing tools enable you to share and access data in real-time. This facilitates informed decision-making.
• Sustainability: Web conferencing tools reduce carbon footprint by limiting the need for business travel. This aligns with sustainable business practices.
The most common use cases for web conferencing include remote work, team collaboration, and scaling operations.
How to Choose the Best Online Meeting Tools For Your Business
There are a vast number of online meeting tools available in the market. It can be overwhelming the right ones that fit your needs.
By considering factors such as pricing plans, key features, and device compatibility, you can find a solution that works for you.
Here are some points to keep in mind while choosing an online meeting tool:
• Consider your budget: Think about how you’re going to use the video conferencing software program and what is the ideal price point for you.
• Identify your needs: Determine your specific needs and preferences for online meetings, such as the number of participants, features, and integrations.
• Assess ease of use: Look for an online meeting tool that is easy to use for all participants, regardless of their technical proficiency.
• Check compatibility: Ensure that the online meeting tool you choose is compatible with the devices and operating systems used by your team and clients.
• Look for security features: Check that the online meeting tool has appropriate security measures in place to safeguard your sensitive information and ensure compliance with regulations.
• Evaluate customer support: Research the customer support offered by the online meeting tool provider, including the availability of technical support, training, and resources.
• Consider scalability: Choose an online meeting tool that can scale as your business grows, accommodating an increasing number of participants and features.
By keeping these key points in mind, you can choose the best online meeting tools for your business and enable efficient and productive remote collaboration.
Which Are the Best Video Conferencing Software Solutions Out There?
To make it easier for you to find the best video conferencing software for you, I’ve done the research for you. In this section, I'll highlight the best video conferencing software solutions along with their key features and pricing plans.
Using GoToMeeting, you can create custom meeting links to connect with clients or colleagues around the world. As a quick reminder, you can even call someone’s phone number when a meeting is about to start.
What I like about this video conferencing software is that it enables you to continue your business meetings while you’re traveling internationally.
In over 50 countries, you can join GoToMeeting over your phones.
Another standout feature of GoToMeeting is that it generates meeting transcriptions automatically for recorded meetings.
If you want to revisit a discussion, you can even type keywords in the search bar.
To make your presentations more engaging, you can also use the annotation tools in GoToMeeting. With the Pen and Highlighter tool, you can sketch out an idea or underscore important information.
The best part is that GoToMeeting also integrates with Google Calendar, Slack, Zendesk, Salesforce, and other popular applications. This makes it easy to send invitations and follow up after meetings.
- Create branded meeting rooms or set up one-click meetings
- Virtual backgrounds for a professional look
- Video and screen sharing option
- Access or share recorded meetings anytime
- Option to join meetings by answering phone calls
- Encryption and security features for added protection
- Professional Plan: Starts at $12 per month for up to 150 participants
- Business Plan: Starts at $16 per month for up to 250 participants
Enterprise Plan: Contact their sales team for pricing information
What Users Are Saying About GoToMeeting
2. Zoho Meeting
ZohoMeeting includes a robust webinar platform that allows users to host online meetings and webinars for up to 250 attendees.
It works seamlessly across laptops using Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. In fact, you can even join online meetings via your tablets and smartphones.
If you want to brainstorm ideas in your online meeting you can use their interactive screen-sharing feature. Using the whiteboard option, users can write, sketch, or draw images on the screen in real-time.
For webinars, this tool also has an option for live streaming on YouTube so that you can boost your reach. To make your webinars more engaging, you can also launch audience polls or allow participants to present.
You can also access detailed reports on webinar registration, attendance, engagement, polls, and Q&A sessions. To keep a record of your online events, you can even export your data in XLS and CSV formats.
- Share and record meetings for future reference
- Mute or remove participants if required
- Customize registration forms and emails for webinars
- Lock meetings and get entry/exit notifications for enhanced security
- Conduct polls and Q&A sessions for a more interactive meeting experience
- 14-day free trial available
- Free Plan: $0/month for up to 100 participants and webinar attendees
- Meeting Plan
- Standard: $1/host/month billed annually for up to 10 participants
- Professional:$13/host/month billed annually for up to 10 participants
- Webinar Plan
- Standard: $8/host/month billed annually for up to 25 participants
- Professional:$16/host/month billed annually for up to 25 participants
- The Meeting and Webinar plans also offer add-ons such as toll-free numbers and storage space for an additional fee.
Zoom is a video conferencing tool that became a popular one right after the COVID-pandemic hit. I was one of the early adopters of this video conferencing tool and still use it for my weekly team meetings.
