Last Updated On:
Social media plays a vital role in the promotion of your brand online. You can direct thousands of visitors to your website by leveraging social media effectively.
A study found that 70% of the population in the US is active on at least one social media platform. It also found that 71% of shoppers who had a positive experience on social media are likely to recommend the brand to others.
When done right, social media marketing can bring remarkable success to your brand. You can create and share a variety of valuable content on social media platforms to attract new audiences and drive engagement.
However, it can be a difficult task to manage all of your social media accounts and marketing campaigns manually. Thankfully, there are tools that can help you with social media management and automation. (Some of these software solutions are free too!)
Which are the Best Social Media Marketing Tools You Should Be Using?
I’ve put together this list of the best and the most effective social media marketing tools which can help you grow your brand online and boost your engagement.
Are you ready to find the best social media marketing tools to grow your business online? Let’s dig in.
Social Media Marketing Tool #1: MavSocial
MavSocial enables businesses to manage all aspects of their social media management (content management, publishing, responding to comments, reporting) from a single dashboard. It helps marketers become far more efficient.
- Using this software solution, you can easily discover, manage, and edit your content.
- And you can boost and automate the content to maximize your reach.
- You can track your engagement history and messages across all networks in a single consolidated window.
- It offers comprehensive permission management and workflow for approvals.
- A 14-day free trial is available with all plans, so there is no excuse not to try it.
Social Media Marketing Tool #2: Talkwalker
Talkwalker is a comprehensive tool that enables you to stay on top of your social media marketing game. Using this tool, you can leverage social data to make smarter business decisions.
Ready to find out something really cool about Talkwalker? With AI-powered technology, this tool can monitor online conversations in real-time and analyze them. It covers news websites, blogs, social networks, and other forums in more than 180 languages.
- Using their Image Recognition technology, you can track more than 30,000 images online.
- It allows you to analyze text and visuals together.
- With their Virality Map, you can learn how to replicate viral campaigns.
- You can uncover collaboration opportunities through their Smart Theme analytics feature.
- With their 30+ pre-built use cases, you can easily create your social media reports.
- You can build customized dashboards to communicate with your team more effectively.
- You can schedule automated alerts and reports
- It allows you to add your own data sets into the platform, which enables you to create your own data intelligence solution.
- You can request a free demo.
Social Media Marketing Tool #3: Hootsuite
Most companies have accounts on multiple social media platforms. So, how do you manage all your social media accounts with ease?
You can use Hootsuite is one of the best social media tools that can help you manage all of your social media accounts from a single dashboard.
It has some automation features that can help you be more productive. Using this social media tool, you can easily find, schedule, and manage your social media content easily.
- You can maintain a strong social media presence by scheduling hundreds of posts at once.
- Hootsuite secures all of your passwords, profiles, and login information.
- It can help you organize all of your content with ease. And it saves your content in the cloud, and it ensures that the approved content goes live at the scheduled dates and times. Which is great for improving your social media management.
- This social media tool comes with a 30-day free trial period.
Social Media Marketing Tool #4: Buffer
Buffer is a social media marketing tool that can help you post your content easily on social networking platforms. What’s more, you ask? It’s got automation features as well.
It can publish all your posts automatically, according to your posting schedule. You can even post content while browsing the web using the Buffer browser extension.
- It can save you a lot of time by allowing you to schedule your posts on social networking platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- You can review your posts on social media platforms and you can learn what changes can help your posts perform better.
- You can add up to 25 members from your team and work together.
- You can get a free trial for Buffer.
Social Media Marketing Tool #5: Khoros
Khoros is an effective social media marketing software solution that helps businesses connect with customers effectively. It helps you automate your posting across multiple social media platforms. What’s more? It also helps you monitor conversations about your brand.
The best part is that you can join these conversations and interact with your potential customers more effectively. This can help you drive engagement.
- It helps you manage your campaigns, content, and responses from one place.
- Their online communities can help you interact with your customers better and provide the information they might be looking for when they want it. Overall, this can boost your engagement.
- It also helps brands manage their engagement across their social channels, websites, communities, and mobile apps.
