You can also try other tools on the list to elevate your affiliate game!
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a way for people to earn income by promoting the products and services of brands and companies. Affiliate marketing tools help make affiliate marketing easier.
If the content you create and your website gets a lot of traffic, you will attract more affiliate offers from brands. Having two or three affiliate links is easy to manage, but once you have 10 or more ongoing affiliate promotions, it can be hard to keep track of them.
That’s where affiliate marketing tools can help.
Must-Have Features of an Affiliate Marketing Tool
Before you settle on an affiliate marketing tool to help you ace your affiliate marketing campaigns, you should check some important features the tool needs to have.
Must have features for affiliate marketing tools:
- Tracking. An affiliate marketing tool should be able to keep track of your affiliate links, their analytics, and their performance.
- Integration. It should be able to integrate with important tools (other affiliate marketing tools), affiliate networks, and third-party marketing tools.
- Multiple Currencies. If a lot of your traffic comes from other countries, your affiliate links must support multiple currencies and payment options.
- Multiple languages. Similar in concept, if you plan on having your affiliate links up on a website or content that gets a lot of traffic from other countries, it should support multiple languages.
- Automated features. Affiliate marketing tools can automate certain things like emails to help you drive sales.
How to Choose the Top Affiliate Marketing Software
Choosing the right affiliate marketing software for your needs depends all on what you need it to do.
Certain affiliate marketing tools are designed to simply track your affiliate links and their performance. These tools are excellent if you’re trying to improve your affiliate marketing strategy. They’re also great for an agency that needs to report analytics to clients.
Other affiliate marketing tools are not just designed to track links, but to help you drive sales through those affiliate links by getting more leads.
Leads can be gained through automated emails as well as integration with other automation tools like AWeber, Mailchimp and Chargebee.
List of 32 Best Affiliate Marketing Tools for 2024
Now that you know what to look for in an affiliate marketing tool and how to choose one, let’s look at the features of the most promising ones to try.
AnyTrack is an affiliate marketing tool that allows marketers to track and sync conversions from any affiliate networks using Google Analytics and the Facebook Pixel.
As an affiliate marketer, measuring your success (and failure) is the key to improving your campaign performance.
Whether you favor Google Ads, Facebook, or SEO, tracking your conversion data using analytics tools will give you the actionable insights you need to optimize and scale your campaigns.
AnyTrack TAG is a single line of code that fully automates data collection and syncs data across your marketing stack without any code or any complicated setup.
- A single line of code to connect all your analytics and pixels
- Automatically track any affiliate links and form submissions (no code required)
- One-click integration with Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Native integration with over 50 popular affiliate networks and software solutions (ClickBank, TUNE, CAKE)
- Webhooks to sync conversions with third-party marketing tools (email, third-party reports, API)
- Free plan: Up to 5,000 sessions per month
- Basic plan: $50/month
- Personal plan: $150/month
- Advanced plan: $300/month
All paid plans offer a 14-day free trial.
- True Plug & Play set up to start tracking links in under 3 minutes
- Integration with any type of website or funnel builder (WordPress, ClickFunnels)
- Compliant with the tracking policies of Google and Facebook
- Build custom audiences for retargeting campaigns
- Doesn’t offer integration with Amazon Associates
- Doesn’t offer direct integration with Zapier
This platform is built to run affiliate campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, and SEO content (comparison website, content websites, lead generation).
Pro Tip: Leverage their custom audience-building tool to create lookalike audiences across all pixels simultaneously.
According to their clients, getting started with Post Affiliate Pro is easy because they offer a free integration service and provide 24/7 customer support.
This affiliate marketing tool is one of its kind as it gives you the freedom to create and manage your very own affiliate program from scratch.
The top features of this software solution include fraud protection, accurate tracking, and fully-customizable commission structures.
It supports all types of affiliate links, allows multiple currencies, and offers multiple language translations.
- Lifetime support
- Detailed CTR statistics
- Unlimited affiliate links even at the lowest tier subscription
- Integration with more than 210 ecommerce tools/platforms like BigCommerce, Shopify, and Squarespace.
- Fraud protection. It can track source traffic and prevent duplicate commissions from the same IP address.
- Pro: $129/month
- Ultimate: $249/month
- Network: $599/month
All paid plans offer a 14-day free trial.
LeadDyno is an easy-to-use affiliate marketing tool that enables you to launch affiliate campaigns. You can get in front of top affiliates and influencers who are looking for products like yours.
Each of your new affiliates gets access to a custom affiliate dashboard. You can provide them with all of the information needed to promote your brand or products.
