As we all know, Google is the most powerful and effective search engine worldwide. We just can’t imagine our life without Google. It provides you with the answers to almost everything under the sun with a single click.
Google Search is the backbone of Google’s business and processes 40,000 search queries every second. However, Google is a lot more than just a search engine and Google AdWords.
They also provide various free tools for marketers, developers, and other professionals to help them deliver the best results in their respective fields.
These free Google marketing tools can help you:
- Boost your SEO rankings.
- Build brand awareness.
- Engage more people with your brand.
- Track and manage your brand reputation.
Let’s take a look at some of the best free Google marketing tools and how they can help you enhance your productivity and engage more people with your brand.
Table of Contents
Google Tools for Marketers
Marketers are one of the key personnel responsible for the growth of businesses or organizations. More than 3.5 billion search queries are submitted to Google every day. This provides immense opportunities for marketers to engage with their audiences easily.
Here are some free Google tools for marketers that can be very useful for them and for their businesses.
1. Google AdSense
Google AdSense is the perfect tool to help marketers make money from ads placed on blogs or websites. AdSense connects you with other advertisers who want to host ads on a channel that appeals to their audiences.
So, if you manage a website, blog, or video channel that matches the audiences of advertisers, then Google AdSense will place their ad on your channel. You simply need to place some code in header or sidebar of your website, and you can earn when someone clicks on them.
- AdSense provides you with high-quality ads which are relevant to your audience or content.
- You can block the ads you don’t like and can customize where the ad will appear.
- The ad units have a responsive design to suit users who view your website from smartphones or tablets and provide a great user experience.
2. Google AdWords
Google AdWords is a free Google marketing tool for marketers with the help of which you can run paid search campaigns.
- Google AdWords can help you reach the right people at the right times.
- You can target your ads to your potential customers in different geographies with Google AdWords.
- And you can attract more people with the help of graphic display ads, YouTube video ads, and other types of Google Ads via Google AdWords.
3. Google Ads Keyword Planner
The Keyword Planner is a part of Google AdWords that enables marketers to plan their paid search campaigns. Keyword Planner is a great tool to help you identify keywords to target relevant audiences for your blog and website content.
- The Keyword Planner helps you find relevant keywords by displaying their search volumes.
- You can compare your keywords and accordingly, set your budget for your PPC campaigns.
- And you can easily create a plan and share it with others.
4. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is one of the most powerful and effective Google tools for marketers to help monitor your website traffic.
With Google Analytics, you can track people who visit your website, how much time they spend there, what search queries they use, and so much more. Then you can use that information to optimize your site further and provide a great user experience and increase your traffic.
- It helps you understand your customers better and deliver great user experiences.
- Google Analytics also helps you optimize test variations of your website and apps, and it ensures you get relevant opinions from real people.
- It helps you work seamlessly with other Google platforms which saves your time and increases your efficiency.
5. Google Search Console
The Google Search Console tool helps marketers, webmasters, SEO professionals understand how Google sees your web pages. Google Search Console can provide you with detailed crawl reports and indexing information about your pages directly from the Google index.
- The Search Console helps you analyze your website performance and make improvements that might be required.
- You can integrate it with your Google Analytics account so you can optimize your website content and search performance.
- It will crawl your data to make sure that Google has the freshest view of your website.
- This free Google marketing tool can also help you identify any issues with your website so you can fix them and improve your rankings.
6. Google Trends
Google Trends is a helpful tool that allows you to see the search volumes of keywords so you can make smarter keyword choices. Google Trends also helps you explore the latest news, insights, stories, searches, and more.
- This Google tool for marketers allows you to understand how search trends vary over time in different regions and against one another.
- Google Trends helps you run comparisons to see the variances between multiple search keywords.
- And it enables you to see how search volumes of keywords fluctuate over time.
7. Google Business Profile
Your Google Business Profile (previously “Google My Business”) provides an opportunity for your business to appear in “Near Me” search results as well as in Google Maps. Claim your Google Business Profile so your business can get featured in search results.
- It helps you maintain accurate information related to your company so that people can get to know more about you.
- You can display your phone numbers, opening hours, and directions on Google Searches and Google Maps.
- And you can attract more new customers with your free business profile on Google.
