What’s your biggest challenge as a PPC marketer? One of the most common answers I get is that it’s difficult to achieve a high return on investment (ROI) while keeping your cost per click (CPC) low.
From my experience, I know that balancing these two factors can be difficult and requires constant monitoring and optimization.
With so many moving parts, it can be challenging to manage your campaigns effectively. This is where PPC tools come in to help to make the process smoother.
PPC tools can streamline your campaign management process by automating time-consuming tasks, such as keyword research, bid management, and ad creation.
If you want to take your PPC campaigns to the next level, you should consider using PPC tools. In this post, we’ll discuss the best PPC tools out there along with their key features, pricing, and more.
- PPC Entourage
- Ad Badger
- Google Ads Editor
What are PPC Tools?
PPC tools are software programs or online platforms designed to assist with managing and optimizing pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns. They provide a range of features and functionalities, including keyword research, ad copy creation, bid management, and analytics tracking.
Why Do You Need PPC Tools?
I’ve been using PPC tools for a long time, and I would definitely recommend that you use them to optimize your campaigns. These tools provide a range of benefits, including:
- Streamlining tasks: PPC tools can automate tedious tasks such as bidding, budgeting, and reporting, freeing up more time for you to focus on strategy and creativity.
- Saving time: With PPC tools, you can quickly and easily conduct keyword research, create ad copy, and track your performance metrics all in one place.
- Improving ROI: By optimizing your campaigns with PPC tools, you can achieve a higher return on investment, better targeting, and more conversions.
- Staying competitive: PPC tools can help you stay ahead of your competitors and adapt to fast-changing market trends.
If you’re convinced about the merits of PPC tools, you should take a look at the best PPC tools out there. Compare them and find the one that fits your business needs the best.
How to Choose the Best PPC Software Program For Your Business
Before you finalize the best PPC software program, you need to make sure that it has everything you need. But when it comes to PPC tools, there are a lot of options available. So, how do you know which one is the best for your business?
Here are the key factors to consider when selecting a PPC software program.
- Identify your needs: Before you start comparing different software programs, you need to understand your business needs.
Ask yourself the following questions: What type of campaigns do you want to run? Do you need automation tools, reporting features, or ad testing functionality? Once you have a clear idea of your requirements, you can start shortlisting software programs that fit the bill.
- Evaluate the features: Each PPC software program has different features and functionalities.
Some may be more focused on ad creation and management, while others may be more geared towards automation and optimization. It's important to evaluate each software program's features and determine which ones are essential for your business.
- Look at the pricing: The cost of PPC software programs varies widely, and you need to find one that fits your budget.
Some programs charge a flat fee, while others have a monthly or annual subscription. Look for a program that provides value for money and fits your budget.
- Consider ease of use: A good PPC software program should be easy to use, even for beginners. Look for programs that have a user-friendly interface, provide clear instructions, and have a helpful customer support team.
- Check for integration: PPC software programs should integrate with other marketing tools you use. For example, if you're using a CRM tool, you need to ensure that the PPC software can integrate with it seamlessly.
- Look for analytics and reporting: Analytics and reporting are essential to measure the success of your campaigns. Look for PPC software programs that provide detailed analytics, such as click-through rates, conversion rates, and ROI.
Some programs even offer customizable reporting, which allows you to generate reports tailored to your specific needs.
Now that you know which factors to look at while comparing the best PPC tool options out there, let’s get to the list.
25 of the Best PPC Tools to Help You Boost Your Campaign ROI
To choose the best PPC tools for this listicle post, I evaluated various options based on features, ease of use, pricing, and user reviews. Even if you have a low budget, you’ll be able to find free PPC tools in this list.
If you're looking for a straightforward method to create and execute an optimized Google Ads campaign, the PPC Keyword Tool is an excellent option.
You can conveniently sort keywords at the campaign and ad group levels, promptly set negative keywords, and export the campaign plan for effortless importing into Google Ads Editor with this tool. You can even clean keywords, remove duplicates or add cross group negatives.
If you have an established business and extensive SEO and PPC needs, then this just might be the best option for you. However, for basic PPC requirements, you can try a cheaper and more basic tool.