LeadDyno is also able to automate email marketing campaigns with added affiliate links to get your affiliate marketing campaign out as far and wide as possible.
- Customizable affiliate portal
- Calendar and call management
- Super simple affiliate sign-up
- One-click social media sharing
- Mobile optimized
- Starter: $49/month
- Plus: $129/month
- Pro: $349/month
- Premium: $749/month
All paid plans offer a 30-day free trial.
ShareASale is an effective affiliate marketing tool where merchants and affiliates can meet and do business. Their cutting-edge technology makes usage seamless for customers.
ShareASale is the perfect platform for beginners. ShareASale’s system allows new users to connect with experienced platform users, which allows them to learn from the best.
The client click tracker, which tracks client clicks in real time, offers valuable information about clients' user habits and slight changes that might occur over time.
In 2017, Awin acquired ShareASale and gave it international exposure. Through this tool, you can make the most out of your resources and excel at affiliate marketing.
- Real-time click tracking
- Merchant sub-site with customized links and grab coupons
- Great training tool program for beginners
- Affiliate segmentation
- Merchant sign-up has a one-time use fee of $625 and a deposit of $125
- Network transaction fees are 20% of the commission earned from a click and the minimum transaction fee is $35 a month
Rebrandly makes it easier to create branded and short URLs for your long campaign links. You can add your brand name to every link you share, increasing your brand visibility.
This is the complete platform to brand and manage links in one place. You can collaborate with your team and share your created links across departments, regions, and teams.
You can get insights about the top traffic sources, the most popular hours for link clicks, and the top devices and locations you get clicks from.
- URL shortener with custom domain name
- Link analytics
- UTM builder
- Link redirects
- Link click analytics
- Traffic analytics
- 404 redirect
- Link expiration
- Free for up to 25 branded links/month and 1 custom domain name
- Lite plan: $13/month
- Essentials plan: $32/month
- Professional plan: $99/month
- Enterprise plan: $625/month
LinkTrust is best known for its outstanding customer support. Their affiliate marketing tool is customizable to a great extent.
This gives you access to the payouts, content, and also analytics from ads, devices, products, and even offers.
Their customizable interface allows you to track all types of ads through pixels, server posts, cookies, mobile traffic, and more.
Their top tier offers A/B testing, mobile tracking, custom account creation a dedicated account manager, as well as support by phone, which is why their support team is the best in the business.
- Step event tracking
- One-click analytics
- Promo code tracking
- Dedicated account manager
- Custom user accounts and permissions
- Starter: $339/month
- Profesional: $549/month
Afftrack is an all-in-one solution with an all-inclusive single monthly price.
Afftrack offers a simple and easy-to-use tracking solution for all your affiliate marketing campaigns, as well as API integration if clients prefer to use their own portal reporting.
Afftrack also allows you to filter traffic to your own specifications with the option to block unwanted or low-quality traffic.
Afftrack also boasts a 99.999% uptime making their platform super reliable.
- Unlimited clicks and conversions
- API integration, as well as simple tracking on AffTrack of all analytics and campaigns
- Fraudulent traffic blocking and filter traffic option
- Offer targeting
- Unlimited: $199/month
New users will get one month for free when they sign up for 12 months.
Affise is an affiliate marketing tool that can help you form and grow relationships with your business partners. Through performance marketing, you can expand your network with affiliate partners, influencers, agencies, and other professional networks.
With Affise, you can automate every step of your ad campaign and make data-driven decisions. It’s a great tool to optimize your marketing campaigns.
- Easy-to-manage, configurable dashboards
- Smart targeting
- Insightful comparison reports
- Real-time BI tools
- Protection against fraud
- Flexible payouts in multiple currencies
- 24/7 customer support
- Feature-rich API
- Hassle-free migration
- Dedicated manager for each account
- The statistics report could provide more details
- Entry Plan: $500/month
- Scale: $800/month
- Custom: $1500/month
Online ad campaign management, affiliate marketing, and influencer marketing.
Pro Tip: Leverage their AI Smartlink feature for better optimization.For more information on Affise, check out their features section.
HitPath is a multichannel affiliate marketing tool. Their interface is simple and user-friendly.
The top features of this software solution include a cross-pub campaign accelerator, real-time tracking, and affiliate management.
HitPath is scalable and customizable too. They pride themselves and their software on being customizable for all client needs, even the most demanding ones.
You can request a free demo from their website as well.
- Multi-channel tracking
- Flexible platform, one size does not fit all approaches
- Unlimited accounts and campaigns
- Complete API suite
- Business: $600/month
- Enterprise +: Custom pricing
Everflow gives you real-time affiliate analytics and makes it easy for you to track the progress of your affiliate marketing campaigns.
