Creating engaging ads that create high-quality leads on Facebook can be daunting. If you’ve been wondering how to take your Facebook marketing game to the next level, then look no further.
I’ve got the ultimate list of 15 must-have Facebook marketing tools for 2023! From social media marketing and managing, to analytics and everything in between, I’ve got you covered.
But before we jump into the best Facebook marketing tools, let’s make sure we’re acquainted with the whats and whys of Facebook marketing software.
What is Facebook Marketing Software?
Facebook marketing software is a suite of tools and platforms that have been designed to help businesses and marketers alike promote their products, services, or brand on the Facebook platform.
These software solutions enable businesses to create, manage, and optimize your Facebook ad campaigns, target specific audiences, and analyze your campaign performance.
Why Do You Use Facebook Marketing Software?
Facebook is one of the largest social media platforms with 2.9 billion active monthly users, making it an excellent platform for businesses to promote their products or services.
Here are five reasons why businesses use Facebook marketing:
- Targeted advertising: Facebook marketing software allows you to tailor and target your brand’s advertising to specific audiences, based on factors such as age, location, interests, and behaviors.
- Increased brand awareness: They enable brands to increase their brand awareness by creating engaging ads that are seen by their target audience.
- Cost-effective: These tools are cost-effective ways for you to reach your target audience. They allow you to create and manage all your social media campaigns from one tool.
- Analytics and reporting: Facebook marketing software provides your business with analytics and reporting tools that enable you to track your ad performance and make informed decisions based on the data.
- Retargeting: Facebook marketing tools allow you to retarget your ads to people who have previously engaged with your content, such as visiting your website or liking your page.
Facebook marketing software helps your ads on Facebook get more exposure, shows you where you can better your ads, as well as manage your posting schedule.
How to Choose the Best Online Facebook Marketing Tools
When it comes to choosing the best online Facebook marketing tools, there are several factors to consider. With the wide range of options available, it can be overwhelming to choose the right tools for your business.
Here are five tips to help you choose the best online Facebook marketing tools:
- Identify your marketing goals: Before choosing any online Facebook marketing tools, it's essential to identify your marketing goals. Knowing what you want to achieve will help you choose the tools that align with your objectives.
- Consider the features: Look for online Facebook marketing tools that offer a range of features, such as audience targeting, ad creation, analytics and reporting, and automation. Choose tools that provide the functionality that you need to achieve your marketing goals.
- Check for user-friendliness: Choose online Facebook marketing tools that are easy to use and have a user-friendly interface. This will help you save time and increase productivity.
- Read reviews and ratings: Look for reviews and ratings from other users to see their experiences with the tools. Reviews and ratings can provide valuable insights into the usability, functionality, and effectiveness of the tools.
- Consider the price: While price should not be the only factor in choosing online Facebook marketing tools, it's important to consider your budget. Look for tools that offer value for money and fit within your budget.
Choosing the best online Facebook marketing tool comes down to your needs and budget. There are options for every business or individual, no matter the size.
Which are the Best Facebook Marketing Tools?
Let's take a look at 15 of the best Facebook marketing tools to help you achieve your Facebook marketing goals:
1. Facebook Ads Manager
Meta’s very own Facebook Ads Manager is a Facebook tool that helps you create and manage Facebook Ads.
With Facebook Ads Manager, you can target the right demographics for your ad campaigns. It also helps you set your budget to control costs.
You can learn all about the performance of your ads with the help of reporting tools. And you can pause any ad you want from the Ad Manager to optimize the campaign.
Design wise, it’s quite outdated, but it also means that it lacks the extras some other tools offer. With that in mind though, it is technically free to use, which is great if you're on a tight budget and don’t want to pay for better Facebook marketing tools.
- Ad Creation: Create different types of ads such as images, video, carousel, and more.
- Targeted and Customized Audience: Select the target audience, placement, budget, and bidding options for your ads. You can also create a custom audience for selected ads.
- Pixel Tracking: Track the performance of ads, optimize campaigns, and measure the ROI.
- Split Testing: Test different ad elements such as headlines, images, and CTAs to find out which ones work best for your campaigns.
- Reporting: Provides detailed reports on the performance of each ad campaign. You can view metrics such as reach, engagement, conversions, and more.
- Automatic Placements: Automatically place ads across Facebook, Instagram, and other partner networks.
- Easily target your ads to specific audiences based on demographics, interests, behaviors, and more.
- There are plenty of ad formats, including image ads, video ads, carousel ads, and more.
- Gain detailed insights on your ad performance. This includes the number of clicks, engagement such as likes and comments, the CTR, and number of people that saw the ad.