- Generate negative keywords across groups automatically
- Simple setup for ad groups based on individual keywords
- Obtain CPC and search volume data targeting specific locations, including cities
- On-demand keyword metric refreshing capability
- Upload and download campaign files to Google Ads Editor
- One-click ad group creation via the auto-grouping feature
- Accurate and extensive keyword research and suggestions
- A multi-functional PPC tool to meet all your SEO and advertising needs
- Comes with 40+ advanced PPC tools that might take you a while to explore
- Pro Plan: $119.95 per month, billed annually
- Guru Plan: $229.95 per month, billed annually
- Business Plan: $449.95 per month, billed annually
If you want to learn more about Semrush and how to make the most of it, check out my detailed Semrush review.
PPC Entourage is a powerful tool for managing your Amazon Ad campaigns. With automation templates, you can quickly apply changes across multiple active ad campaigns. You can easily switch between different ad types, such as Sponsored Brand, Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand Display, and Sponsored Video.
By managing bids, budgets, search terms, and placements in bulk, you can save a lot of time. Plus, with a 1-year money-back guarantee, you can try PPC Entourage risk-free.
With PPC Entourage, you can see exactly how your sales are related to your FBA fees, ad spend, promo fees, returns, and taxes. You can easily identify which campaigns or SKUs are less profitable, so you can optimize your advertising strategy and increase your ROI.
- Manage various Amazon ads with ease
- Control bid prices and remove ineffective search terms using automation
- Optimize all campaigns with the bulk optimizer
- Discover untapped search terms that are driving sales for products similar to yours
- Use automation options for optimizing bids, adding and removing keywords, etc.
- Demo available
- 1-year money back guarantee
- 14-day free trial
- Quick and easy setup
- Works only for Amazon and not other advertising platforms
- Flexible pricing based on ad spend
PPC Entourage’s pricing is based on your monthly ad spend, making it a cost-effective option for businesses of all sizes.
If your monthly ad spend is $2,100, you would only pay $60.90 per month for PPC Entourage's services, which is only 2.9% of your monthly ad spend.
3. Ad Badger
Ad Badger is a powerful Amazon PPC optimization app that can help you manage, automate, and monitor your Amazon campaigns. With Ad Badger, you can reclaim wasted ad spend and generate more sales and revenue.
This platform uses a proprietary bid algorithm to analyze your conversion data and make real-time micro bid adjustments. With these insights, you can get the most out of your advertising budget.
Ad Badger does not just provide a software solution but also provides training for you and your employees. Moreover, you can join their online community to discuss any PPC-related issues.
- Analyze the expected revenue per click vs. the cost per click of every keyword
- Optimize thousands of keywords instantly
- Scan every keyword in your campaign and add inefficient keywords as negative keywords automatically
- Utilize the Never-Negative List to prevent automated negative keyword additions
- Optimizes bids and reduces costs
- Provides training to upskill your team
- Demo available
- Great onboarding and customer support
- Works only for Amazon Ads
- Flexible pricing plans. Please get in touch with their sales team for more information.
SpyFu can help you uncover your competitors' ad secrets, including every keyword they've ever purchased and their estimated monthly ad budget.
You can filter results to focus on specific keywords and use cost and search estimates to pick the best matching keywords, which can be exported to your Google Ads account.
Additionally, SpyFu can also help you find the ad copy used for every ad group your competitors have run, and how that copy evolved over time.
These PPC keywords are the first step in expanding and improving your own campaigns.
- Discover competitors' ad spend and paid keyword history
- Identify other bidders on your keywords
- Get intelligent keyword suggestions
- Automatically organize keywords into ad groups
- Display successful ad copies from the past to inspire your creative strategy
- Get AdWords templates that are ready to import
- A simple interface that is easy to use
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Custom reports available
- No separate plan just for PPC
- Basic Plan
- Monthly plan: $39/month
- Annual plan: $16/month (Billed Annually)
- Professional Plan
- Monthly plan: $39 for the 1st month, $79/month thereafter
- Annual plan: $36/month (Billed Annually)
- Team Plan
- Monthly plan: $299/month
- Annual plan: $149/month (Billed Annually)
Monthly plans are costlier than annual plans and all plans include SEO as well as PPC tools. If you want a more detailed overview of SpyFu’s capabilities, check out my post on Semrush vs SpyFu.