8. Google Marketing Platform
The Google Marketing Platform is a unified advertising and analytics platform that makes marketing faster and smarter. It also offers enterprise-level solutions for businesses that need a little more muscle in marketing.
- Easy-to-use tools with powerful insights can help you analyze data in less time.
- It enables you to access free and self-service solutions to help you grow your business at little to no additional cost.
9. Digital Marketing Tools from Google
These Digital Marketing Tools allow you to improve your brand’s marketing, analysis, digital experience, and much more.
The tools included in this are Google Trends, Consumer Barometer, Speed Scorecard, Display Benchmark, Test My Site, Market Finder, and Google Surveys. You can access the collection of these free Google marketing tools to grow your business.
- You can easily test your site speed and improve it with the help of the tips provided.
- These tools can also help you create your international marketing strategy, create surveys to collect insights about consumer behaviors and get benchmarks for your ad campaigns.
10. Google for Startups
Google for Startups helps startups thrive across every corner of the world. It brings Google’s best connections, products, and practices to enable startups to build something great.
- Google Cloud for Startups can help you build your startup with tools and infrastructure used by Google.
- Google for Startups Campus offers you free mentoring and training with the help of the latest technology.
- This Google tool for marketers helps them easily promote their products and reach the maximum number of audiences.
11. Google Business Solutions
Google Business Solutions provides you with a comprehensive set of tools to help your business grow and scale.
- It helps you earn money by placing ads on your website.
- And it helps you improve your website’s loading speed and improve the user experience.
- You can easily measure and learn how your website, ads, and apps are performing.
12. G Suite Marketplace
The G Suite Marketplace allows marketers and domain administrators find third-party applications that are integrated with G Suite. You can use it to install a wide range of quality apps that can add more features and functionality to your native Google Cloud Apps.
- Getting listed on the G Suite Marketplace can help your application reach over 5 million businesses.
- It can help you evaluate an application’s security with features like personalized security reports, emphasized password protection policies, and many more.
- This tool integrates with CRM software so you can receive customer emails directly in your Gmail account.
13. Google Input Tools
Google Input Tools is an extension that allows you to create virtual keyboard layouts in multiple languages. You can easily work from anywhere around the world in different languages.
- It remembers your corrections and maintains a dictionary for new and not-so-used words or names.
- And it makes your typing seamless with over 80 languages and various input methods.
- You can write your messages in any language and style that you want.
- It is available on Google Services, Chrome, Windows, and Android devices.
14. Google Charts
- You can create simple line or pie charts or can build complex hierarchical maps with ease and accuracy.
- It allows you to tweak and tailor the charts according to your data and easily connect the charts into an interactive dashboard.
15. Google for Nonprofits
Google for Nonprofits helps your nonprofit missions get accomplished. You can engage with more supporters for your mission and can raise funds easily through Google for Nonprofits. There are different applications available to help you achieve your missions efficiently.
- Google Ad Grants can help you attract more donors, raise awareness for your organization, and recruit volunteers online.
- G Suite manages and makes your organization more collaborative, productive, and efficient.
- You can engage with your supporters and reach global audiences through the YouTube nonprofit program.
- And you can track and share the impact your organization has had on people.
Google Tools for Developers
Google provides a wide range of useful tools for developers to help them design and build high-quality applications. These tools encourage developers to build the next generation of apps for the web, Android, and iOS devices as quickly and reliably as possible.
Let’s take a look at a few free Google marketing tools for developers that can help you kickstart your development.
16. Search Think with Google
Search Think with Google is a free Google marketing tool that developers can use to gain valuable consumer insights and stay on top of trends. The latest data and insights about your audience or industry can help you stay informed and inspired, and encourage you to build apps that your audience will love.
- This Google tool for developers helps you analyze market trends and learn the most effective ways to improve user experience. Implementing them can help you earn more users and positive reviews for your app.
- You can also learn about emerging technology and top-performing apps across industries. Analyzing your competitors’ applications and consumers’ preferences can help you build impressive applications.
17. Test My Site
A majority of people search for local information on their mobile devices, which is why it is crucial to design and develop a mobile-friendly website.
If your mobile site doesn’t load quickly and properly, you can lose half of your visitors. Google’s Test My Site tool is a great tool for developers as it helps you identify the loading time of your website on mobile devices.