I like it has a very intuitive interface and is super easy to use.
Plus, it offers high-quality video and audio conferencing, screen-sharing capabilities, virtual backgrounds, and the ability to record meetings.
For hybrid organizations that want to add a conference room experience to their virtual meetings, Zoom Rooms are a great choice. Zoom Rooms allow both in-person and remote participants to interact in real-time.
If you want to conduct large-scale virtual or hybrid events, you can also use Zoom Events. It comes with special interactive features like Event Lobby and Expo Floor that make it great for sales events.
- Record and share online meetings
- Online whiteboard to brainstorm new ideas
- Group chat and screen sharing capabilities
- Broadcast webinars at scale
- Get conversation analytics post meetings
- Add remote participants from other conference systems
- Zoom One
- Basic Plan: Free
- Pro Plan: $149.90/year/user
- Business Plan: $199.90/year/user
- Enterprise Plan: Contact their sales team for more information
- Zoom Events & Webinars
- Zoom Sessions: $990/year/license
- Zoom Events: $1490/year/license
- Zoom Rooms
- 30-day free trial
- Zoom Rooms Licenses: $499/year/room
- Zoom Rooms Enterprise: $499/year/room
What Users Say About Zoom
4. Google Meet
Developed by Google, this video conferencing tool is accessible through a web browser or a mobile app. It’s a good Zoom alternative that I use often to communicate with my team.
You can join a meeting using a link provided by the meeting organizer or by entering a meeting code.
Participants can record and share their screens, present slides, chat, and collaborate in real time. Plus, you can also use a whiteboard or check meeting captions.
What makes Google Meet stand out from other video conferencing platforms is its seamless integration with other Google Workspace apps, such as Gmail and Google Calendar.
That’s why you can easily schedule and join meetings directly from their email or calendar, making it a convenient option for busy professionals.
- Host up to 500 participants in an online meeting with a paid plan
- Record and share your screen in online meetings
- Noise cancellation and digital whiteboards
- Live captions available in English
- Approve who joins and stays in your meetings
- Join online meetings from your phone
- Broadcast events for up to 100,000 online viewers
- Free [For 60-minute meetings, for up to 100 participants]
- Business Standard Plan: $12/user/month
- Business Plan: $18/user/month
- Enterprise Plan: Please contact their sales team for more details.
What Users Are Saying About Google Meet
5. Microsoft Teams
With a simple interface and intuitive controls, Teams makes it easy for participants to join a video call, share their screen, and collaborate in real-time.
Teams also offers a range of customization options, including the ability to choose a virtual background, adjust audio settings, and control camera angles, which can help to enhance the overall user experience.
Another advantage of using Microsoft Teams for video conferencing is its integration with other Microsoft applications.
Teams integrates with other Microsoft tools, such as Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint. This can make it easy to switch between apps and finish your work seamlessly.
Because of its integration with Microsoft Polls and Microsoft Forms, you can even conduct and save interactive polls. Using it, you will be able to check dynamic results as the responses start coming in.
What’s unique about this video conferencing software is that it also enables you to send pre-recorded video messages to your team.
This feature can be really helpful in making important announcements or providing one-to-one feedback to team members.
To make sure that your team doesn’t miss any update messages, you can even mark them as “Important” or “Urgent.”
Microsoft Teams tags such messages as high priority and pings the user every two minutes for 20 minutes. If they still don’t read the message, the software program will continue pinging them.
Because of its rich functionality, I’ve also included this platform in my list of the best Slack alternatives.
- Change or blur your background
- Make, receive, and transfer calls within the app
- Group calling and voicemail within the Teams app
- Edit and share Word, Powerpoint, and Excel files
- Send stickers, GIFs, and emojis in group or one-to-one chats
- Free plan available
- Microsoft Teams Essentials Plan: $4/user/month
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic Plan: $6/user/month
- Microsoft Teams Essentials Plan: $4/user/month
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard Plan: $12.50/user/month
What Users Are Saying About Microsoft Teams
6. Cisco Webex
Cisco Webex has two different video conferencing software systems: Webex App and Webex Suite.
The Webex App is designed keeping in mind the needs of small businesses. You can call, message, or conduct video meetings with your team with it.
To make the virtual meeting experience more seamless, the app has features like noise cancellation, real-time translation, and more.
For large meetings and enterprises, the Webex Suite is more suitable. It has collaborative tools that make it easy to conduct polls, share files, and use online whiteboards.