With Everflow, you have fraud protection across clicks, impressions, conversions, and post-conversion activities.
Their FlowXchange feature gives you full control via a rule engine and also automates your campaign.
- Full tracking of affiliates, influencers, and strategic partnerships
- Key integration with plugins and platforms like Salesforce and Shopify
- Filter data and analytics
- Dedicated support and full training during onboarding
- Core plan: $750/month
- Custom plan: Contact their sales team for custom pricing
For more info about Everflow, check out my full review here.
ClickInc is an advanced affiliate marketing tool with a built-in affiliate contact tool and a built-in alert system when any affiliate drops you.
ClickInc also offers what they call TruLink, which makes it easier to track your links by simply adding their URL.
ClickInc also helps you gain SERP rankings using your affiliates.
It also makes managing your affiliate easier with automated and custom follow-up emails, multiple custom managers with custom permissions, and easy-to-read read tracking and reports.
You can request a free demo of this platform from their website.
- Trulink tracking which tracks affiliates through their registered URL
- Traffic alerts through email and SMS
- Manage accounts, payouts, communication, and marketing in one place
- Detailed, easy-to-read reports and graphs
- Customizable and unique tracking
- There are three plans priced $29/month, $69/month and $149/month
- All plans include a 30-day free trial
Affiliate marketing tool TUNE provides unlimited affiliates. It has excellent tracking metrics and 99% tracking uptime. This platform also offers detailed insights and purchase processes.
This tool can also provide you with leads which is beneficial for agencies handling client accounts.
TUNE can also manage your affiliate campaigns and offer onboarding procedures. They also have partner recruitment at an additional cost.
Their custom tier also includes personalized product training, fully automated event delivery, and support from the development team.
- Detailed, real-time reporting
- Partnered API
- Mobile web tracking
- Support from the development team
- Bootstrap: $599/month (best for bloggers)
- Scale: $1500/month (best for PPC marketers)
Custom: Contact their sales team
13. Journey by Cake
With real-time data and performance tracking, as well as custom targeting parameters such as location and browser, you can take full advantage of your affiliate marketing campaign on Journey.
It also integrates seamlessly with other marketing tools and has 24/7 support.
You can request a free demo of this software solution from the website too.
- Smart insights with real-time data and tracking of campaigns
- Custom targeting parameters
- 99.9% uptime
- Pixel whitelisting and custom alerts
- Contact their sales team for a custom quotation
This is one of the best affiliate marketing tools for ad intelligence. You can keep track of your competitors’ profitable ads through this program in over 75 countries.
Adplexity also offers real-time insights on campaigns to help you optimize your affiliate marketing campaigns.
Adplexity can also scan over 100 affiliate networks to find ads promoting affiliate offers. It also makes it easy to search for ad campaigns with intuitive filters like advertisers, publishers, and keywords.
Adplexity supports desktop, mobile, and native options for all of your traffic needs.
- Real-time insights on your and other competitors' campaigns
- Easy to use search engine with intuitive filters to find affiliate ads
- Track competitor campaigns in over 75 countries
- Easy-to-read analytics and performance data of your campaigns
- One flat rate of $199/month per user
Pathmatics makes sure you spend every penny on advertising wisely. This affiliate marketing tool gives you actionable insights into your digital strategy.
They collect valuable data from current digital ads online and convert those insights into a plan of action for new campaigns.
With Pathmatics, you get access to 60 million ads across 7 countries.
Here you get fresh data every day so that you can plan your strategies with complete accuracy and create a targeted ad campaign that will help get you more clients.
- Data-driven mindset to optimize campaigns to their full potential
- Easy-to-read and readily available client reports
- Track competitors' digital spending, placements, and historical impressions
- Easily blacklist any sites or partners that violate brand safety
- Contact their sales team for prices on all three tiers
16. CJ Affiliate
CJ Affiliate has one of the world’s largest affiliate networks that has been designed to help you achieve greater results.
You can use this platform to reach and influence your customers throughout their buying journey.
On the platform, you can access experienced marketers and top brands to help you identify the most influential affiliates and reward them.
Through this platform, you can create long-lasting partnerships as well as create flexible commission strategies and structures that suit you and your partners/clients.
With CJ Affiliate’s incrementality calculator they can deliver up to 88% more revenue per customer than other channels.
- Large network of experienced professionals at your fingertips
- Flexible commission strategies
- Transparent, real-time reports
- Incrementality calculator offers an idea of the compounding effect a channel will have on your business
- Contact their sales representatives for a custom quotation
Awin is an affiliate marketing tool with over 13,000 advertisers and 100,000 publishers. No wonder they also provide valuable market insights in the form of whitepapers, podcasts, etc.