Google Ads Editor is a free, downloadable application that allows you to manage your campaigns offline. This unique feature lets you continue working on your campaigns, even when you don't have an internet connection.
With its bulk editor, you can quickly search and replace any text,and undo/ redo edits across multiple campaigns.
You can also review changes before posting them and export and import files to collaborate with your colleagues. Google Ads Editor also helps you track important campaign metrics such as click-through rate, cost, position, and conversion information.
- Manage Google Ads offline and online
- Manage multiple Google Ads accounts simultaneously
- Make edits in bulk across ad groups, ads, and ad campaigns
- Find duplicate words so you can remove internal competition
- Export and import files in CSV format
- Create drafts before posting and share with team members
- Review performance statistics
- Multi-account management
- Offline editing options for flexibility
- Integration with Google Sheets for easy data management
- Steep learning curve for beginners
- Free to use
Microsoft Advertising Editor is a desktop application that's completely free to download. With this downloadable tool, you can make changes to your campaigns offline, so you don't need to worry about internet connectivity.
You can get work done quickly with bulk management options. Additionally, Microsoft Advertising Editor allows you to use their Google Import tool to import your existing Google Ads campaigns.
- Sync campaigns, make offline changes, and upload revisions with one click
- Use Google Import tool to import existing Google Ads campaigns
- Edit ads, create campaigns, and manage millions of keywords in bulk
- Work offline at your own pace and post campaigns when ready
- Works on Windows and Mac
- Adds frequent updates and features
- Lacks some advanced features compared to other third-party PPC management tools.
- Free to use
7. Google Analytics
As a marketer, you want to know what people do when they visit your website. Google Analytics is a tool that helps you with this. It provides statistics and analytics for PPC, SEO, and other marketing purposes.
You can set goals for tracking page views, button clicks, video plays, form submissions, or time spent on a page.
One report that can help you understand your target audience better is the In-Market Segments report. To find this report, go to Audience > Interests > In-Market Segments.
You can segment past purchasers to understand how these In-Market segments behave. Sort them by highest revenue or conversion rate, and layer these audiences into your PPC campaigns. This can help you create new campaigns targeting these users.
Another report that is helpful is the Referrals report. To find this report, navigate to Acquisition > All Traffic > Referrals.
By analyzing this report, you can get a better understanding of how users are finding your brand. Create a list of top referral websites and create a “Placements” audience for a Display campaign in Google Ads.
Because YouTube and Display campaigns have different goals and objectives than Search campaigns, you need a holistic view of how long it takes a user to make a purchase after seeing one of these ads.
To do this, sort by “Source/Medium” path, add a secondary dimension of “Campaign Path,” and filter by “CPC” and “Campaign Name” specific to the YouTube or Display campaigns in question.
Finally, use the Locations report to optimize and maintain your PPC campaign's performance. This report shows the top users by city, revenue, and conversion rate. It is a crucial step in understanding your target audience and improving your PPC campaigns.
For more details on Google Analytics and how it fares against Semrush, check my post on Semrush vs Google Analytics.
- Check real-time site traffic, traffic sources, visitor demographics, engagement, interests, and more.
- Find organic traffic, direct traffic, social media traffic, and referral traffic
- Look at the historical performance data of your site
- Check the number of returning visitors to your website, how many pages they visit, and the amount of time they spend on your site
- Detailed analytics
- Free to use
- Customizable reports
- Can export reports to Excel
- Integration with Google apps
- Learning curve can be steep
- The free version is dependent on cookie-based tracking. This may be
8. SE Ranking
With SE Ranking, you can find your direct competitors for PPC and SEO campaigns and review their distribution If you're looking for an all-in-one SEO tool in both paid and organic search. You can also analyze keyword overlaps between your site and your competitors'.