Social Media Marketing Tool #6: Sprout Social
Sprout Social is a social media management tool that enables you to find, form, and deepen real connections with people. It is a collaborative platform that ensures faster, smarter, and efficient social communications.
- It builds your community by helping you easily start, join, and maintain your social conversations.
- You can manage multiple social media profiles across multiple platforms.
- Want to give it a try? Sprout Social offers a 30-day free trial period.
Social Media Marketing Tool #7: Socialbakers
Socialbakers enables businesses to work smart on social media through artificial intelligence (AI) to understand audience behavior.
This social media management and marketing tool helps you to engage and grow your customer base through content personalization.
- Don’t know your target audience? This tool can help you learn all about it.
- It will save your time by managing all your social media publishing from one place.
- You can also get a report on your social media performance in seconds.
- You can try this tool for free.
Social Media Marketing Tool #8: Tagboard
Tagboard allows users to aggregate data from major social media websites into impactful displays that can be embedded and re-displayed on various channels.
Their Tagboard Live tool allows you to see your posts live on a screen and provides layouts and tools to customize the display. It’s one of the best social media management tools out there.
- Tagboard uses hashtags to search and collect public social media within seconds of being posted.
- Social advertising.
- Real-time notifications.
- Social media integrations and metrics.
Social Media Marketing Tool #9: Agorapulse
Agorapulse is a social media marketing and management platform which helps businesses and marketers manage their social accounts in the most efficient manner.
It’s a software solution that helps you build a meaningful and healthy relationship with your followers.
- Want to personalize your content for each social media platform? This tool can do that for you.
- It helps you schedule your posts in advance.
- You can reschedule your posts over and over.
- And you can monitor and respond to all of your social conversations in one place.
- This tool comes with a free trial.
Social Media Marketing Tool #10: Statusbrew
Statusbrew is a social media management tool that can help you manage and monitor all of your social media accounts from a single platform.
- Publishing: This feature helps you to mote and schedule posts for different social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Google Plus.
- Engage: The Engage section of this software solution lets you monitor conversations for all social profiles from a single inbox. You can listen to all the important conversations and respond directly to customers or fans who asked you a question.
- Reports: The report section of this software solution evaluates how your posts are performing on different social platforms. With the help of reports, you can measure whether your efforts are paying off on social media.
- Want to try this tool for free? It offers a free trial as well.
Social Media Marketing Tool #11: Post Planner
Post Planner makes it easy for businesses to find and share content consistently to get predictable, considerable, and remarkable results on social media. It’s a social media management tool that will be very helpful to your content and social media teams.
- Using this social media management tool, you can curate and share relevant content with the click of a button.
- Post Planner provides you with ratings about your post. You can check if you have a 5-star rating before you post.
- You get to organize your social feeds into collections.
Social Media Marketing Tool #12: Tailwind
Tailwind is a social media marketing tool for visual marketers and businesses who use Instagram and Pinterest. You can discover content, schedule posts, monitor conversations, amplify your reach, and analyze results using Tailwind.
- How does this tool save your time, you ask? It does so by using hashtag lists and many more shortcuts.
- You can measure what’s working and what’s not.
- It helps you reach more of the right people by using best Instagram hashtags.
- And it is suitable for enterprises and affordable for small businesses.
Social Media Marketing Tool #13: Sprinklr
Sprinklr is a four-in-one social media marketing platform that can help you with social engagement, social advocacy, customer care, and social advertising.
- You can use Sprinklr Insights to monitor your competition, track audience engagement, market trends, and measure sentiments.
- This software solution gathers reporting metrics from multiple channels to help you find out the effectiveness of your content and the ROI.
- You can also respond to the conversations happening around your brand across multiple social media platforms. It’s a great feature that can help you boost your engagement rate.
Social Media Marketing Tool #14: Followerwonk
Followerwonk is a useful software solution in the list that businesses can exclusively use with Twitter.
If you have a strong presence on Twitter and run campaigns on it, then this tool is a must-have for you to boost your engagement and visibility. Why, you may ask? Take a look at its features.
- You can search and connect with the right people to grow your brand.
- Then you can compare Twitter accounts to find similarities and identify new influencers.