- It can be complex and overwhelming for new users, with multiple options and settings to navigate. This is especially true now that Facebook marketing is done through Meta for business.
- Because Facebook Ad Manager allows advertisers to target users repeatedly, there is a risk of ad fatigue. This occurs when users see the same ad too many times, leading to decreased engagement and potentially negative brand perception.
- Pricing for Facebook Ads Manager will depend on your own budget. Pricing can vary from $5 a week to thousands of dollars. For more info on how much advertising costs, check out Meta’s Business Help Center.
2. Facebook Messenger Marketing
Facebook Messenger Marketing is a marketing tool that enables you to communicate with your customers through Facebook's Messenger app. It allows you to send personalized messages, promotions, and notifications to customers who have opted in to receive messages from them.
It’s a great way to vary your Facebook marketing, and make it more personal. Messenger Marketing can be used for lead generation, customer engagement, and sales conversion. With Messenger marketing, you can reach customers in a more conversational and personalized way, which can help to build stronger relationships with them.
Facebook Messenger Marketing has shown to have high open and click-through rates. Compared to email marketing, Messenger messages have much higher open rates, with some reports suggesting that they can reach up to 80%.
Additionally, because Messenger messages are more conversational in nature, they tend to have higher engagement rates. This makes them a great tool for nurturing leads and building brand loyalty.
- Automated Messaging: Set up automated messages to respond to frequently asked questions, such as business hours, shipping information, and more.
- Messenger Ads: Use Messenger Ads to reach out to your target audience directly in their Facebook Messenger inbox. Plus, you can customize Messenger Ads with images, videos, and CTAs.With these Messenger Ads, you can promote products, services, and special offers.
- Chatbots: Enables you to create chatbots to engage with your customers, answer questions, and provide personalized recommendations. You can customize chatbots with different conversation flows. You can integrate chatbots with third-party platforms such as Shopify and Salesforce.
- Sponsored Messages: Re-engage with customers who have interacted with your brand on Messenger before.
- Messenger Insights: Provides you with detailed insights on your Messenger interactions, including message open rates, click-through rates, and response times.
- Integration with Facebook Ad Manager: Facebook Marketing Messenger can be integrated with Facebook Ad Manager to create a seamless experience across Facebook's family of apps.
- Facebook Messenger has high open and click-through rates, making it a great channel to engage with your audience.
- Have personalized conversations with your customers, making it easier to build relationships and provide a more personalized experience.
- Allows you to create highly targeted ad campaigns that reach specific segments of your audience.
- Its functionality is somewhat limited compared to email marketing or other digital marketing channels. For example, you may not be able to customize your campaigns as extensively as you can with other channels. Also, some features like segmentation may be more limited.
- Facebook Messenger Marketing does offer some automation options like chatbots, but its automation capabilities are limited compared to other marketing automation tools.
Pricing to use Facebook’s Messenger Marketing will depend on your own budget. Pricing can vary from $5 a week to thousands of dollars. For more info on how much advertising costs, check out Meta’s Business Help Center.
WASK is an all-in-one digital advertising platform that enables you to design, publish, manage, and optimize ads. The UX and overall color-scheme itself is similar to Facebook’s ad manager, making this a great option if you’re migrating from that platform.
The main focus of WASK is offering a marketing solution that is simple, affordable, and has all the tools needed for your Facebook marketing campaigns.
It works with all popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and even Google Ads.
One standout feature is its competitor analysis tool, that allows you to compare your social media channel with a competitor’s. It offers more in-depth data, with a better design, making it easier to analyze information than Facebook ad manager.
After entering Coca Cola’s Facebook page and website on WASK, I could check their traffic, impressions, and keywords.
This information allows you to identify what’s working for your competitors, and what you can do to improve your Facebook ad campaigns.
- Contact Management: Create and manage a contact list of all your social media contacts.
- Automated Messaging: Set up automated messages to respond to frequently asked questions, such as business hours, product information, and more.
- Campaign Creation: Create social media marketing campaigns, including personalized messages, images, and videos. You can also use WASK to schedule and send messages to specific contacts or lists.
- Integration: WASK integrates with a variety of third-party tools and platforms, including CRM systems, email marketing tools, and more.
- Multi-language support: WASK supports multiple languages, making it easy for your company to reach out to customers in their preferred language.
- On offer is a range of targeting options to help you reach the right audience for your advertising campaigns. You can target users based on their interests, behaviors, demographics, location, and more, giving you a high degree of control over who sees your ads.
- You can choose from a range of ad formats, including display ads, native ads, and video ads, and use WASK's built-in ad builder to create eye-catching visuals and copy.
- WASK offers transparent pricing with no hidden fees or charges. You can set your own budget and only pay for the clicks or impressions your ads receive, making it easier to manage your advertising costs.
