Sales funnels represent the entire buying process that customers go through when they purchase a product or service from a business. Sales funnels, also known as purchase funnels, help map out the entire customer journey.
Even though not every prospect who gets into the funnel converts, every stage signifies the commitment and the likelihood of a purchase.
Table of Contents
Why Are Sales Funnels Important?
Sales funnels can help you cater to the exact requirements of your prospects at each stage. You can provide content that is suited for the stage at which they are to move them closer to the conversion stage.
This content nurtures them to the point where they become your brand ambassadors. You also gain their trust, which can give them the incentive to buy more.
Sales funnels are crucial for every business selling products or services. And even though the journey to making a purchase differs for every prospect, once in the funnel, they signify an increased commitment and a likelihood of buying.
How Do Sales Funnels Fit Into Your Marketing?
The main stages of the sales funnel are awareness, interest, evaluation, decision, and action. With each, you can provide content that pushes the potential customer along to purchase.
You can write blog posts or advertise your products through paid advertising and social media. The customer, if interested, will visit your website to read more. Once they’re on your website, have a hook or lead magnet that nudges them to take your desired action.
When the potential customer opts-in, their journey through the interest stage begins. At this point, you can send them emails about products you sell, complementary products, how-to-use guides, and so on. This can move them to the evaluation stage.
You can then provide videos, demos, or webinars to get those interested in your products to convert. Use them to pitch your service or product and show them that you are the best option if they want a solution to a problem they have.
So, how do sales funnel tools fit into all this?
Sales funnel tools can help you map out your sales funnel strategy and improve your marketing. They are also great for measuring the progress of each phase of the buyer’s journey. With them, it becomes easy to identify at what point people leave your funnel so that you can optimize it where necessary.
But how do you know which sales funnel tools will work best for your business?
To help you, we have created this list of the best tools that can help you in building a sales funnel for your business.
Which are the Best Sales Funnel Tools?
Wondering which platforms to use for building powerful sales funnels? Let’s look at the sales funnel tools that we have rounded up for you.
Breakthrough Email is one of the sales funnel tools that you can use to optimize your cold email strategy. You don’t need to train your sales team. The platform helps you pick the customers. It handles the chore of sending cold emails to them.
Want to know more?
Here are some of its features.
- You can study the prospects
- Targets high-value leads
- Builds landing pages
- Create funnels and direct customers to products
- Include membership and logins on your site
Price: Custom pricing
Image via BreakthroughEmail
Leadpages can help you capture leads and convert customers throughout the sales funnel. This sales funnel software and landing page builder can also be integrated with your favorite digital marketing tools. It is one of the best tools for building landing pages.
- Templates to be used as lead magnets and landing pages
- Integrated Facebook Ad builder
- End-to-end analytics
- Major email service integrations
- Lead management
Price: Starting from $25 per month.
Image via Leadpages
- Create Zipify landing pages with a few clicks
- Drag and drop builder
- A/B testing
- Full reporting suite
- Native Shopify integration
Price: Starting from $67 per month.
It is the best landing page builder that you can find. This sales funnel software lets you create, publish, and test the landing pages before using them commercially.
Want to know more? Let’s look at some of its key features.
- I.P. filters
- Multiple client management
- Real-time data
- Unlimited A/B testing
- Mobile responsive templates
- Top notch landing page builder
Price: Starting from $79 per month.
Image via Unbounce
Hubspot is an inbound marketing sales and marketing and CRM software. It’s one of the best online sales funnel tools since you can use it to attract leads, build funnels, and convert leads.
- Drag and drop communicator
- HubSpot marketing synchronization
- Email and phone integration
- Customized views
- Lead importing
Price: Starter pack available from $50 per month. Want to try it for free first? A free plan is also available.
Image via Hubspot
This platform is one of the top sales funnel tools that provides you with a real-time view of all of the important metrics. You also get the pipeline visibility you need for your customers.
- Pulls in data from multiple sources
- Helps you forecast accurately
- See connections between different data elements
- Manage pipeline better
- Optimize the performance of your sales team
Price: Custom pricing for starters, professionals, and enterprises
Image via InsightSquared
As one of the top sales funnel tools, this scheduling platform helps you organize meetings and appointments. Setting it up is easy.
- It can be integrated with Google, Office 365, and Outlook
- Automatically checks for double booking to avoid conflicts
- Calendly links can be shared on email
- Links can be embedded on website too
Price: Want to know the best part? They provide a free 14 days trial with all features and basic features are free forever. Premium price starts from $8 per month.