- Don’t know who to follow? This social media management tool also helps you analyze your Twitter audience and based on such analysis, it suggests people you should follow. This helps you grow your followers.
Social Media Marketing Tool #15: Sendible
Are you an agency handling social media marketing for multiple clients? Then Sendible is the tool for you. It’s one of the best social media marketing tools for agencies who want to manage social media for multiple clients.
- It allows businesses to manage social media marketing more effectively and to better understand their ROI.
- Their social media management and marketing tool can easily measure the productivity of your social media accounts and email campaigns.
- And you can create social media reports in minutes for your clients with pre-designed templates.
- Their social media listening tool helps you to prioritize your replies to your audience.
- This software solution comes with a free trial period.
Social Media Marketing Tool #16: Spredfast
Spredfast is another useful social media marketing tool that enables you to create, publish, and measure content. It helps you strengthen your brand, drive engagement and grow your business. It makes social media management easier.
- Spredfast gives you access to unlimited, real-time data from all of your social accounts. It also allows you to organize and analyze this data to gain valuable insights.
- You can use Spredfast to track multiple campaigns across multiple brands and social media platforms.
- But how does this software solution increase your productivity? It does so by allowing you to track all of your social media activities in one place.
Social Media Marketing Tool #17: Meet Edgar
Meet Edgar is basically a social media scheduling software solution with the help of which you can recycle your old posts.
- You can organize and schedule all of your posts by category
- Edgar will automatically go through your scheduled posts and content from each category and start recycling the older updates.
- You can save your time by adding the content to Edgar’s handy browser extension.
- And you can create a library of edits and updates. Edgar will update it in bulk.
- Can you use it for free? Yes, it offers a free trial for a month.
Social Media Marketing Tool #18: SocialFlow
SocialFlow allows you to schedule your posts when your target audience is active. This way you can boost your engagement.
- You just need to upload your content in the queue and this software solution will post the content automatically at the right times. This automation feature can save you a lot of time.
- It provides you with new advertising opportunities that extend your reach beyond existing audiences.
- But how does it help you drive traffic and engagement? It does so by helping you understand the constant changes in consumers’ interests so that you can optimize your social content to drive maximum traffic and engagement.
Social Media Marketing Tool #19: Oktopost
Oktopost is a social media management platform that enables B2B enterprises to manage, monitor, and measure their social media activities. It’s the best software solution for enterprises who are looking for something that is easy-to-use.
- What makes this platform unique? It is the only social media marketing tool that is uniquely designed for B2B enterprises.
- Oktopost provides you with detailed analytics and reports and helps you track conversations about you on social media.
- This software solution helps you post better content and boost your engagement with the content curation feature.
Social Media Marketing Tool #20: Social Metrics Pro
Social Metrics Pro is one of the best social analytics tools that tracks pins, likes, and more, right from your WordPress dashboard. You can also access your social metrics from the WordPress admin bar.
- With this software solution, you can choose how many posts you want to see at a time.
- You can track how your content is shared on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and other social sites.
- What else does it do? It helps you find out how many times your posts have been shared across social networks.
Social Media Marketing Tool #21: Falcon.io
Falcon.io is a platform for every social media marketer. It offers you a SaaS-based platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing, measuring, and community management.
- This software solution helps you create paid and organic posts for all your social networks in one content calendar.
- Falcon.io helps you build strong connections with your audience.
- You can merge your social data with CRM for a unique 360-degree view using it.
- And you can manage all your channels and moments.
Social Media Marketing Tool #22: Brand24
Brand24 is one of the best social media tools to keep a tab on your brand’s reputation. It gives you insights on what people are saying online about your brand. This tool helps you track your competitors too.
- This software solution helps you identify sudden changes in the discussion volume chart to protect your business’ image.
- You can customize your alerts the way you want.
- What else can this tool do? It can export your data into PDF files, .xls files, and infographics.
- You can also filter your data by source, number of visits, and many other parameters.
- This social media tool comes with a 14-day free trial period.
Social Media Marketing Tool #23: DrumUp
This tool helps businesses share great content with their social media followers so they can start a conversation with their target audience.
It is the best tool for those looking to reduce the time and effort that they invest in social media management.