Using SE Ranking, you can see what keywords your competition is targeting in their campaigns, as well as which ads work best for them. Armed with this information, you can build better ads for your own campaign and boost your sales.
SE Ranking also offers a range of features specifically designed for Google Ads marketing campaigns, including the ability to check competitive keyword ads and monthly ad history. And with three paid plans available starting at just $31.20 per month, there's an option for every budget.
If you're serious about improving your PPC campaigns and staying ahead of the competition, SE Ranking is definitely worth checking out.
- Analyze your PPC competition's targeted keywords and identify their top-performing ads in paid campaigns
- Access a comprehensive list of your competitors' targeted search queries and evaluate them based on key parameters
- Monitor your competitors' website traffic patterns in both organic and paid campaigns
- Perform a Website Audit to uncover any significant or minor issues that may be hindering your website from ranking high
- Utilize this tool to estimate the search volume for particular queries, based on Google's Keyword Planner data.
- Rich functionality
- Easy-to-use platform
- Provides tips on report columns
- Can buy extra capacity if you reach monthly limit
- Limited features for PPC specialists
- 30-minute demo available
- Essential Plan: $31.20/month billed annually
- Pro Plan: $71.20/month billed annually
- Business Plan: $151.20/month billed annually
- Custom plan available on request
Optmyzr is a powerful tool for managing your Google Ads campaigns. With its robust capabilities for shopping, budgets, search, and bid management, you can easily optimize your campaigns for maximum performance.
Optmyzr plugs directly into the Google Ads API, allowing you to make changes to search ads, display placements, shopping campaigns, manual and automated bid strategies, and more.
You can even get alerts so you can monitor performance and spending even when you're not around. If you want a more complex automaton, you can use the “if/then” logic.
Plus, you can select a template or build your own customizable reports using dozens of widgets.
- Analyze landing pages for optimization opportunities
- Conduct shopping analysis and audits to improve campaign performance
- Use search term N-grams to uncover new keyword opportunities
- Project spend to better manage your budget
- Track quality score to optimize ad performance
- Set up and manage inventory campaigns for ecommerce sites
- Receive customizable recommendations for optimizing campaigns
- Use custom workflows and team alerts for better coordination
- Use A/B testing to optimize ad performance
- Get multi-account reports
- Optmyzr's pricing can be expensive, especially for smaller businesses with limited budgets.
- If your monthly spend is $10K, Optmyzr is available for $228/month
- If your monthly spend is $25K, Optmyzr is available for $274/month
- If your monthly spend is $50K, Optmyzr is available for $320/month
- Custom pricing available
WordStream offers four free tools to improve your digital marketing efforts, including the Google Ads Grader, Facebook Ads Grader, Free Keyword Tool, and Website Grader.
Their Google Ads PPC tool analyzes your account and provides you with details on wasted spend, click-through rates, long-tail keywords, impression shares, etc. In total, it checks your account for 17 key metrics.
Using this tool, you can even check your best-performing and worst-performing text. It even checks how well your keyword quality score compares with others in the industry. With each report, you can also check suggestions on how to fix these issues.
- Monitor budget-weighted impression share metrics to ensure sufficient exposure
- Compare quality score with industry benchmarks and optimize to improve Ad Rank and lower CPC
- Identify and add negative keywords to save money and improve ROI
- Keep track of specific actions in your account to stay ahead of competitors
- Access to multiple free tools
- Extensive resources for learning
- Ability to optimize display and shopping ads
- Limited data compared to other PPC platforms
AdEspresso is a powerful platform for creating and optimizing Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads campaigns.
With AdEspresso, you can create and split test ads and elements, including headlines and images, to audience segments based on age range or interests. This saves you time by eliminating the need to switch between different Ads Managers.
With Grid Composer, you can create ads in bulk while still ensuring each is unique and personalized. AdEspresso also allows you to create your own set of Optimization Rules and Retargeting Lists with Data Sync.
Additionally, AdEspresso has a built-in drag-and-drop PDF reporting tool that you can use to create customized reports. You can even white-label each of your PDF reports to match your brand.