- WASK only works with a small network of publishers and websites, which may limit the size of your potential audience.
- Its reporting capabilities may be somewhat limited compared to some other digital advertising platforms.
- WASK may not offer the same level of support resources as some other digital advertising platforms. This could be a drawback if you are new to digital advertising or if you need help troubleshooting any issues with your campaigns.
- Basic: $19/monthly
- Premium: $49/monthly
- Professional: $89/monthly
Try WASK’s 15-day free trial.
Sendinblue can help you create and run your Facebook marketing campaigns more efficiently. You can reach more people with beautifully-designed ads and compelling calls-to-action (CTA).
I recommend Sendinblue for users who love designing cute, and beautiful ads, as its ad creator is quite versatile.
It also enables you to directly retarget a specific list of contacts. You can also use a contact list to find new leads that are similar to your current customers.
Once you set your ad parameters, Sendinblue will automatically optimize the amount spent per day to get you the best results. They provide detailed reports to help you analyze your campaign performance.
The best part is that Sendinblue has an awesome free plan that allows you to send up to 300 emails for free a day, but the Facebook marketing options are paid.
- Email Marketing: Provides customizable templates, automated workflows, and personalization options to make email marketing easier.
- SMS Marketing: Create SMS and Whatsapp campaigns with automated workflows, personalization options, and a variety of integrations to reach new customers on a variety of devices.
- Marketing Automation: Offers a variety of marketing automation features, including lead scoring, behavior tracking, and segmentation.
- Create Custom Landing Pages: The intuitive drag-and-drop editor works like a charm. It also has customizable templates, and A/B testing options to help you optimize your landing pages.
- CRM: Includes a built-in CRM system that lets you manage your customer data. The platform provides contact management, pipeline management, and reporting features.
- Detailed Analytics: Offers detailed analytics on your marketing campaigns, including email open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates.
- Offers a very user-friendly interface that makes it easy for beginners to set up and manage their email campaigns. The drag-and-drop editor, intuitive dashboard, and automation workflows are all designed to be easy to use, even if you have no prior experience with email marketing.
- Provides advanced segmentation and targeting options that allow you to create highly personalized email campaigns. With features like conditional content and dynamic lists, you can create campaigns that speak directly to each individual subscriber.
- While the drag-and-drop email editor is easy to use, it does have some limitations when it comes to design. The email template options are limited, and customizing them can be challenging if you don't have experience with HTML or CSS.
- Unfortunately to be able to create Facebook ads, you’ll need to subscribe to Sendinblue’s Business tier.
- Starter: $25/monthly (no Facebook ads)
- Business: $65/monthly (includes Facebook ads)
- Enterprise: Contact a sales representative for a custom quote
ShortStack has positioned itself as the most powerful marketing platform for contests and giveaways. Its seamless integration with Facebook, as well as range of design templates makes it another great addition to this list.
ShortStack is especially great for users who aren’t as tech-savvy and need a simple solution to create eye-catching Facebook ads. It helps you easily build and publish campaigns and integrates campaign analytics and email analytics into one platform.
What’s more, you can get real-time insights on views, shares, traffic sources, and more. It helps you make lead-generating landing pages.
One issue I found when looking at the pricing tiers, is that even at higher-priced tiers, there seem to be limitations such as the number of page views and entries per account.
- Large Selection of Social Media Platforms: Create custom campaigns for social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Create Stunning Landing Pages: Create custom landing pages for your social media campaigns with a large number of templates to choose from. The editor itself is also intuitive and offers plenty of customization options.
- Contests and Giveaways: Manage social media contests with a bunch of contest templates, rules and regulations, and integrations. These features can help you drive engagement and increase your social media reach.
- Marketing Automation: Offers a variety of marketing automation features, including lead capture forms, email notifications, and follow-up messages.
- Analytics: Offers detailed analytics on their social media campaigns, including engagement rates, conversion rates, and click-through rates.
- Its simple design and drag-and-drop editor make it a great entry-level platform for users who don’t have any design experience.
- Even though it is easy to use, it doesn’t skimp on advanced marketing features such as an A/B tester and lead capture forms.
- ShortStack offers seamless integration with popular marketing tools such as Mailchimp, Salesforce, HubSpot, and Constant Contact.
- ShortStack is not the cheapest marketing tool on the market. Its pricing plans can be a bit expensive, especially for small businesses or those with limited budgets.
- ShortStack's customer support options are limited compared to some other Facebook marketing tools. It does offer email and chat support, but there is no phone support.