To run hybrid events, you can also build branded ticketing pages with flexible pricing options.
With other options like live display and lead retrieval, you can deliver well-connected experiences for attendees with Cisco Webex.
- Noise removal and voice optimization capability
- Customized stage layouts
- Meeting captions available in English, German, Spanish, and French
- Conduct Q&A sessions, polls, and quizzes [With advanced plans only]
- Live streaming and on-demand replay for webinars
- Automated reports on attendee activity
- On-demand replay and simulive for hybrid events
- Basic Plan: $0/license/month; up to 100 members
- Starter Plan: $14.50/license/month; up to 150 members
- Business Plan: $20/license/month; up to 200 members
- Enterprise Plan: Custom pricing; Minimum subscription is for 100 licenses; up to 1000 members
- Webinars: Contact their sales for a customized quote based on your requirements.
- Events: Contact their sales for a customized quote based on your requirements.
7. Adobe Connect
Adobe Connect is designed for learning, training, and engagement. You can use it to conduct online classes, training sessions or run virtual webinars and meetings.
What stands out about this video conferencing software solution is that it has resizable pods to create custom layouts. You get to control what the final presentation looks like.
Plus, it has the option to set up a virtual room once and re-use the same set later on. That way, you can set up polls, PPTs, PDF documents, web links, and breakout rooms in advance.
Another unique feature of this video conferencing software system is the virtual backstage. Before events, producers, presenters, and facilitators can use this area to collaborate and communicate with each other.
In the “Prepare Mode,” they can set up the content flow and create different layouts. Once you are done preparing your layout, you can instantly switch to the live video meeting.
- Shared templates to set up quick virtual meetings
- Searchable presentation notes right beside PPTs
- Can split primary virtual meeting room into smaller rooms
- Conduct a moderated chat with full control over the Q&As that go live
- Campaign and lead source tracking
- Event analytics with lead conversion funnels
- Use Adobe custom apps to add timers, surveys, or clocks
- Small Meetings: Free; Up to 3 participants
- Meetings: Starts at $50/month/host; up to 25 participants
- Webinars and Learning: Starts at $130/month/host; Between 100-1500 participants
- Custom Plan: Quote available on request for more than 4 hosts
Livestorm provides a convenient browser-based interface to conduct team meetings, host demos, run onboarding sessions, or run a webinar.
Using this video conferencing platform, you can automate your pre-event promotion process and engage your audience. Post the event, you can also check detailed analytics to analyze later.
To make your virtual meetings seem more professional, you can customize your display design. You can add a virtual background, add your team logo, or change the background color.
Livestorm also has unlimited storage for replay recordings. This makes it an ideal choice for businesses and individuals who need access to their recordings for a long time.
Additionally, it has a webinar feature that allows users to host events with up to 3000 participants effortlessly and even manage recurring events.
Once your event has ended, you get access to detailed event analytics that shows attendance rate and engagement metrics. You can even find contact information for your attendees just like it shows in a CRM system.
- Host or attend virtual meetings from your desktop, tablet, or mobile phone
- Control speaking permissions during live meetings
- Create and customize registration pages for webinars
- Display up to 25 live streams simultaneously
- Collaborate with whiteboards and screen sharing
- Engage your audience with polls, emojis, chat, timers, and polls
- Use live CTAs to redirect your audience
- Free Plan: $0/month
- Pro Plan: $88/month; billed annually
- Business Plan: Contact their sales team for a custom quote
- Enterprise Plan: Contact their sales team for a custom quote
WebinarJam is a powerful web conferencing tool that is device-agnostic. That means you can use it from your laptop, desktop, tablet, or even mobile phones.
It allows up to 5000 people to participate in one presentation, with up to 6 presenters. This makes it an ideal choice for large-scale events.
It also offers advanced engagement features such as screen sharing, live chat, Q&A box, and automated recordings.
If you have a product that you would like to promote, you can also use the “Offers” option to add pop-ins. These clickable offers can help you boost conversions and drive sales.
Plus, you can even add a timer to create a sense of urgency in your offers.
However, my favorite feature in WebinarJam is the “Panic Button.” If a tech mishap happens, you can click on this button to get an automatic reboot.
The software program boots a new virtual room and transfers all attendees into it. Within 15 seconds, you can resume your broadcast and continue the webinar smoothly.