This is a cloud-based sales pipeline management software. It is one of the top sales funnel tools with a complete CRM system. It manages all the pipeline stages including contact management and reporting too.
- It has an intuitive user interface
- Manages all sales pipelines from a single point
- You can add unlimited leads and filter them in the pipeline
- It has centralized document storage
- Supports visualization of sales pipelines
Price: ClinchPad is free for 100 leads. Custom pricing after reaching 100 leads.
Deadline Funnel is a hosted sales funnel tool that you can use on any landing page.
- It increases conversions by using personalized automated deadlines
- Building a sales funnel and automating it is easy
- It enables you to use deadlines in promotions
- You can show the deadline timer in emails too
Price: Free trial for 14 days. Pricing starts from $37 per month.
DialSource is one of the top sales funnel tools that can integrate with your current CRM process. It also automates and accelerates your sales and service cycles.
- It has an adaptive arsenal of dialing systems
- Completes 99% of post-call actions with one click
- DialSource combines all sales history, calls history, and other interactions into a single view inside the CRM
Price: Custom Pricing Plans.
Funnel.io automates marketing data collection. This sales funnel software pulls in all of your cost data and helps you analyze your advertising spending cost accurately.
Ready to know more about the features that make it one of the best sales funnel tools?
Here they are.
- Helps you build a super-efficient marketing reporting stack
- Feed the data you collect into business intelligence systems
- Cross channel analytics
- Automatic data synchronization
- Advertising data CSY upload
- Google Analytics integrated with advertising data
Price: Standard price starts from $299 per month.
12. Funnel CRM
This sales funnel tool is a simple and easy-to-use cloud-based CRM software that helps growing businesses, agencies, and freelancers to sell smarter and faster without having to work too much.
- It lets you create and embed web contact forms (without any technical knowledge) so you can easily capture leads.
- The program automatically creates web form submissions into deals and place them in your sales funnel rather than in your messy inbox.
- Tasks and activities in Funnel CRM represent any action that helps you to move your deal toward closing.
- It allows you to put together and send well-formatted business proposals.
- Funnel CRM lets you maintain your customer database by reducing the manual work.
- The Gmail integration allows you to communicate with customers from your smartphone without logging into Funnel CRM.
Pricing: Starts from $10
13. Zendesk Sell
With the help of Zendesk Sell, businesses can take a scientific approach to sales. As one of the best sales funnel tools, it provides solutions that drive adoption, big data analysis, and actionable insights.
- All-in-one sales platform
- Seamless communication tools
- Sync your data and tools to Base with API
- Keen insights from sales science platform
Price: Starts from $19 per month.
Instapage is the most powerful sales funnel software as well as landing page builder that provides post-click optimization for all campaigns.
- Customizable templates
- Build landing pages
- Interactive widgets
- Pay per click compatibility
- Integration dashboards
- Efficient campaign management through page grouping
Price: Starts from $69 per month. Custom pricing also available on request.
Mixpanel provides business analytics. It’s one of the top sales funnel tools that tells you how people use your products with the help of the most advanced mobile and web analytics.
- A/B testing
- iOS and Android compatibility
- Point and click analytics
- Data Visualization
Price: Free for starters. Pricing starts from $999 per year.
Podio is project management software that helps in team communication and organization. (This makes it one of the top sales funnel tools out there.)
- Automated workflow
- Task management
- Scheduling of meetings
- Personal dashboards
- Integrated chat
Price: Free for starters. Basic plans start from $9 per month.
Slingshot makes product launches easier. This sales funnel tool also allows you to choose a plan that suits your product.
- Collection of launch templates
- Orientation videos
- Exhaustive calendar views
- Daily video coaching
- Detailed instructions on executing each action item
Price: Starts from $750 per year.
This is a cloud-hosted sales funnel tool. It speeds up sales automation.
- Creates interaction histories
- User-friendly interface
- Real-time visibility into sales funnels
- Manage sales teams
- Lead management and opportunity tracking
Price: Basic plan free. Pro plan starts from $96 per year.
Spiro is an AI-powered sales funnel software that helps you improve the performance of your sales team by managing your customers smartly.
- Contact management
- Automatic sales reminders
- Pipeline building
- AI organized opportunities
- In-app telephone
Price: $79 per user per month.
This is AI-powered sales funnel tool and management software. It offers a sales acceleration platform in the browser.