- Business: $99/monthly
- Agency: $249/monthly
- Brand: $499/monthly
- Enterprise: Contact a sales representative for a custom quote
SocialPilot is a social media management tool that can help you streamline your social media presence across multiple social media platforms.
When it comes to Facebook marketing, SocialPilot offers it all. Create, customize, and manage your Facebook ad campaigns all through a single platform.
One of the reasons why you should choose SocialPilot is because it offers a user-friendly interface and allows for easy scheduling of posts across multiple social media platforms. This can save you time so you can focus on other important tasks.
One of the best features of SocialPilot is its curated content feature. This feature allows users to discover and share high-quality content from trusted sources within their industry or niche.
With curated content, you can quickly find relevant and interesting articles, blog posts, and videos to share with your audience. SocialPilot offers a curated content library that is updated regularly with fresh content, ensuring that you always have access to the latest and most relevant articles.
It is particularly useful for businesses and individuals who may not have the time or resources to create their own content. By sharing curated content, you can still provide value to your audience and maintain an active social media presence.
You can also customize the curated content feature by selecting specific topics, keywords, or sources that align with your brand. This allows you to create a curated content feed that is tailored to your audience and helps to establish your expertise in a particular niche.
- Social Media Scheduling: Provides a calendar view, a queue feature, and a content discovery tool to help optimize your social media scheduling.
- Social Media Analytics: Provides you with detailed analytics on your social media performance, including engagement rates, follower growth, and post reach. The graphs provided for each social platform offer quick overviews and look great.
- Team Collaboration: Enables teams to collaborate with their team members on social media management.
- Social Listening: Keep track of social media conversations regarding your brand or niche with the aid of a social listening tool. It provides real-time alerts, sentiment analysis, and keyword monitoring.
- Content Creation: Provides a variety of content creation tools, including a social media graphics editor, a post composer, and a link shortener.
- SocialPilot offers affordable pricing plans for businesses of all sizes. Its entry-level tier is a great option for small businesses and individuals.
- Its drag-and-drop content calendar makes moving posts and rescheduling posts easy, even for users who have no experience.
- SocialPilot has an excellent analytics dashboard. It provides insights into engagement, reach, and other key metrics. It also offers competitive analysis tools, allowing you to track your competitor's social media activity and gain insights into industry trends.
- Some important features, such as advanced analytics and social listening are only available for higher-priced tiers.
- Although SocialPilot is a great Facebook marketing option, it does lack analytic options for other platforms such as Instagram.
- Professional: $30/monthly
- Small Team: $50/monthly
- Agency: $100/monthly
- Agency+: $200/monthly
Buffer is another Facebook marketing tool that primarily acts as a social media management platform. It helps you schedule and publish Facebook posts, as well as other platforms such as Instagram and TikTok.
It has an easy-to-use interface that won't require much time to get used to. It contains a browser extension that seamlessly integrates with Chrome, WordPress, and other tools to find content for distribution.
And it provides analytics and insights on the Facebook posts' reach, likes, and mentions received.
The scheduling calendar is intuitive and easy to use. From the dashboard you can quickly move between scheduling posts on the calendar, analytics, and engagement.
- Social Media Scheduling: Provides an excellent, easy to use calendar view and content discovery tool to help you optimize your social media scheduling.
- Social Media Analytics: The “Analytics” tab offers a wide range of useful data such as likes, new followers, mentions, and clicks.
- Team Collaboration: The shared content calendar and team workflow, including permission settings, allows larger marketing teams to collaborate on their social media marketing efforts.
- Social Listening: Monitor social media conversations related to your brand or industry with real-time notifications, sentiment analysis, and keyword tracking.
- Pablo Image Creator: This excellent photo editor and image creator comes natively with Buffer. It allows you to create stunning Facebook ad images to use for your ads.
- Integration: Buffer integrates with a variety of third-party tools such as Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Photos.
- Audience Engagement: Provides features such as social media inbox, conversations, and response times analytics to help you improve your customer engagement.
- Offers a free version for individuals on a tight budget.
- Buffers customer support is excellent, with email and chat support, as well as a large range of resources and guides for beginners.
- Its clean and intuitive interface makes it easy for beginners to use, as well as keeps the learning curve low.
- Although Buffer offers a free version, as well as an affordable essential tier, important features such as social listening are only available to the more expensive tiers.
- Buffer’s analytics is limited, with only a basic overview of the content you’ve posted.
- Essential: $6/monthly
- Team: $12/monthly
- Agency: $120/monthly
Agorapulse is a simple but effective tool that helps you manage Facebook page content and engagement.
It helps you schedule and publish Facebook page posts, monitors engagement and activity and also enables social listening.
With the Agorapulse barometer, you can analyze Facebook pages and compare them to learn about your competitors too.