- Attendees can raise speaking requests, share screen, and broadcast their webcam
- Mobile-responsive registration page templates
- Schedule a series of SMS and email reminders before your webinar
- Run polls and Q&A sessions for better engagement
- Import PPT or Keynote slides
- Share files in all file formats
- Add annotations while sharing your slides
- Starter Plan: $39/month; Up to 100 attendees
- Basic Plan: $79/month; Up to 500 attendees
- Professional Plan: $229/month; Up to 2000 attendees
- Enterprise Plan: $379/month; Up to 2000 attendees
- 30-day money back guarantee
BlueJeans is a powerful video conferencing platform that allows you to display up to 25 meeting attendees. This makes it an ideal choice for staff meetings and training sessions.
Additionally, it allows users to divide online meetings into smaller groups for interactive discussions. In these breakout sessions, meeting moderators can move participants as needed.
Plus, attendees can share their screens, use screen annotation tools, or create whiteboards to brainstorm new ideas.
BlueJeans also has in-app intelligence that makes it easy to highlight important points covered in a meeting.
You can instantly mark significant discussion points in the meeting. You can also add automated transcription and feedback from the crowd.
Each highlight contains real-time screen capture and priority rankings for further context. This will help you ensure that you don’t miss out on any important details.
You can even assign action items so that it’s a follow-up on a task once the meeting is over. This video conferencing platform is integrated with Slack, so you can even share these meeting highlights directly on Slack channels.
- Add virtual backgrounds or blur your existing video background
- Host or join virtual meetings via computer, browser, or mobile devices
- Watch and share dynamic virtual meeting summaries and recaps
- Add sticky notes, images, or arrows to collaborate in real-time
- Automated closed captioning and meeting transcriptions
- Keyboard accessibility and talkback to help users with visual impairments
- BlueJeans Standard: $9.99/month
- BlueJeans Pro: $13.99/month
- BlueJeans Enterprise: $16.66/month
FreeConference comes with an extremely easy-to-use web-based interface. You don’t need any software, plugins, or downloads to make any video calls online. All you need is an access code to join a meeting on FreeConference.
FreeConference enables you to host a free conference call with up to 100 participants. If you have a large-scale event, you can manage it easily for free with this video conferencing platform.
Before the event, you can also schedule a video call in advance and send invitations and reminders to your guests.
During the online meeting, you can also record your conference call. Plus, all post-meeting details are stored in one concise and searchable record.
- Share your screen or play videos during video conferences
- Send documents, media, or links with participants
- Use images, shapes, symbols, or links to highlight important points
- Get a grid view of 24 speakers on one screen
- Mute or unmute participants as needed
- Text chat option for better collaboration
- Custom hold music for waiting intervals
- Free Plan: $0/month
- Up to 100 participants
- Up to 5 web participants
- Starter Plan: $9.99/month
- Up to 100 participants
- Up to 15 web participants
- Pro Plan: $29.99/month
- Up to 250 participants
- Up to 250 web participants
Jitsi is an open-source project that you can use for free and easily customize to meet your needs. To get started with this video conferencing software, you can visit: meet.jit.si. Alternatively, you can also download their iOS or Android app.
But that's not all – if you prefer, you can also set up your very own Jitsi Meet instance or even embed a meet.jit.si room into your own website.
With Jitsi, the possibilities are endless. The only precursor is that you need to have some technical knowledge if you want to customize this videoconferencing solution.
- Native Android and iOS apps that allow you to join meetings on the go
- Screen sharing capabilities (requires Jitsi setup in Chrome)
- Stream your video conference live on YouTube (if Jitsi is configured)
- Get statistics on participant talk time to analyze engagement
- Sharing text documents
- Share YouTube videos during a video conference
BigMarker's virtual events platform is designed to help businesses reach large audiences with ease. This video conferencing solution enables you to present live or simulive content to up to 50,000 people.
It is designed keeping in mind the needs of medium to large businesses. Being highly scalable, it is ideal for hosting large-scale online conferences and product launches.
One of the standout features of BigMarker is the ability to create fully customizable event landing pages. These landing pages are designed to help you capture the attention of potential registrants, and onboard them with ease.
For virtual events, you can also provide digital activation spaces for your sponsors and exhibitors. In this dedicated area, they can interact with attendees, host demos, share content, and drive sales.
With their tracking and reporting system, you'll be able to see every moment, click, and action taken by your audience. This allows you to easily identify your most interested leads, engaged customers, or dedicated learners.