- This free Google marketing tool reveals an estimated volume of visitors you are losing due to slow loading time. It delivers a free report on how you can speed up your site to keep more visitors.
- You can also check out the loading times of the top-performing websites in your industry. This will give you an idea about where you stand amidst your competitors.
- Test My Site provides an instant list of the top fixes you should leverage such as AMP, image optimization, or cache.
18. Structured Data Testing Tool
Google’s Structured Data Testing Tool helps developers build, test, and release their structured data. With this Google tool for developers, you can create new structured data pages and fix existing pages.
- This tool allows you to validate your code and view a sample search result display based on your data if your code is valid.
- You can ensure that Google can access all of your web pages. They shouldn’t be blocked by robots, noindex, or login requirements.
- You can use this tool to index your web pages on Google and identify errors using Rich result status reports.
19. Android Developers
Developed by Google, Android is the world’s most popular mobile operating system that powers billions of devices. Google’s Android Developers is a feature-packed resource kit for all developers, varying from experienced ones to newbies.
- This Google tool for developers will help you learn how to build an app, build layouts that adapt to different screens, and save data in local databases.
- You can several basic sample codes available here to kickstart your app development project. It also provides you with design and behavior guidelines for building a high-quality app.
- And you can learn how to test your app’s behavior and usability using this tool before you release it.
Firebase is a comprehensive mobile development platform that helps developers succeed. Built on Google’s infrastructure, it helps you overcome all app development and growth challenges and build high-quality apps fast.
- Firebase provides functionality like analytics, databases, crash reporting, and messaging so that you can focus on improving user experience.
- It is backed by Google Cloud Storage that enables you to store and sync your app data and easily scale your app to billions of users.
- You can easily gain insights into your app’s performance and fix issues with powerful, real-time reporting.
21. Google PageSpeed Tools
Google PageSpeed brings you a set of tools and information that can help you analyze and optimize your website. These free Google tools for developers enable you to build high-performance websites.
- PageSpeed Insights can help you get your PageSpeed score and learn how to make your website faster.
- You can leverage Google’s infrastructure to speed up your site and improve security.
- It helps you learn about the best practices to optimize your website for an improved browsing experience.
The Top Free Google Tools for All
Here are another set of free Google marketing tools that can help you keep everything organized in one place. You can set alerts, notifications, and reminders to keep track of work, events, and personal tasks in your day-to-day life.
You can also use these free Google marketing tools to monitor the latest trends in your industry and analyze the performance of your brand.
22. Google Alerts
Google Alerts is a free Google tool that enables you to monitor the web for specific keywords. You can create an alert about your company or niche-related keywords to get access to the latest news, brand mentions, and other interesting and relevant content.
- This tool can help you keep an eye on your online business reputation as it allows you to track brand mentions. You will receive updates whenever someone mentions your brand, products, or competitors online.
- You can also use it to monitor your competitors’ online activities and analyze what’s working for them and what isn’t.
- Google Alerts can also help you learn more about your field and discover new content ideas. You can create alerts for niche-specific keywords such as SEO, influencer marketing, travel, or just anything, to stay up-to-date.
Google’s very own blog publishing tool, Blogger, can help you create your own blog for free. You can share your knowledge, experiences, or the latest news on your blog. It also allows you to monetize your blog with Google AdSense.
- It enables you to choose from multiple easy-to-use templates, layouts, and background images. You can design your own blog in a way that it suits your content type and attracts your target audience.
- And it helps you know your audience, analyze where your visitors are coming from, and what they are interested in. You can connect your blog directly to Google Analytics for detailed insights.
- Blogger allows you to safely store your blog posts, photos, and more with Google.
24. Google Calendar
Google Calendar helps you organize all of your data in one place You can keep track of your reservations, flights, events, important events and days, and much more with Google Calendar. It is a great tool to plan and create an editorial calendar for your blog posts too.
- Google Calendar helps you manage all of your tasks, deadlines, and meeting schedules in one place. You can set email reminders to get timely notifications.
- This tool can help you and your team members to work together on multiple calendars and plan your day schedules easily.
- You can also share attachments and schedule meetings through video conferencing with Google Calendar.
25. Google Drive
Google Drive is one of the safest places to store all of your files, including photos, documents, designs, recordings, videos, and more. The best part is about Google Drive is that you can get access to your files from anywhere and anytime.