- This software solution can cut down your Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn management time by 90%.
- You can schedule your posts conveniently using web browser extensions.
- And you can measure social media engagement with DrumUp analytics.
- You can get started with DrumpUp for free. You can log in via your Twitter or Facebook profile.
Social Media Marketing Tool #24: Quuu
Quuu is one of the best social media marketing tools that helps you with hand-curated content suggestions for your brand. With a free and open library of evergreen content across 500+ topics, Quuu ensures that you never run out of good content to post.
- It provides you with relevant content suggestions that can help you increase your followers and engagement.
- Can you use this software solution for free? Yes, it offers a 30-day free trial period.
Social Media Marketing Tool #25: Everypost
Are you ready to change the way your business markets itself on social media? Introducing Everypost. It’s a social media management tool that makes it easy for businesses to curate visual content from various relevant sources, all in one place.
With their publishing solution, you can share your best multimedia content across various social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- With the help of post customization, you can accelerate the effectiveness of each and every post.
- You can collaborate with your team from anywhere.
- And you can streamline your workflow and can save time by scheduling your posts.
- You can avail their 14-day free trial.
Social Media Marketing Tool #26: Tweepi
Tweepi is an AI-powered social media marketing and management tool that helps you grow your brand’s presence on Twitter. You can use this tool to increase your Twitter following by as much as 100 new followers a day.
If you’re looking for a tool to make it easy for you to manage Twitter for your business, Tweepi is one of the best tools out there.
- Tweepi helps you identify the best tweets for your audience using relevant hashtags and users.
- It can help you get rid of irrelevant and inactive users and clean up your Twitter account.
- What else does this tool help you achieve? It can improve your overall productivity by simplifying the process of finding and engaging with the right people for your brand.
- This software solution comes with a free trial package.
Social Media Marketing Tool #27: Cool Tabs
Cool Tabs is a social media marketing tool that manages your marketing campaigns in social networks and in your website. It can help you get the best out of your marketing efforts.
- You can easily generate new leads for your business through website quizzes, promotions, and competitions.
- Users can monitor their social networks and curate content in real-time.
- What’s more, you ask? You can get segmented data from your audience and integrate it with your CRM.
- The best part is that this software solution comes with a 7-day free trial period.
Social Media Marketing Tool #28: SocialOomph
The SocialOomph tool comes with a plethora of features that can help businesses automate a number of tasks across social media platforms and even their blog.
Many business owners and marketers leverage this social media marketing tool to boost their productivity, engagement, and to drive the best results.
- SocialOomph helps you to manage your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and blog activities in one place.
- This tool allows you to automate your posting process. You can schedule blog posts, tweets, Facebook posts, and LinkedIn shares.
- You can enhance your Twitter follower lists via helpful recommendations from SocialOomph. This tool allows you to identify influential Twitter accounts via keyword search.
- Their Personal Suite plan is free.
Social Media Marketing Tool #29: Unmetric
Unmetric is an AI-powered social media measurement and analytics tool that helps businesses get valuable insights about how their audience reacts to content published by brands. It also offers various automation options.
This tool can help businesses create branded content that can drive more engagement on social media. If automation is what you’re looking for, this is the right software solution for you.
- Unmetric Analyze helps you get better engagement and certainty around your social strategy. The tool helps you automate your social media reporting and get reports in your inbox automatically at a frequency that works for you.
- Unmetric Discover is a branded content catalog that helps you search through over 1 billion pieces of branded content across social networks to explore content ideas and creative campaigns from other leading brands to power your own social media campaigns.
- Unmetric Track helps you keep an eye on the competition and track their every move on social media in real-time. A single branded content news feed to track all your competitors tells you all you need to know in 60 seconds or less. The best part is that you can download Unmetric Track for free.
Social media marketing tools are very useful for promoting your business on social platforms. These tools can help you create content, automate posting, and get more engagement.
Use the best social media marketing tools mentioned above to successfully promote your business on social media and to measure your ROI. Even if you don’t have a big budget, you can use the free tools from this list to improve your marketing game.
Do you know of any other effective social media marketing tools? Let us know us in the comments below.