Their partnership recruitment tool, launched in March 2022 and built with machine learning logic, streamlines the process by offering valuable publishers based on performance metrics related to your niche.
Their complete tracking solution is valuable as well, offering you reports and data including product types, number of products, use of coupon codes, and click-to-sale lag time.
Their multi-touch attribution software called SingleView tracks user data from the first click, all the way to the last click. This goes for converted and unconverted customer journeys.
HP, Emirates, AliExpress, and Forbes are some of the big names on their client list. By joining this platform’s network, you can get access to this huge list of brands and publishers to grow your business.
- Publisher recommendations tool
- Brand-to-brand partnerships
- Publisher catalog
- Multi-touch attribution solution “SingleView”
- Contact their sales team for a quotation
Voluum’s top features include a state-of-the-art reporting tool, not to mention real-time reporting, and 20 standard and 10 custom data points about the page visitors.
The affiliate marketing dashboard offers key insights for your ad campaigns such as clicks, costs, and profits.
Also included are landing page protection, affiliate campaign templates, and multiple currency support.
This platform also includes direct tracking pixels and CPC, CPM, and CPA cost models.
- A/B split testing
- Real-time reporting with an error log to detect faulty campaigns
- Rule-based traffic distribution
- Automated bot filter as well as automated whitelists and blacklists
- Anti-fraud kit
- Discover: $89/month
- Profit: $149/month
- Scale: $299/month
Thirsty Affiliates is a promising affiliate marketing tool in which bloggers not only list themselves but also earn money.
Therefore, it’s easier for marketers to get active affiliates here.
Thirsty Affiliates proactively fix your broken front-end links. It also provides an alternate destination for international clicks. It also has integration with Google Analytics and pushes click events when an affiliate link is clicked.
Do you know the best part about this program?
It helps you cloak affiliate links on WordPress for free. This makes it one of the top tools for affiliate marketers who are using WordPress.
- Autolink keywords
- Proactive link fixer
- Automatic 404 checker
- Smart uncloaking
- Regular admin reports, as well as useful reports and charts
- Basic plan: $159/month
- Plus plan: $259/month
- Advanced plan: $399/month
AffJet is one of the best affiliate marketing tools for managing your affiliate marketing campaigns. You can use it to monitor your network’s performance and check all of your affiliate income.
On its dashboard, you can get statistics from over 100 affiliate networks and quickly identify the bestsellers and underperformers.
AffJet MegaTracker is their software that helps streamline affiliate income reporting. It helps you quickly identify underperforming, as well as top achieving affiliate networks to help you focus on the best.
Their platform supports all devices, including mobiles, tablets, and desktops.
- Great looking and easy-to-navigate dashboard with over 100 affiliate network statistics.
- Supports all devices
- AffJet’s MegaTracker makes tracking the performance of affiliate networks easy
- Standard plan: £5/month (approx. $5.75)
- Medium plan: £15/month (approx. $17.26)
- Large plan: £30/month (approx. $34.52)
- A custom plan is available. Contact their sales team for more information
Refersion is an advanced affiliate marketing tool that allows you to efficiently manage, track, and grow your network. You can integrate your ecommerce platform to track any sales your affiliates drive. This helps you monitor real-time conversions.
This program also allows you to leverage unlimited commission structures and automate commissions. Get access to performance reports and analytics. You can get a free trial of 14 days by applying for the same on their website.
MaxBounty is a leading and trusted affiliate marketing tool that allows you to collaborate with top affiliates on a cost-per-action basis.
The best part about this program is that you pay only for results, i.e., when you acquire a customer.
This makes MaxBounty one of the most effective and profitable advertising networks. You get access to over 20K affiliates who can help you increase your reach and generate more sales.
Ambassador is one of the world’s best all-in-one referral software platforms. With this affiliate marketing tool, you can identify affiliates, influencers, employees, and other advocates you want to partner with.
Easily enroll them to run targeted and personalized referral campaigns. Manage all of your affiliates/ambassadors in one place and monitor their performance. It’s possible to schedule a free demo of this program from their website as well.
You can efficiently optimize your referral program to boost your brand’s reach, awareness, and sales.
Tapfiliate is amazing affiliate marketing tool for ecommerce and SaaS businesses. You can create your own custom affiliate program in no time.
What’s more, you ask?
This software enables you to reward, track, and incentivize your affiliates. You can choose from a variety of commission structures and track all clicks, links, and conversions.
The best part about this program is that the price of the cheapest plan is only $69/month. You can also get a 14-day free trial of the program from their website.