- Incorporate unlimited custom fields as placeholders for your ad text, including location names or store numbers, with AdEspresso
- Take unlimited control over post types and boost length, using filters and AdEspresso’s audience targeting options to pair the perfect audience with your posts
- Store all creative elements and targeting options for later use
- Simplify approval processes with AdEspresso’s integrated Campaign Approval
- Customize your main graph to focus on relevant metrics using AdEspresso
- Create reports quickly using a wide range of tables, graphs, and ad snapshots with AdEspresso
- White-label PDF reports with your logo and branded color scheme with AdEspresso
- Intuitive interface
- Insightful reporting capabilities
- Great customization options for reporting
- Bulk update for multiple campaigns
- Collaboration features are only available in advanced plans
- Starter Plan: $49 per month; Spend limit: $1000/month
- Plus Plan: $99 per month
- Enterprise Plan: Starting from $259 per month
Google Keyword Planner helps you promote your business to customers who are searching for what you offer. You can customize your ad based on your specific goals and decide where you want to advertise, whether it's globally or locally.
You can also create compelling ads using images and a short message highlighting the best about your business. With a budget cap, you can set a monthly maximum and adjust or pause it at any time.
Your ads will be displayed to people searching for products or services like yours, and you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. Additionally, Google Keyword Planner provides reports, insights, and ongoing tips to help you improve your ads.
- Tailor your ad to your specific goal
- Craft concise ads with text and visuals
- Set and manage your monthly budget cap
- Receive reports and insights to track your ad's performance and costs
- It is free to use
- Ability to check data for the previous 4 years
- Sort keyword recommendations by optimization opportunity
- Can download tables in Excel
- Google may round up search volumes
- You need a Google Ads account
13. Google Trends
To ensure effective planning of your PPC campaigns, Google Trends is a useful tool that enables you to assess user interest in a specific keyword over time.
Although it doesn't indicate search volume, you can still gain insights on how to optimize your campaigns. Before starting your search, you should select the country you want to see user keyword interest.
It's best to look beyond top category levels and search sub-categories for more specific results.
For instance, an ecommerce business that sells women's sandals can explore sub-categories such as wedge sandals, kitten heels, and ballerina flats.
By examining the graph above, you can gauge the interest for each of the added keywords over the past year in the United States of America.
For each keyword, you can also find the related keywords that you can use for your PPC campaigns. The tool also shows the popularity of the search terms in different provinces in the United States.
Based on the value of the interest in Google Trends, you can plan your PPC campaigns. You can download all the given data into a .csv file and plan offline as well.
If you're looking to create Google Advertising campaigns without the hassle of researching keywords, writing ads, or configuring campaign settings, Adzooma is for you. With their ‘Clever Campaigns' feature, you can quickly and easily set up your campaigns and start driving traffic to your website.
For your live PPC campaigns, you can view a detailed performance chart including bids, budget, average cost, clicks, and more.
Adzooma also offers pre-generated reports or customizable reports with the exact metrics, layout, and date range you desire.
The ‘Opportunities' feature provides intelligent recommendations that can be quickly pushed live to Google and Microsoft Ads. You can cut down a lot of your time on research with this feature.
With Adzooma, you can see all your campaign data at a glance and even make bulk changes easily. To save time, you can also choose their pre-set automation strategies.
Optimizely is an ideal tool for comparing the performance of two versions of the same ad in real-time through A/B testing. You can test various elements like images, headlines, colors, texts, and more.
In addition to this, you can also try out different targeting approaches for visitors from individual ad campaigns. For example, you can create campaigns with “symmetric” messaging.
This involves modifying the landing page text according to the search term used by the visitor. This can make your content look more personalized and effective. For ease of use, you can also integrate this tool with Google Ads.
If you want to evaluate the condition of your Google Ads account, Optimizely can help. It provides an instant overview of your Quality Score at the account level.
You can analyze the elements that impact Quality Score, such as Ad Relevance, Expected CTR, and LP Experience, to identify areas for optimization.