It provides you with plenty of reports that help you track your efforts. And it has workflow collaboration features for large teams.
Recently, they’ve also added a new feature that lets you check your social media ROI via Google Analytics 4.
Their social media ROI dashboard provides all the insights you need to prove that your social ROI is worth it. These metrics include audience growth, engagement, and hashtags.
- Social Media Scheduling: Allows you to easily schedule social media posts in advance with a simple calendar view, a queue feature for multiple posts, and a content discovery tool if you’re looking for inspiration.
- Social Media Analytics: Provides you with detailed analytics on your social media performance, including engagement rates, follower growth, post reach, and even hashtags.
- Team Collaboration: AgoraPulse allows large teams to work together through a shared content calendar. Here teams have access to team workflows, and permission settings to help manage their social media presence more efficiently.
- Social Listening: Delivers real-time alerts, sentiment analysis, and keyword tracking. It’s a great way to monitor what people are saying about your brand online.
- Customer Relationship Management: AgoraPulse provides features such as social media inbox, conversations, and response times analytics.
- Social Media Contest Management: AgoraPulse enables you to run social media contests and promotions from the content calendar. Here you can create contest templates, entry management, and winner selection to help create engaging contests.
- Easily schedule a post across all social media platforms at once.
- You can filter out spam and hate-speech in your inbox.
- Integrates with Canva to create stunning ads.
- The content calendar is a bit clunky, and can be difficult for users to use at first.
- Lack of drag-and-drop editor for your calendar means your not able to reschedule or move planned posts as easily as other platforms.
- There is no way to create drafts.
- Standard: $59/monthly
- Professional: $99/monthly
- Advanced: $149/monthly
- Contact their sales team if you’d like a custom quotation
Hootsuite is a great social media management and analytics tool. It has a large suite of tools tailored specifically to help social media teams create engaging ads and content on Facebook and other social media platforms.
You can easily work as a team on private messages, comments, and posts on the Facebook platform. Team leaders are also able to assign certain tasks to other members to ease the workflow of your Facebook marketing compaings.
It helps you target and retarget audiences for conversion.
The user interface looks great, and is easy to navigate. I like how the interface resembles social media platforms such as Facebook.
On the social calendar, you can easily filter content, to quickly find what you're looking for. You can filter content to look for drafts, previously published content, or scheduled content.
You can also filter posts to specific social media platforms.
- Social Media Scheduling: Offers a calendar view, a queue feature, and a content discovery tool to help you easily optimize your social media output.
- Social Media Analytics: Get analytics from social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram and TikTok.
- Team Collaboration: Large social media teams can also collaborate together on social media posts. This includes scheduling and editing ads for each respective platform.
- Social Listening: By using Hootsuite’s real-time notifications, sentiment analysis, and keyword tracking, you can observe social media conversations concerning your brand or industry, engage with your audience, and enhance your brand reputation.
- Content Creation: Provides you with a variety of content creation tools, including a social media graphics editor, a post composer, and a link shortener.
- Integration: Hootsuite integrates with a variety of third-party tools and platforms, including Google Analytics, Canva, and Dropbox.
- Customer Relationship Management: Hootsuite provides features such as a social media inbox, conversations, and response times analytics.
- Social Media Ad Management: Enables you to create, manage, and optimize your social media ad campaigns. Hootsuite offers ad creation, ad targeting, and budget management to help create and manage your social media ad campaigns.
- Hootsuite provides advanced social media listening capabilities that allow you to monitor and analyze social media conversations across multiple channels.
- Hootsuite offers a wide range of integrations with other marketing tools and platforms. It can be integrated with popular tools like Salesforce, HubSpot, and Google Analytics.
- Hootsuite has a complex user interface that can be difficult to navigate, particularly if you are new to social media management.
- Hootsuite can be quite expensive, particularly for small businesses or startups.
- Professional: $99/monthly
- Team: $249/monthly
- Business: $739/monthly
- Enterprise: Contact their sales team if you’d like a custom quotation
Canva is a comprehensive content creation and management platform.
Its content creation tools are excellent and quite in-depth. There are templates for any sort of content you’d like to create, including Facebook posts.
You can also use this tool to design T-shirts, mugs, calendars, and much more.
Canva allows you to design together as a team, which is also where content planning and scheduling is found. It's a bit basic, especially the analytics side of things, but the content scheduler gets the job done.
- Templates: Provides you with a wide range of customizable templates for different types of designs. Although some templates are locked behind a pro subscription, the ones offered for free are just as great. Not to mention, all templates are editable.
- Design Tools: Canva offers a variety of design tools, including drag-and-drop elements, text tools, and image editing tools.
