With all the built-in complexities of content marketing, you need to have a good grasp of how it works to be able to run a successful campaign.
After all, without the right foundation, you can easily fall prey to the debilitating content marketing mistakes that many marketers are committing. Which causes them to fail miserably in their marketing efforts.
In this week’s roundup, I’m going to help you with having a better grasp of how content marketing works.
I’m going to share with you 8 of the best content marketing articles that I’ve read this week which I found “shareworthy.”
If you’re looking to grow your business using content marketing, then you need to check these content marketing trends out.
- “How to Measure Your Content Marketing ROI” by Michael Brenner
- “How to Explain Content Marketing to Anyone” by Michele Linn
- “7 Steps to Start Your First Content-Marketing Campaign” by Jayson Demers
- “10 Essential Tips to Improve Your Content Marketing Workflow” by Heather Hurst
- “The Biggest Trend in Content Marketing Right Now” by Joe Lazauskas
- “Evergreen Content Is the Secret to More Traffic. Here’s the One Reason Most Evergreen Content Fails.” by Aaron Orendorff
- “9 Ways to Generate Qualified Leads with Content Marketing” by Neil Patel
- “Content Marketing Moneyball—The Secret Strategy to Data-Driven Content Success” by Larry Kim
It’s your time to shine!
After having read all of the articles above, I hope you realize by now that there are truckloads of other things about content marketing that you can still learn.
Of course, the more content marketing tips and techniques you learn, the easier it becomes for you to run your campaigns.
How about you? What are some of the best content marketing strategies that you’ve used in the past?
If there’s anything that you’d like to share with the community about this marketing method, then please add your ideas in the comments section below. Cheers!
Shane Barker is a digital marketing consultant who specializes in sales funnels, targeted traffic, and website conversions. He has consulted with Fortune 500 companies, influencers with digital products, and a number of A-List celebrities.