- Multichannel communication
- Power dialers
- Intelligent call distribution
- Area code overlay management
- Automatic lead creation
Price: Custom Pricing Plans.
Sumo is a platform that provides you with a complete suite of sales funnel tools that help you automate the growth of your website and increase your traffic.
- It builds a following
- Builds a sales funnel
- Track results
- Create beautiful pop-ups
- Tools integrate with all major email services
Price: Free forever for new businesses. Professional plan starts from $24 per month
It is a complete online software that helps you prospect effectively. This sales funnel software can drive and help with the tracking of your entire customer cycle.
- Contact management
- Management of prospects and opportunities
- Monitor expenses and margins
- Automatize recurring billing
- Manage your inventory and supplies
Price: Custom pricing plans
It's marketing automation, CRM software for small businesses with integrated email marketing. This makes it one of the top sales funnel tools out there.
- Drag and drop email designer
- Track contacts on-site and in your apps
- CRM and sales automation
- Social media monitoring
- Advanced segmentation and targeting
Price: Price starts from $17 per month.
This sales funnel tool is a B2B marketing attribution and revenue planning software that enables companies to measure and plan for revenue.
- Automatically tracks marketing interactions across channels
- Streamlined reporting and tracking setup
- Every touch attribution built-in
- Campaign management
- Engagement analytics
Price: Contact team for pricing.
ClickFunnels can create an entire funnel for you with a few clicks. It is an online sales funnel tool.
- A/B split tests
- Custom domains
- Membership funnels
- Order pages
- Share your funnels
Price: Want to try it before buying? You can do that with their 14-day free trial. After that, the price starts at $97 per month.
This sales funnel software is a web-based customer relationship management and contact management tool.
- Automate workflows
- Google and iCal integration
- Pipelines for managing deals
- Customizable follow-up reminders
- Contact management from a single location
Price: Starting from $59 per month.
It is easy to use the Facebook advertising analytics tool. This sales funnel tool helps you maximize your ad spend.
Some of its features include:
- Gets access to your clients Facebook ads data
- Real-time reporting and analysis
- Shows important metrics on the dashboard
- Provides advanced segmentation data
- Audit Facebook ads
Price: $99 per month.
This sales funnel software reveals the online behavior of your users to you. It combines feedback tools and analytical tools to help you understand your customers.
- Visitor recordings
- Conversion funnels
- Multi-device support
- Feedback polls
Price: Custom pricing.
Still haven’t found the sales funnel software that you were looking for?
Let’s look at some more options…
29. Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
This sales funnel tool is a fully integrated web-based CRM and marketing automation software.
- Email marketing, automated campaigns
- Track quotes, orders, sales, and account receivables
- Multimedia marketing management
- Ecommerce and payment processing
- Built-in metadata and keywords fields
Price: Starting at $24 for the first two months.
This sales tool is a leading customer relationship platform. It helps you accelerate sales, build relationships, and deliver projects.
- Contact management and task management
- Pipeline management
- Mass email integrations with MailChimp integration
- iOS and Android compatibility
- Auto detection of email address, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles
Price: Starting from $29 per month.
LeadBoxer is a sales and lead generation tool that provides you with plenty of online B2B sales opportunities. (This makes it one of the top sales funnel tools out there.)
- Lead management and routing
- Content marketing
- Audience segmentation
- Lead generation algorithm
- Lead qualifying and scoring
Price: Custom pricing.
This sales funnel tool enables real-time online collaboration for mind mapping. With it, you get an unlimited number of collaborators.
- Create, share, and present mind maps easily
- Share work with email or social channels
- Different modes of presentation
- Helps with project management
Price: Basic plan free. Paid plans start from $4.99 per month.
Odoo is all-in-one sales funnel tool. It is also open-source and offers a wide range of business applications like sales, CRM, HR, project management, financial management, warehouse management, and more.
- Automated invoicing
- Automated stock update
Price: Customer pricing.
Pipedrive is CRM software that deals with sales funnel management. This sales tool provides a clear view of opportunities and organizes your sales efforts.
What’s more, you ask? Let’s take a look at some of its key features.
- Measure sales funnel metrics
- Visualize the data and generate reports
- Sales management
- Email, Google Calendar, and Contacts integration
- Sales pipeline view
Price: Starting from $12.50 per month.
This sales funnel tool offers cloud-based CRM solutions and helps in building sales funnels. It has a complete suite of applications for service, sales, marketing automation, and more.