- Collaboration: Canva enables you to collaborate with your team members on designs in real time. It also provides a shared workspace, commenting, and editing features to help teams work together more efficiently.
- Branding: Allows you to create and save your brand's colors, fonts, and logos to ensure consistency across your designs. This feature is especially useful for businesses that want to maintain consistent brand identity across different marketing materials.
- Stock Assets: Canva gives you access to a large library of stock images, videos, and music that you can use for your designs.
- Social Media Integration: Canva allows users to create designs specifically for social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. It provides templates optimized for each platform, as well as features such as scheduling and posting directly from Canva.
- Print Materials: Canva also offers a variety of print materials, including business cards, flyers, and brochures. Users can easily customize these templates with their own branding and design elements.
- Canva provides easy-to-use design tools that allow you to create professional-looking graphics, presentations, and marketing materials without any design experience.
- Canva allows you to collaborate with team members and share designs with clients or stakeholders. Their solution provides a range of collaboration features, including real-time editing, commenting, and version control. It has, in my opinion, the best real-time editing of all the tools on this list.
- Canva’s low-cost, monthly subscription makes it one of the best content creation tools online. It has plenty of features like video editing, image creation, and image editing.
- Canva currently offers limited integration with other marketing tools and platforms.
- Canva’s free version has great design options but is quite limited unless you opt for a pro subscription.
- Pro: $12.99/monthly
- Teams: $14.99/monthly
11. Post Planner
Post Planner is another excellent Facebook Marketing tool that allows you to plan and schedule your social media content months ahead of time.
Post Planner is a tool that helps you discover high-quality material, develop a publishing schedule, and manage posts and sales without any difficulty.
The platform also allows you to effortlessly integrate hashtags and blogs from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram into your social media feeds.
You can also rate the content based on engagement, organize your social feeds accordingly, and store the content centrally. Furthermore, Post Planner provides automated features that allow you to easily repost successful content on other platforms.
- Content Planning: Enables you to plan and schedule your social media posts in advance. The content calendar allows you to schedule posts, as well as find previously scheduled posts.
- Social Media Analytics: Post Planner provides you with all the data you need in its analytics tool. The intuitive interface offers a quick glance at metrics such as the number of shares across all social media platforms, engagement, and ROI.
- Content Curation: Offers a variety of content curation tools to help you find and share engaging content with your audience. It provides a content discovery tool, a trending content feed, and a library of pre-written social media posts.
- Social Media Engagement: Post Planner provides tools to increase social media engagement, including a social inbox, a commenting tool, and a social listening tool.
- Social Media Automation: Lets you automate your social media posting, engagement, and curation. It provides a variety of automation tools, including RSS feeds, recurring posts, and automated commenting.
- Team Collaboration: Post Planner allows you to collaborate with your team members on social media management. This includes creating and scheduling posts.
- Social Media Education: Has a variety of social media education resources, including webinars, ebooks, and blog posts.
- Post Planner provides a customizable content calendar that allows users to plan their social media posts in advance.
- Post Planner’s $5 single pricing tier is an excellent choice for individuals on a budget.
- Post Planner does not offer advanced social media management features such as social listening, influencer management, or ad management.
- Post Planner's templates and design options are limited, so users may not be able to achieve the level of customization they desire.
- Single: $5/monthly
- Starter: $11/monthly
- Growth: $39/monthly
- Business: $69/monthly
- Enterprise: $239/monthly
Emplifi is an AI-powered social media marketing suite that includes GPT-3 support to boost automation efficiency. It offers real-time insights, as well as excellent workflow automation options.
The prime time scheduler is an excellent AI-driven tool that helps you find the best times to post content on each specific social media platform.
Their Facebook benchmarking tool is designed to help you analyze your social media campaign’s performance versus your competition.
It’s AI-guided post promotion tools help you decide which posts are performing great, and should be boosted.
- Large Number of Supported Platforms: Emplifi provides tools to manage social media presence across multiple channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Social Listening: Emplifi lets you monitor your brand mentions and social media conversations in real-time.
- Social Media Engagement: Emplifi enables you to engage with your customers across multiple social media channels. It has features such as commenting, direct messaging, and social media chatbots.
- Social Media Analytics: Emplifi provides detailed analytics on social media performance, including engagement rates, follower growth, and post reach.
- Customer Experience Management: Emplifi offers a variety of customer experience management tools, including customer feedback management, reviews management, and customer journey mapping.
- Team Collaboration: It provides team workflows, permission settings, and team analytics.
- Integration with Other Tools: Emplifi integrates with a variety of other tools, including CRM systems, marketing automation platforms, and customer service software.