With Optimizely, you can restructure your campaigns into Single Intent Adgroups, Single Keyword Adgroups (SKAG), or Single Match Type Adgroups (SMAG) quickly. This allows you to group keywords that have similar search intent together, so your ads align with your customers' requirements.
Additionally, you can identify low-performing ads and stop them immediately using the Tenscores interface. Plus, Optimizely enables you to use your data flexibly with a CSV export.
With iSpionage, you can get access to seven years' worth of PPC and SEO keyword data for Bing, Google, and Yahoo. It also provides competitor PPC intelligence data, which can help you identify your top AdWords rivals and estimate their monthly budget.
In the report overview, you can check the monthly budget, keywords, and the days seen.When you scroll down, you can also check the top PPC and SEO competitors, related keywords, and more.
Additionally, iSpionage has its proprietary Keyword Effectiveness Index (KEI), which can help you find new, profitable keywords.
You can also use the Ad Effectiveness Index (AEI) algorithm to identify profitable ad copy used by your competitors. By studying their ads, you can create offers and write ads that stand out and get a higher click-through rate.
18. Yandex Direct
With Yandex Direct, you can place paid search ads and display banners on desktop and mobile devices to find your target audience. This includes Yandex Search and thousands of sites in the Yandex Advertising Network.
You can get keyword suggestions by entering a word or phrase that describes your product or service and clicking “Submit”.
Yandex Direct will show you search query statistics for similar searches made. You will only pay for clicks on ads or vCards for contextual advertising, while for display ads you pay for valid impressions.
Yandex Direct ensures that your ads are served to users who are interested in your products or services, giving you full placement control. You can always track the number of users responding to your ads and adjust your settings based on your targets.
By using Yandex Direct, you can see a return on your investment, attract a new audience, and increase your sales.
Opteo can efficiently monitor your Google Ads accounts for significant patterns and get improvement suggestions that can be implemented in seconds.
It also comes with features to help you track performance, spending, create reports, and receive informative Google Ads alerts.
You can easily manage keywords, optimize bids, detect errors, and manage shopping ads, among others. Opteo lets you share performance graphs with clients and colleagues, send updates to managers, and access real-time trend data.
Creating beautiful and fully customized Google Ads reports is a breeze with Opteo. You can also connect to Slack and receive updates directly there.
Adalysis is a powerful PPC tool that can help you optimize your paid search campaigns on both Google and Microsoft Ads.
It allows you to identify performance changes and their root cause in seconds, gain insights into the best-performing ad patterns, and find the most profitable segments with ease.
You can view hidden trends in your search terms data and get daily notifications on critical issues and optimization opportunities.
Adalysis also offers bid suggestions and built-in trackers to enhance your bidding strategy, even when using automated bidding strategies. You can identify quality score bottlenecks, changes, and history with ease, as well as get a prioritized to-do list of areas that need fixing.
With Adalysis, you can even put your ad testing on auto-pilot with automatic replacement of loser ads. The best part is that they have data visualization tools like heatmaps and visual charts to help you make sense of complex data easily.
If you're looking for an ad testing tool to validate your ad concepts and test them with a sample audience, Qualtrics is a great solution.
You can analyze different ad types, such as audio and video files, text, and image concepts, without the need to switch between different tools.
Qualtrics also provides multi-channel distribution options, allowing you to tailor your advertising research to your target audience.
Furthermore, Qualtrics offers machine learning tools to automatically understand key topics and sentiment, making the analysis process even more efficient.
22: CHEQ for PPC
CHEQ for PPC is a tool that helps prevent click fraud on major PPC channels such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Bing, and Pinterest. This platform uses its click-fraud prevention technology, CHEQ AI, to identify and block invalid clicks.
It's the ultimate PPC tool that detects and blocks any fraudulent activity in real time, including Facebook Ad fraud.
With CHEQ, you can breathe easy knowing that your Google ads, PPC campaigns, and other ads are protected from fake clicks generated by fraudulent users and bots.
CHEQ even segments invalid clicks into a separate audience segment, ensuring that your future ads aren't targeted toward these users.
For a more detailed understanding of how this platform works, you can check my post on CHEQ for PPC review.
