So you’ve developed an amazing product based on meticulous research, and you know your customers will love it. However, if the launch isn’t done right, it can ruin the chances of your product’s success.
A report released by Nielsen says that about 3000 consumer products are launched every year, out of which 85% fail.
A product launch is way more tricky than other forms of marketing or promotion. Simply because it is the first impression that you create in the minds of your audience. If you fail to make an impressive launch, unfortunately, you don’t get another chance at it.
Here are 7 essential things you need to know before you embark on your product launch to make it truly successful.
- 10 Key Considerations Before a New Product Launch by Jeff Desjardins
- How to make sure your next product or service launch drives growth by Alessandro Buffoni
- How to Use Sales Funnels for Your Product Launch Emails by Kayla Hollatz
- 3 Steps to a Successful New Product Launch by Barry Somervell
- 18 Steps To Take Before You Launch A Product Or Service by Forbes Agency council
- How to Use Content Marketing for a Successful Product Launch by Shane Barker
- 3 Marketing Timeline Tips to Crush Your Next Product Launch by Garrett Moon
How have you gone about launching your products? What are some of the best strategies that have worked for you?
I’d love to know about some of your product launch stories and experiences. Feel free to share them in the comments below.
Shane Barker is a digital marketing consultant who specializes in sales funnels, targeted traffic, and website conversions. He has consulted with Fortune 500 companies, influencers with digital products, and a number of A-List celebrities.