- Up to 64 presenters with audio and video sharing
- Full control over webcam layout and content appearance
- Customizable landing pages with branding and lead forms
- Customizable email invites, reminders, and follow-ups
- Audience engagement features like polls, Q&A, and Offers
- Stream to social media platforms like Facebook Live and LinkedIn Live
- Single Event License: Contact their sales team for a quote
- Multi-Event License: Contact their sales team for a quote
- Unlimited Event License: Contact their sales team for a quote
14. Dialpad Meetings
Dialpad offers a personalized video conferencing experience with options to customize the layout, background, hold music, and meeting room URLs.
It allows hybrid teams to connect with ease with one-click video-enabled meeting rooms that work for all workspace sizes.
Collaboration across time zones is seamless with Dialpad's international dial-in access for more than 50 countries.
The platform allows for sharing of links and comments without interrupting the speaker, making for a more collaborative experience.
Additionally, during every meeting, real-time transcription instantly captures what was said and by whom, making it easy to go back and review important information.
Post your meeting, you can also receive an email summary with meeting transcripts, video recordings, and actionable items.
- Join meetings on any device or browser.
- Share screen while streaming video.
- Schedule meetings from Microsoft 365 or Google Calendar and log activity in Salesforce.
- Advanced meeting controls like mute/unmute, lock, and guest removal features.
- Access past meetings and recordings or chat transcripts.
- Send out files and links in the same messaging channel.
- Standard Plan: Starts at $15 per user per month, billed annually
- Pro Plan: Starts at $25 per user per month, billed annually
- Enterprise Plan: Custom pricing available for larger organizations
- Free trial available for all plans
RingCentral is a powerful video conferencing platform that enables seamless communication and collaboration for hybrid teams.
With its support for flawless HD video and audio across multiple devices, RingCentral makes it easy for remote and in-office employees to connect and participate in meetings.
Whether you're hosting an internal team meeting or a client presentation, RingCentral can support up to 200 video participants with no time limitations.
In addition to its video conferencing capabilities, RingCentral also provides a range of features designed to empower teams and enhance collaboration.
Users can create teams for both internal and external groups, share agendas and files for extra context before a meeting starts, and engage in real-time discussions through in-meeting chat.
Post your RingCentral meeting, you can always go back to the discussion with ease.
The software program provides recordings that come packed with meeting summaries, topics, video highlights, transcripts, and keywords.
RingCentral also has multiple add-ins to make it easy to integrate your workflows. Some of its featured add-ins include Google Forms, Trello, and Bridge Call Queue Alert.
- Get automatic voice transcription with speaker identification
- Get access to advanced noise-cancellation technology that filters out unwanted background noise
- Use a digital whiteboard for collaborative brainstorming
- Create breakout rooms for smaller group discussions within larger meetings
- Participants can give feedback through emojis and other reactions
- Get interactive reports to analyze key metrics after a meeting
- RingCentral Video Pro Plan: Free
- RingCentral Video Pro+ Plan: $11.99/user/month
I’ve always been a fan of Slack for its user-friendliness and I even use it to communicate with my team. Over the years, this business tool has evolved into a complete communication and collaboration platform, including a video conferencing feature.
With Huddles, you can connect with up to two participants on the free subscription or up to 50 participants on a paid subscription. This makes it ideal for everything from casual catch-ups to important business meetings.
Plus, Huddles are available on a variety of platforms, including Slack desktop and mobile apps. You can even access them via Google Chrome (Mac/Windows/Linux) and Firefox (Mac/Windows).
What’s more, documents, messages, and links that are shared during a Slack Huddle are saved automatically at the end of the call. If your team wants to jump back to them for reference, they can easily check it there.
- Track important ideas and action items by taking notes
- Share your screen to present documents, slides, or spreadsheets in real-time
- Add emoji reactions, effects, or stickers to make Huddle conversations more engaging
- Get live captions to read what's being said in real-time
- Change the background to maintain privacy during the Huddle
- Choose a Huddle theme for all participants to create a cohesive virtual environment
Slack Pro Plan: $7.25/user/month billed annually
Slack Business Plan: $12.50/user/month billed annually
Enterprise Plan: get in touch with their sales team for an estimate.
Skype was one of the first video conferencing tools to enter the market, even before remote work became a reality. Its popularity can be attributed to its ease of use. You can create a link and share it with anyone you want to join the call without requiring them to sign up.
If you don’t have Skype installed, you can still join the call via the web browser. The unique link will open the Skype app on any device, even if you aren’t signed in.