25. Easy Affiliate
If you want to launch an affiliate program for your products or services, you should consider using this affiliate marketing tool.
It comes with a WordPress plugin that lets you set up your affiliate marketing program in minutes and gives you everything you need to manage it with ease.
You can monitor the sales, clicks, and payments of all your affiliates through its dashboard so that you’re always on top of everything.
26. OSI Affiliate
OSI Affiliate is an easy-to-use affiliate marketing tool that helps you optimize your referral marketing campaigns for faster growth.
You can create an affiliate program and integrate it with your website. Affiliates, including your own customers, can easily promote your brand and products.
You will not only get new customers but also see an increase in sales.
Want to try it before buying? You can get a 15-day free trial of the program from their website as well.
AvantLink helps you get access to a network of qualified affiliates who are actually serious about referral marketing. This affiliate marketing tool also allows you to leverage a suite of high-converting tools and robust real-time reporting.
Whether you are a newbie or an affiliate marketing veteran, expect to drive the best results with AvantLink. You can also use a number of third-party tools with this platform.
28. Pretty Links
Pretty Links is one of the best affiliate marketing tools for WordPress users. It simplifies long links and shortens them to make them “prettier.”
Additionally, it simplifies server-side redirects, and helps your brand and advertise your links with ease. It also lets you monitor your links to figure out their effectiveness.
Pretty Links also comes with a cloaking feature that allows you to use your affiliate links in email marketing campaigns.
You can use Bitly to shorten URLs for your social media posts but Bitly has more to offer. Here, you can use your custom links to analyze campaign performance across channels and locations.
This tool helps you build a personalized customer experience, and at a large scale. The best part about this tool is that it’s free for a single profile and you can connect your Twitter to it from the website.
With Linktrack an impressive affiliate marketing tool in which you can track the performance of all of your affiliate links with ease and accuracy. Get real-time updates to track and analyze where your traffic is coming from.
You get to track unlimited links and clicks with a premium subscription. You can also track impressions.
Perform enables you to connect and collaborate with vetted affiliates. They believe in outcome-based marketing and their payment structure is custom quoted according to your goals.
They acquire quality customers through exclusive affiliate channels through a plethora of different platforms and methods like SMS, email, social media, and contextual.
32. Affiliate Future
With a network of over 300K publishers, Affiliate Future is an efficient affiliate marketing tool that enables you to identify and partner with the top affiliates.
You can leverage their network of affiliates to extensively boost your brand’s reach and sales and make optimum use of your resources.
You can easily analyze the performance of your affiliates and optimize your program for better results. You can set commission levels and pay on the basis of their performance.
Comparison of Best Affiliate Marketing Tools
|Integration with other software and tools
|Starting at $50/month
|Post Affiliate Pro
|Starting at $129/month
|Starting at $49/month
|One-time fee of $625
|Free for up to 25 links/month
Premium plans start from $13/month
|Starting at $339/month
|Starting at $500/month
|Starting at $600/month
|Starting at $750/month
Q1. What is affiliate marketing?
A. Affiliate marketing is a sort of referral marketing tactic where you pay influencers or industry experts to promote your products. Affiliates earn a commission on every lead or customer that they bring in for your business. You can choose from a variety of affiliate payment mechanisms like pay-per-click, pay-per-sale, etc.
Q2. How to get started with affiliate marketing?
A. To get started with affiliate marketing, you need to first design a lucrative affiliate program. You will also need to set some rules and guidelines for affiliates to register in your program. Also, you can use affiliate marketing tools to design and manage your affiliate program.
Q3. What are the tools you need to start affiliate marketing online?
A. There are many good affiliate marketing tools available in the market and this post lists 31 of the best tools for you to choose from.
The top ten affiliate marketing tools that we recommend:
– Post Affiliate Pro
Q4. What is the best affiliate marketing tool for beginners?
A. Almost all the tools mentioned in this post are easy enough for beginners to understand and use without any prior experience. You can choose from any of the best affiliate marketing tools mentioned in this post, depending on your requirements.
Q5. What are the best affiliate marketing tools and plugins for WordPress in 2022?
A. Thirsty Affiliates, Pretty Links, and Affiliate Royale are among the best affiliate marketing tools for WordPress. However, most of the tools mentioned in this post have WordPress plugins or can be integrated easily with a WordPress website.
Ready to Make the Final Decision?
With these tools in hand, your affiliate marketing will be more effective than ever before. Keep this post handy while selecting your affiliate marketing tools so that you can find the best tools for your business.
Which tools are you using for your affiliate marketing endeavors? Please let us know in the comment section below.