- Emplifi's social listening capabilities are powered by AI technology, making it possible to monitor and analyze social media conversations at scale. Its sentiment analysis features allow you to track audience sentiment and behavior.
- Emplifi also leverages artificial intelligence to automate social media tasks such as content creation, moderation, and customer service.
- Emplifi can be quite expensive for small businesses or startups.
- Emplifi has a steep learning curve, and it can be challenging to learn and use, especially if you are new to social media management. The platform has a range of features and capabilities, and it can take some time to get up to speed on all of them.
- Essentials Package (10 Profiles): $240/monthly
- Essentials Package (20 Profiles): $480/monthly
- The Complete Social Marketing Cloud: Contact their sales team for a custom quotation.
13. Sprout Social
Sprout Social claims to be the most intuitive social media platform on the market. It provides you with useful data to help you make better decisions and helps with starting and monitoring social conversations on Facebook and other social media platforms.
Data collected from Facebook includes metrics such as user engagement, audience growth across multiple platforms, and content creation and scheduling.
Sprout Social helps with Facebook marketing by providing Facebook insight data with their analytical tools.
It helps you understand Facebook impressions. You can leverage impressions data by segregating it on the basis of location, age, and gender for better targeting.
- Social Media Management: Sprout Social provides you with tools to manage your social media presence across multiple channels. It offers features such as scheduling, publishing, and reporting to help businesses streamline their social media management.
- Social Listening: Allows you to monitor brand mentions and social media conversations in real-time. On the dashboard, you’ll be provided with sentiment analysis, topic analysis, and competitive analysis.
- Social Media Engagement: Enables you to engage with your customers across multiple social media channels. The platform provides features such as commenting, direct messaging, and social media chatbots to help you improve your customer’s experience and increase engagement.
- Social Media Analytics: Sprout Social has a great looking, in-depth analysis dashboard.
- Social Media Publishing: Has a unified social media publishing platform to help you plan, create, and publish content across multiple channels. It features content scheduling, approval workflows, and team collaboration tools.
- Customer Relationship Management: It provides a variety of customer relationship management tools, including customer profiles, activity tracking, and lead generation.
- Integration with Other Tools: Integrates with a variety of other tools. These include marketing automation platforms and customer service software.
- Sprout Social provides advanced analytics that allows you to track and analyze your social media performance. They offer detailed insights into your audience demographics, engagement rates, and overall social media ROI. You can also generate custom reports to track your progress over time.
- Sprout Social has a reputation for providing excellent customer support. Their team is highly responsive, knowledgeable, and available around the clock to help you with any issues or questions you may have.
- Sprout Social can be quite expensive, particularly for small businesses or startups. Starting at $249 a month, it is better suited for already established companies.
- While their platform is feature-rich, it can take some time to learn and get used to all of its features and capabilities.
- Standard: $249/monthly
- Professional: $399/monthly
- Advanced: $499/monthly
- Enterprise: Contact their sales team for a custom quotation.
Using Pagemodo, you can customize your Facebook pages with impressive cover photos, add custom tabs, and create contests for engagement.
Pagemodo provides a range of features to help you create and manage Facebook pages, including drag-and-drop design tools, social media scheduling, and basic analytics. You can choose from a range of templates or create your own custom designs using Pagemodo's design tools.
In addition to Facebook, Pagemodo also integrates with other social media platforms, including Twitter and LinkedIn, allowing you to manage your social media presence from one platform.
- Social Media Design: Pagemodo comes with a drag-and-drop design tool to create high-quality social media graphics, covers, and posts. It has a range of templates, stock images, and fonts to help you create professional-looking designs quickly.
- Facebook Ads: Enables you to create and manage Facebook ad campaigns with features like ad targeting, budget management, and ad reporting.
- Social Media Contests: Allows you to run social media contests, giveaways, and promotions. For this, you can use their special features such as contest templates, entry forms, and winner selection.
- Custom Tabs: Pagemodo has a range of templates and design tools to help you create custom tabs for your Facebook page.
- Social Media Analytics: You can check detailed analytics on your social media performance, including engagement rates, channel follower growth, and post reach.
- Pagemodo's drag-and-drop interface makes it easy for even non-designers to create professional-looking Facebook pages.
- Provides a range of customizable templates, making it easy to create pages that are visually appealing and on-brand.
- With affordable pricing options, it's a great choice for small businesses and individuals.
- Pagemodo is primarily focused on Facebook, so it may not be the best choice for users looking to manage multiple social media platforms.
- Pagemodo's customer support is limited to email support, which may not be sufficient for users who need more immediate assistance.
- Basic: $9/monthly
- Pro: $19/monthly
- Agency: $59/monthly
Driftrock is a suite of different tools, all created to help marketing teams get the most out of their social media campaigns.