AnyTrack is a platform for tracking that can trace all your sources of conversion data and connect them seamlessly to your preferred Analytics platforms, Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads.
What sets them apart is that you can easily implement their tag on your website and start seeing conversions appear across your marketing stack without technical assistance.
They use both server-side and client-side tracking to ensure that you can monitor all touchpoints along the customer journey. This allows you to track conversions whether they happen on your site or offline from your CRM, using call tracking or an affiliate network.
With AutoTrack, you can easily track, categorize, and stream your customer journey through your marketing apps, pixels, and analytics. You can make seamless connections with your conversion sources such as Shopify, Woocommerce, Affiliate Networks, or APIs with just a single click.
AutoTrack also automatically collects and unifies your first-party data in real time, enabling you to leverage extremely targeted audiences across all your ad pixels.
24: PPC Ad Editor
You can use this online ad creation and proofing software solution to generate Google Search ad copy ideas at a faster rate. Using its AI capabilities, you can create optimized ad copies and learn from your top-performing RSA headlines and descriptions.
With just one link, you can securely view and share your entire campaign, including ad groups, ads, keywords, and extensions online. Their simple ads tool allows you to present keywords, ad copy, and ad extensions visually, saving time spent explaining how PPC ads appear on Google.
You can use the advertisement generator to display different variations of Google Responsive Search Ads. It also allows other team members and clients to add/update ad copy and keywords without accessing your Ads account. Plus, you can audit your LIVE ads by directly downloading them from Google Ads.
SunnyReports is an Adwords reporting tool that aims to simplify the process of generating Adwords reports.
With SunnyReports, you can create beautiful, fully customizable reports that cater to the needs of your customers and managers with ease. You can add the statistics you want and use various visualization features like geo chart, line chart, bar chart, and big blocks.
Moreover, you can build customized reports and reuse them with a single click. The platform offers a 14-day free trial, and the pricing plans range from $0 to $249.
Quick Comparison of the Best PPC Tools
In the previous section, we’ve gone into exhaustive details about what each PPC tool has to offer. But if you’re short on time and want a quick comparison, you should check out the following table:
Google Ads Editor
Free to use
Microsoft Advertising Editor
Free to use
Google Keyword Planner
1. What is a PPC automation tool?
A PPC (Pay-Per-Click) automation tool is a software or platform that automates various aspects of PPC campaign management. These tools use machine learning and artificial intelligence to automate tasks such as bid management, ad creation, and performance tracking.
2. What are the best PPC tools for Amazon?
A. The best PPC tools for Amazon are Ad Badger and PPC Entourage.
3. What are some free PPC tools?
A. Some free PPC tools are:
– Google Keyword Planner
– Google Ads Editor
– Bing Ads Editor
– WordStream AdWords Performance
4. What are the different types of PPC?
A. There are many types of PPC, including:
– Display advertising
– Search advertising
– Social media advertising
– Google Shopping
5. Can you do PPC yourself?
A. Yes, you can do PPC advertising yourself. With the right knowledge, tools, and resources, anyone can create and manage a PPC campaign.
However, it's important to note that PPC advertising can be complex and time-consuming. It requires a good understanding of the PPC platform you're using, keyword research, ad copywriting, landing page optimization, and ongoing campaign management.
If you're new to PPC advertising, it may take some time to learn and get comfortable with the process. Additionally, if you don't have a lot of experience or time to dedicate to managing your campaigns, you may not get the results you're looking for.
For those who don't have the time or expertise to manage their own PPC campaigns, it may be beneficial to work with a professional PPC agency or consultant.
Ready to Improve Your PPC Campaigns?
In conclusion, having the right tools can make a huge difference in the success of your PPC campaigns. Whether you're a seasoned digital marketer or just starting out, the tools we've covered in this post can help you save time, improve targeting, and get more value from your ad spend.
From keyword research to ad creation, landing page optimization to analytics, there's a tool for every step of the process. With the right combination of these tools and a bit of experimentation, you can take your PPC campaigns to the next level and achieve your marketing goals.
So what are you waiting for? Give these PPC tools a try and see the results for yourself!