- Google Drive allows you to get access to free storage of 15 GB when you sign in with a Google Account.
- You can view, edit, and share your files right from your smartphones and tablets too.
- Google Drive also allows you to quickly invite people to view, download, and collaborate on any of your files.
Gmail is Google’s very own free email service. You can easily create a Gmail account and check your emails across devices. It also allows you to sort and organize your emails in new customizable tabs so that you can decide to view a certain type of email at a glance.
- Gmail enables you to filter your emails into multiple labels and keep your inbox organized.
- You can create customized signatures to go with all the emails you send.
- It allows you to get access to your calendar, notes, and tasks right from your Gmail account.
27. G Suite for Education
G Suite for Education is a set of collaborative tools built to support students, teachers, researchers, and organizations. You can get the suite for your institution to streamline administrative tasks and create more learning opportunities.
- This set of tools are cloud-based and can, therefore, scale easily across classrooms.
- You can get access to valuable educational resources such as training and tutorials in their Teacher Center.
- And you can use these free Google marketing tools both online and offline and across devices to manage curriculum, provide instant feedback, and encourage creativity.
28. Google Hangouts
Google Hangouts is a communication platform that allows you to interact with people through messaging, voice and video calling. This free Google tool can enable you to have one-on-one as well as group conversations from anywhere, anytime.
- Google Hangouts allows you to create group chats for up to 100 people at a time.
- You can share photos, GIFs, maps, emojis, and stickers to enhance your conversations with people.
- And you can keep in touch with your friends, colleagues, and acquaintances from laptops, iOS, and Android devices. Google Hangouts syncs chats across all devices so that you can continue your conversations from wherever you are.
YouTube is the most popular video content publishing platform worldwide. With 30+ million daily active users, YouTube provides immense opportunity to promote your video content to attract and engage more people.
- Publishing engaging videos on YouTube can help you make your brand reach more people.
- You can earn massive followings, engagement, and high-quality backlinks for your website with valuable video content.
30. Google News
Google News helps you discover the latest news about business, technology, sports, entertainment, travel, beauty, politics, and more. You can leverage Google News to publish and promote stories relevant to your business, product launch, or feature updates.
- Google News helps you discover the latest news relevant to your industry.
- It provides you with a personalized news feed recommended based on your interests, preferences, and location.
31. Google AI
Google AI aims to bring the benefits of artificial intelligence to everyone with their set of products, tools, and open-source platforms. You can use these free Google marketing tools, public datasets, APIs, and open educational resources to make the most of machine learning.
- Google AI is a collection of useful tools and resources that can help you use the latest technology to solve problems.
- You can get hands-on experience on how to leverage AI and machine learning through their helpful exercises and open source projects.
32. Free Google Tools for All
Google provides you with a wide range of tools that can help you increase your productivity. These free Google tools can help you search for information, interact with people, organize your tasks and data, and grow your business.
33. Free Google Tools for Developers
Google Developers provides you with a set of tools that can help you design and build high-quality applications. You can quickly develop reliable applications for both web and mobile devices with the help of these free Google tools for developers.
Which Google Webmaster Tools Do You Use?
Whether you are an entrepreneur, marketer, developer, or just a student, these 31 free Google tools can help you stay up-to-date with the latest technology and news, engage more people, and grow your business.
Can you think of any other free Google tools? Please mention them in the comments below.
What is Digital Marketing? Everything You Need to Know
Best Blogger Outreach Tool – 21 Tools to Minimize Your Outreach Efforts
33 Free Google Marketing Tools for Marketers and Developers
22 Best Online PR Tools to Build and Monitor Media Relations
Digital Marketing for Startups: The Strategies to Use in 2023
Thank you very much for providing helpful information related to Google tools.
Тhanks for the informative site.
My pleasure. Glad to help!
I have been learning new techniques. But I have been having little confusion with these online google tools.
Hey Devik, tell me what you are confused about, let me help!
Dear Shane Barker,
Heartly, Thank you very much.
In this digital world, it is very hard to survive as a beginner’s digital marketer. Because there are so many confusing road maps creating by others but you are given the right direction to those. Thank you.
Hey Bapu, that’s so nice of you to say. I really appreciate it and I’m glad you loved my post about free google tools for marketers. Keep visiting for more such information.