Each tool serves a specific purpose. And they all can be used together as a complete solution for Facebook ad management and automation needs.
Driftrock allows you to create social media ad campaigns on platforms like Facebook and YouTube.
The “ad creator” is quite in-depth, not only allowing you to create the ad, but also adding forms for users to fill-in if they click on an ad.
The “Lead Generation” dashboard is by far one of the best features, as it offers up a quick overview of your lead generation efforts. You’ll get the number of new leads, qualified leads, valid leads, and how many leads were converted.
Marketing campaigns are all about moving leads down the sales funnel toward conversion, and this dashboard allows you to quickly gauge whether your efforts are worth it.
- Social Media Advertising: Provides features such as ad targeting, budget management, and ad reporting.
- Dynamic Ads: Allows you to create dynamic ads that automatically update based on changes to their product catalog or website.
- Lead Generation: Has features such as lead capture forms, lead scoring, and lead nurturing to help businesses convert more of their ad traffic into leads and customers.
- Social Media Analytics: Driftrock provides you with detailed analytics on your social media ad performance, including engagement rates, conversion rates, and ROI.
- Automated Rules: Driftrock allows you to set up automated rules to optimize your social media ad campaigns. It provides features such as budget optimization, bid optimization, and ad scheduling.
- Allows you to create and launch targeted ad campaigns on Facebook in a matter of minutes, without the need for any technical knowledge.
- Driftrock’s powerful lead generation platform allows you to create custom landing pages, track visitor behavior, and run targeted campaigns to drive conversions.
- Driftrock currently offers limited integrations with other marketing tools and platforms. They do integrate with popular tools like Salesforce and HubSpot, but the number of supported tools is still relatively small.
- Many users report issues with syncing content across multiple platforms.
- Basic: $49/month
- Pro: $249/month
- Enterprise: $1950/month
Comparison of 10 tools for Facebook marketing
Now that I’ve gone through each tool in-depth, it's time for a quick comparison table of the 10 top Facebook marketing tools.
Facebook Ads Manager
Varies wildly between $5 to thousands of dollars
Facebook Messenger Marketing
Varies wildly between $5 to thousands of dollars
And there you have, the very best of Facebook marketing tools, their ins and outs, and why you should consider choosing them.
Q1. What are the best Facebook tools for brands and marketers?
A. The best Facebook tools for brands and marketers include:
– Facebook Ads Manager
Q2. How can Facebook be used as a marketing tool?
A. Facebook can help you reach, attract, and engage users from around the world and nurture leads to convert them into high-paying customers.
You can leverage Facebook to:
– Build your brand’s online presence.
– Create buzz about your products and services.
– Launch new products.
– Drive more traffic to your website or blog by sharing valuable content.
– Promote exciting discount offers and giveaways.
– Reach new audiences.
– Boost sales.
Q3. Is Facebook a good marketing tool?
A. Yes, Facebook is an effective marketing tool that has helped many brands grow significantly. Regardless of the size of your company, you can leverage Facebook marketing to build your brand, broaden your reach, and keep your customers informed and engaged.
Along with being a powerful marketing tool, Facebook is also a great medium to resolve customer problems and enhance customer satisfaction. Many brands use AI-powered chatbots to engage with prospects and existing customers via Facebook Messenger.
Q4. How can I market on Facebook for free?
A. Here are a few ways in which you can market your products and services on Facebook for free:
– Create a Facebook Page for your business and optimize it.
– Consistently publish informative and creative content that is relevant to your target audience.
– Encourage your customers to follow you on Facebook and add reviews.
– Join Facebook groups that are relevant to your niche to broaden your reach.
– Syndicate your own blog posts to generate more exposure for your content.
– Always respond to users’ comments on your posts.
– Host Live Q&A sessions to interact with your audience.
– Post engaging Stories.
Q5. Is Facebook a B2B marketing tool?
A. Yes, Facebook is a top-of-the-funnel B2B marketing tool that helps businesses generate qualified leads that have a higher potential to convert.
As a B2B marketer, you can use Facebook to build brand awareness, increase website traffic, generate leads, and drive actual conversions.
Ready to Take Your Facebook Marketing to the Next Level?
These tools can help you reach your prospects and customers in a very efficient way. You can start conversations and build relationships.
And you can track the performance of your posts, and schedule them in a way that has maximum impact. With the right Facebook marketing tools, you can target your customers, and increase visibility and reach. You can build better funnels to drive conversions.
All of the tools which we discussed above can help you reach your goals. Now you need to test and find the ones that best fit your needs.
Are there any other such tools that have helped you? Tell us about your experiences in the comments below. We would love to hear from you.