Using it, you can call up to 100 people for free. It’s perfect to conduct online tutorials or connect with family, friends, and clients for one-to-one meetings
- Find contacts effortlessly using the search feature that allows you to search by name, email, or phone number
- Communicate via instant messages or @ mentions
- Create group chat for better collaboration
- Use emoticons, GIFs, stickers, and images from your device or the web
- Sync your device contacts to Microsoft's servers with Skyp to find and connect with contacts already on Skype
With AnyMeeting, you can host and join meetings on the go via desktop or mobile app. To join online meetings via AnyMeeting, you can use the given PINs and conference call numbers.
The program supports video quality with 720p HD. That means you can connect up to 30 webcams in a meeting. However, the lite version allows only 10 webcam connections.
What’s more, AnyMeeting seamlessly integrates with popular applications like Outlook, G-Suite, Slack, and MS Teams. As a result, you can seamlessly schedule, start and join meetings with your existing software tools.
- Real-time screen annotation during meetings
- Unlimited storage and sharing for recorded meetings
- Custom branding with company logo and background
- Automatic note-taking during meetings
- Automatic sharing of meeting notes post the call
- Transcription and automatic emailing of meeting transcripts with action items
- Get in touch with their sales team to get a quote.
19. TeamViewer Meeting
With TeamViewer Meeting, you can easily schedule, join, and manage online meetings with up to 300 participants. All the calls are end-to-end encrypted, so you don’t have to worry about security issues.
With easy screen sharing and remote control features, TeamViewer Meeting is ideal to provide customer support remotely.. The platform also has a session recording feature that makes it useful for remote onboarding or providing virtual training sessions.
Users can access online meetings from anywhere on TeamViewer Meeting across MacOS, Windows, iOS, and Android devices.
- Secure file sharing with end-to-end encryption with your contacts
- Remote control capabilities for troubleshooting and technical support
- Ongoing chat feature for real-time communication during meetings
- Lock meetings and add passwords for enhanced security and privacy
- Free Plan: $0/month for up to 5 users
- Meeting 50: $11.49/month/host billed annually
- Meeting 100: $15.49/month/host billed annually
- Company Plan: $23.99/month/host billed annually
With ClickMeeting, you can organize live webinars, paid webinars, and on-demand webinars, as well as large virtual events.
During online meetings, you can switch between different views to fit your needs. You can opt for a gallery view or highlight a speaker’s stream.
You can also give and revoke access to meeting participants and moderate your discussions by blocking or unblocking selected attendees. At a time, you can invite up to 40 attendees to online meetings.
With their live webinar feature, you can present your content in front of 1000 people in real time. Using this video conferencing solution, you can even sell paid webinars and online courses.
- Gain valuable insights with interactive polls and surveys
- Collaborate seamlessly with a built-in whiteboard feature
- Share your work with others through easy screen-sharing
- Reach a wider audience by streaming your event on Facebook or YouTube
- Foster engaging conversations with moderated Q&A sessions
- Communicate effectively with private chat functionality
- Free trial available
- Live Plan: $25/month/user billed annually
- Automated Plan: $40/month/user billed annually
- Custom plan available
Quick Comparison of the 10 Best Online Meeting Tools
For those who prefer a condensed version, this comparison table highlights the best video conferencing software without the need to read lengthy paragraphs.
Video Conferencing Software Program
Webinars: Contact their sales for a customized quote based on your requirements.
Events: Contact their sales for a customized quote based on your requirements.
Ready to Try Video Conferencing Solutions?
We have taken a deep dive into some of the best video conferencing software options available today, each with its own unique strengths and capabilities.
From industry-leading solutions like Zoom to open-source powerhouses such as Jitsi, there is a video conferencing software solution to fit every need.
With the power of video conferencing software, you can easily communicate and collaborate, no matter where you are in the world.
Don't wait – start exploring your options today and discover the endless possibilities of video conferencing!
Do you have any questions related to the popular video conferencing software solutions mentioned in this post?
Please feel free to mention them in the comments section. I’ll be happy to answer them for you!
Q1. How do I create a free meeting online?
A. You can use one of the top online meeting platforms like ZohoMeeting, Zoom, and GoogleMeet to host free meetings with many participants.
Most paid tools also offer free trials or basic free plans that you can try for creating free meetings.
Q2. What is a good cloud-based web conference tool?
A. GoToMeeting and Easymeeting are two good cloud-enabled web conferencing solutions that you can try.
Q3. Is GoToMeeting free?
A. No, it is a paid web conferencing solution that offers different plans based on your requirements. However, you can try the tool for free using their 14-day free trial option.
Q4. Does Google have a video conferencing app?
A. Yes, Google Meet is a video conferencing app from Google that offers both free and paid plans.