- Marketing and sales leads
- Email integration
- Real-time visibility
- Weekly forecasts of sales
- Track clicks and create campaigns
Price: Starting from $25 per month.
Salesmate is intelligent business CRM software. Using this sales funnel tool, your sales team will be better placed to manage your funnel effectively.
- Contact history
- Simple data import and export
- Google Apps integration
- Full customization
- Goal setting and reporting
Price: Starting from $12 per month.
This sales funnel tool is a web-based turnkey shopping cart software solution used for selling physical and digital goods and services online.
- Create high converting checkout pages
- Different checkout page templates available
- Customize the template
- Add upsells
- Create split tests
Price: Starting from $19 per month.
Smartsheet is web-based project management software that handles sales funnels, task management, content management, and more. (This makes it one of the top sales funnel tools out there.)
- User-friendly intuitive interface
- Automate business processes
- Real-time visibility
- Contact management
- Version control
Price: Starting from $14 per month.
Streak is a simple and effective sales funnel tool. It enables you to run your entire business from your inbox.
- Collaboration with a single click
- Works securely with google apps
- Manages deals, supports queue inside Gmail
- Cloud based, hence easy access
- Flexible structure, no coding
Price: Starting from $49 per month. Want to know the best part? A free version is also available.
Wishpond is a complete marketing suite for an online marketer. This sales funnel tool helps you create landing pages, deploy contests, track leads, build sales funnels, and more.
- Market automation
- Email marketing
- CRM integrations
- Lead management
- API access
- Create landing pages
Price: Starting at $49 per month.
This sales funnel tool enables you to build sales funnels across all website pages. You can track and analyze user behavior from different sources and identify the weak zones on your website.
- Track website traffic, impressions, clicks, and more.
- Analyze complex user behavior online.
- Identify and optimize inefficient ad units, campaigns, and keywords.
- Analyze the conversion rates of each marketing channel.
- It integrates with 50 Content Management Systems (CMS).
Price: You can use their Website and Application Analytics tool, starting at $25. A 30-day free trial is available.
Q1. What is the best sales funnel software solution?
A. The best sales funnel software solutions are:
Q2. How do I create a sales funnel?
A. You can build a powerful sales funnel by following these simple steps:
- Research your audience and create buyer personas.
- Create landing pages.
- Drive traffic to your new landing pages.
- Develop lead magnets to capture email addresses.
- Set up a drip email campaign.
- Track your funnel and restrategize if necessary.
Q3. How do I make a sales funnel for free?
A. You can use free sales funnel templates offered by tools like HubSpot and Pipedrive.
Q4. What are the stages of a sales funnel?
A. A sales funnel can be broken down into five main stages:
Q5. Is ClickFunnels free?
A. No, ClickFunnels is not a free sales funnel tool. But you can try it for free for 14 days, after which you can buy it for a charge of $97 monthly.
Q6. What is better than ClickFunnels?
A. Some of the best ClickFunnels alternatives are:
- 10 Minute Funnels
Q7. Is ClickFunnels worth the money?
A. Compared to other DIY tools, ClickFunnels is a bit pricey. But its superior features fully justify the price. The tool comes with great templates, A/B testing, a drag-and-drop editor, and website hosting. It’s a one-stop destination for savvy marketers.
Q8. How do I use ClickFunnels for free?
A. ClickFunnels doesn’t offer a free plan but you can get a taste of the tool during their 14-day free trial. There are a number of sites advising that users can sign up for ClickFunnels’ affiliate program to get their hands on the tool for free. But don’t fall for these black-hat tactics as you’ll still have to pay to use the software.
Q9. What tools do you need while setting up a sales funnel?
A. Instead of investing in several standalone tools to build your sales funnel, you can opt for one of these integrated sales funnel tools:
Q10. How much does it cost to build a sales funnel?
A. Building a sales funnel can cost you anywhere between $100 to $15K monthly, depending on how you build it.
If you use DIY sales funnel tools like ClickFunnels, you’ll have to pay a monthly subscription fee to the tune of $100 per month (for individual users). If you hire professionals to build your funnels, they can charge up to $15K per funnel. So, factor in your budget, goals, and skills while deciding on your funnel building strategy.
Ready to Build a Profitable Sales Funnel?
These are the sales funnel tools I’ve rounded up for you this week. I hope you find this list useful.
Know of any other sales funnel tools or sales tracking tools you feel should be added to this list? Please let us know. We would love to hear from you.